Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

Am newbie I need some guide and advice in order to be succeed in this forum

Welcome to your dear friend, all you have to do is read the rules of this forum well, you must first write 100 comments and then the profits will be activated from 20 to 25 comments a day and will meet the profits.

According to what I have learned so far.
You must publish the beginning of 100 unpaid posts.
Then you will receive money for 20 posts per day after 7 days of starting, and these posts must be useful and not in violation of the rules of the forum in order to receive positive reviews.
If the ratings are zero or negative, you will not receive money.
One of the most important rules that should be adhered to when writing a post is that the post is long, meaning more than 100 characters, and that it be free from grammatical or spelling errors.

Edited by batoulmansour
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

If you want to success in this forum u have do only things is hard working.  If you are complete your 100 post you will be eligible for payments. Daily you can post 20cmnts, for that crypto will pay for you. So just follow the rules and get earnings and get knowledge. So keep hard working here.

Welcome to this wonderful forum. You must first review the rules and conditions of the forum and fully adhere to them to avoid the ban. You must focus on knowledge because knowledge is the basis of success. I advise everyone to allocate good time to read all topics and comments in all sections. When you have knowledge, you can earn abundant money.  Easily.

• +2 1

Dear in general, you as a novice person must go to a section on the forum to read all the rules of the main problem before starting the thing. Share any participation in this section, you must definitely read the rules abide by them and start publishing the first 100 posts that mean for free Yeh then share 20 posts that you get earning  After a full week of posting, thank you very much.

• +1 1

Hardworking and patience is the key to success, So i am giving you a tip that you must not have any fear in your mind and you should do everything that you felt better for you, hoping best of luck for all of you.

Hey, buddy. 
Welcome ... At first you should master your English skills and read the Basic Rules of the forum so that you know what to do without making mistakes ... Also create high-quality and useful leaflets for everyone  
A useful post on the forum should contain at least 100 characters... 
Make sure you write clear and understandable sentences and topics that attract the attention of all members ... Stay away from copying other people's comments and make your own ideas 
And remember that you have 20 posts open a day and 50 responses to which you should be tactfully involved in the context of the topic  
I wish you a good start

Dear friend, in the beginning, you must work hard in order to obtain the best information from either the senior members of this forum or by reading articles that talk about coding and then drawing ideas and writing topics in this forum. Thank you.

• +4 1

Hello Dick readings Welcome to joining this forum I can relate to cost of all you have to do is follow simple steps are in order to lindane orgen for that is repetition first of all you have to work hard don't create any use this meaningless posted do you do you will end up losing all of your full to grab attention

Greetings to you dear friend the rules and tips in this forum one and all talk about the same but without formula and I will advise you first to learn and discuss the elderly and to stay away from the tempting ads because they contain only fraud as I remind you patiently and control your nerves when investing and swing your mind well and

• +2 1

Hello dear friend if you want to be scuessfull on this forum than you have to be work hard always obey the rule of this forum always try to never get the warning points .    Not work on any sc scam site just focus on your work .make target and achieve on the daily basis .best of luck

Hello my dear friend.As a beginner, i advise you to read the rules of forum carefully and follow these rules without any violation while making a useful posts and also read the posts of senior members because it helps you to gather information and knowledge which helps you to make useful posts on this forum.

• +2 1

If you wanted to get success then dear friend i suggest you you should go toward trading and that is always be very helpful for you dear friend  and after that you should chose some right coins if you wanted to do investment then you become successful.

• +3 1

Hi there greetings if you are new member of this forum I congratulate you to joining this awesome platform if you want to become very successful in this platform you should follow simple rules first wall don't get greedy work hard as you can and always motivate yourself and last but not least you should read rules and regulation about this forum

Welcome to all of you and my dear friends who have recently joined the forum, I advise you to work hard, diligently and actively, without boredom. Work here needs patience to reach success and do not let your opinions be misspelled and be careful to avoid that as much as possible and be accurate in the important contextual meaning that urges members to meet and discuss them fluently with knowledge and science of work On the distinction to be one of the distinguished people of reputation and fame, and you must provide useful experiences to people

• +3 1

Hello my friend, in the beginning you have to write 100 useful daily posts, then they will pay you for 20 daily posts, each post you get 200 satoshi and 10 talk, but the post should be useful and not harmful to the rules of the forum, meaning that it should be It contains more than 100 characters, and in general you should respect the forum rules and not break them.

• +2 1

Welcome to the crypto forum
It's a great forum where you'll learn a lot about cryptocurrencies
You must write more than 100 characters in your comment on articles
And that it contains useful information and is not repeated or copied
good luck

• +4 1

Am also a newbie here but if you want to be successful in this forum then you must get to know the rules and regulations guiding it am assuring you if you follow them you will definitely be successful in this forum

Welcome on this platform you need to follow all the rules and regulations of this platform and after that i suggest you that you should learn more and more on this platform so that you can get all types of knowledge and information about this forum. 

I hope you have a bright day, it is simple to succeed as a beginner you have to finish 100 comments and after that comes a maximum of 20 comments per day and it must be a useful and effective participation in order to win the admiration of others, it just requires some patience, prudence and a desire to learn because the more you learn  Hurry I discovered new ways to grow here.

Hello my friend, I am new here in this forum, as I think you should abide by the basic rules and avoid offense. Be patient and kind with the members and do not do anything that causes you to be removed here completely.

Success is not what you do but what you think, so my greatest advice to you would be that you should have firm determination that you are going to succeed despite the fact that it is not easy, try to complete your post early and read other people's comments and gain experience from them , that will help to motivate you the more.

My dear newbie first of all I giving you very biggest good luck for you starting your work in very small time first advice for my side dear please use your own thought don't copy past any topic that's why you lose your own thought and you don't giving good reputation for every one and you can risk in your account so I hope you like and understand my opinion thanks to all and good luck dear.

Every newbies I expected to complete the first 100 post of the forum before proceeding to the daily task which is 20 post per day, but that could not be achieve without having a proper knowledge which is why is adviceable to have a background knowledge about the forum in other to succeed. Finally avoid anything prohibited by the moderators in the forum.

Dear friend, you must first write 100 free, unpaid comments and then 20 comments on a daily basis that you charge money a week after writing it, in addition to that you must be tactful in responding to the comments so that you are not fired