Need help i have problem - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afaqahmad

Need help i have problem

We all commented that it is an error and that it will be resolved but at no time have I seen an answer that resembles reality since none of these hypotheses have been confirmed, the important thing is have patience and have faith that the cryptotalk platform remains correct and reliable with our payments as it has always been a success for all 

Whatever problem you're facing I assure you they're gonna get solved on this forum as long as they are crypto related. All you need to do is share them as a topic and read the comments. Once you do this, there won't be no problem at all

this is one common problem of the forum, they stop paying for the certain time so that they can clean the forum and I thing you should wait a bit in order to get  your money.

This problem is happening to me and I think it has become a problem for all members of the forum. We are unable to send our Satoshi to btc balance because I think it is blocked by forum moderators.

Bro everybody within the gathering is confronting this issue from numerous days. Concurring to ancient individuals, this issue happens numerous times within the past. This issue will be solved inside many days. You do not got to stress fair proceed your work. You'll get your installment before long.

• +4 1

No need to worry about that because sometimes they are having a maintenance of website to increase security or getting rid of scammers or fixing bugs thats why sometimes it stops wroking like it suppose to. So just wait for some days. Seeing date of this post hope you got the payment by now.

On 12/7/2020 at 5:20 PM, Afaqahmad said:

Hello everyone i hope you all fine !

I have problem i can send my talk balance but can't send my Btc can you tell me what i have to do now it's happened to everyone or just me and if you know how to solve it please tell me.

Dude its not only happened with you but also its happened with all its happened whe. Trade is stopped but do not worry about it it not last longer after 2,4 days you send btc to your wallet and also withdraw them

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend, do not worry or be afraid. This is simple and usually happens. Try another time or try several times. If your problem is not resolved, contact the officials and explain the problem to them and they will help you

My friend, you don't have to be worried, the money is reserved for a short period of time but in the end you will get your winnings, no one has ever complained about not paying in this forum.

This issue can occur some part of the month, and it's not a big deal. They're paying us with bitcoin and when the pool ended they need to refil the pool and it can take couple weeks and after that we'll be able to use our btc. It happened before that's why i am so decided right now.

Don't worry about your payment. It's a temporary issue and will be solved soon. You should to carry on your struggles and share your own ideas in your posts. When this problem will fix by moderators then you can transfer your BTC in your account.

• +5 1

This is a normal problem that everyone suffers from for a few days and then returns to its normal state after that due to a technical failure at the site or that the site management stops it for its own actions such as verifying data and others

Nothing to worry, dear. I think it might be a temporary issue of the forum. Just give a try after few days. And if it's still not coming, get help from the forum team. Best wishes.

• +1 1

I think maybe your account suspended or maybe stop by administration so wait until they will again give you your incomes brother don't worry about that it will open soon

My friend this do every month and don't worry my friend after some days this problem solved automatically  . My friend now work hard by following the rules of this forum because when bitcoin payment stop then administer do ban members who break the rules of this forum .

Hy my dear mate I think don't worry about this problem because everyone face this problem .I think that the moderator and admin work this problem .so be keep it up and carry on hard work on this forum and get the knowledge and information about the cryptotalk forum .and learn and earn money at this forum .so don't worry about your money your btc is safe .

My friend dont just worry be calm I think this issue is happening to every member so senior members said the forum facing some review with time our funds will be release

It is a general problem to every member on this platform. It is my believe that the moderators are working on it. So do not panic it shall be well.

@Afaqahmad Hi dear, you don't have to worried about it, it is not a problem you can try after few days you can receive your amount....they are reloading the amount in the  account that's why we are facing delay of amount.

I cannot help you to get your Satoshies because it is something out of my hand , but I will tell you what you are going through is totally normal we have all experienced this and it happen from time to time and there is nothing to worry about it , because all what you have earned is saved for you and once the key will work again you will get them in your balance.

Don't worry friend this issue facing the everyone who worked on this platform but i sure that this is the best platform to earn money so don't worry about this.

Hard work is never lost, hard work is definitely found so try to work hard. This platform is very safe so you don't stop your work you can work honestly on this platform.

The problem I think still not been resolved and I am facing the same issue but I think this might be the maintainable from the yobit and it will resolve within couple of days or weeks and till that we have to keep patience.

Right now everyone is facing this issue .There can be some technical difficulties so don't worry . Moderator will look after this issue and will solve it soon . Keep posting my friend.

• +3 1

Nowadays same  problem are facing all the members, Because the payment is stuck from the forum. Because moderators checking the forum and you don't lose your patience just continue your work regularly and do your work with great efforts. So this forum having the too good and unique qualities.