You must explore - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
*gove*

You must explore

Start looking for more and better, for in the beginners section most posts are getting deleted as they are very low quality and don't belong in cryptotalk. This makes your posts deleted too and also not getting payment if this is what you care most. Go to other sections, increase your knowledge and post something useful that will helps us all in gain progress.

On 12/6/2020 at 12:35 AM, *gove* said:

I advise you that you do not spend all your time on one topic, you can explore in other topics, and it is a nice thing to feed your mind with information from everywhere and different information

I go through many sections I do not stay in just one because it would be strange, because a single section does not get you out of all the doubts, so it is good to look for other sections of the forum where we will obtain multiple solutions to doubts and queries.

• Useful or interesting 1

A beautiful topic. One of the best features of this forum is that you can read and browse many topics in different fields, not just in the field of cryptocurrencies. This community helps you get to know many people and see the pattern of their opinions and thinking.

Another thing we don't need to look at here. There are many kinds of pages, many ways to track and spend time on them. It is better not to do it again if we pay more attention. It is best to do it to the fullest degree possible. We will develop skills and spend time working there.

This is always positive because there are multiple topics that we can investigate and get in-depth until we have full knowledge of what the topic is about, but it is always good to go topic by topic and read them all until each topic leaves you a lesson.

• +2 1

Of course, yes, friend, we must explore other sections to learn new things and we can expand our knowledge, I also understand those who are newbies because it happened to me. Many are afraid to explore other sactions and feel very comfortable in the beginners section because it is much easier.

Hi dear, Great moment. Probably the best element of this collection is that you can view and study many subjects in a variety of fields, not just digital money. This group of people forces you to meet numerous people and see an example of their assessments and thinking.

Yes, I agree with you.  We need to explore knowledge from different topics so that we do not get stuck on one topic.  We need to know the details of each topic.  By exploring different topics, I will be able to know and learn something new.  So in the end we can say that we have to explore different topics to learn something new.

you shouldn't invest all your energy on one theme, you can investigate in different points, and it is something decent to take care of your psyche with data from all over and diverse data.

This is an excellent advice, he does not settle for only one source of information since it only gives you a point of view, if we learn to search for information from different sites we will have a better management of the environment in which we find ourselves, this helps us enough in the crypto world for everything.

What you say is true, we must always try to explore in order to collect or gain new information to have because there is always new information that the site or the forum wants to provide us and what we must do is grab that data.

Hi dear friend you said ok We should try something new every day We need to do something new everyday Because one experiences from this And secondly, there is an increase in employment 

On 12/6/2020 at 9:35 AM, *gove* said:

I advise you that you do not spend all your time on one topic, you can explore in other topics, and it is a nice thing to feed your mind with information from everywhere and different information

Yes it is a good advice mate and everyone should follow this as remaining in one forum do not provide you proper information about crypto currency .So keep visting all the forums in crypto talk.

• +2 1

On 12/6/2020 at 9:35 AM, *gove* said:

Yes my dear friend all happening we can do if we have a knowledge. So my dear friend first of all we should learn and get experience after this we can able to spend our time on topics and create helping material for crypto talk members. Hopefully you will and maybe not. But wish you all the best my dear friend for getting more experience and knowledge from here. 🥰

• +3 1

This forum is very important if you can use it properly and research the information properly because as long as I have been working in this forum I have benefited a lot from this and a lot of important information is shared here. I hope you will get important information and benefit.

Thank you.

• +4 1

We can search everything about cryptocurrency on this platform.Everyone has their own different abilities, so we try to use them and learn to explore things because by doing this we can increase experience and knowledge after that we will perform very well.

• +3 1

Yes. It's up to us to discover. We cannot discover new information without research. For this, we can research every part of the forum. Because there is very important information in each section.

• +3 1

2 minutes ago, DenisBobsov said:

You shouldn't sit in one topic. You can get a lot more new things if you browse a lot of different topics and you can get information not only with the fact, but also with the posts that people write in them

@DenisBobsov Dear, exactly you are right, with exploring different topics for posts we should try to explore new topics because these topic will share new information about the platform and about cryptosystem, therefore updating ourselves will be better for us to learn more and earn more.

I share what you say that we have to explore!
The point is that when we are newbies and we do not reach 100 useful posts, we can only publish in the princiantes section. Which I think is very good because in the beginners section we can learn the basics and prepare for when we have to explore other more complete sections.

Yes, a person must diversify the topics he reads about in order to achieve the greatest possible benefit, which may help him in more than one field

Webmost explore by the grace of our load because we started seeing the skybour limit and happiness our portion in this great platform we are trying to see we achieved the biggest gift others achieved before we create our account with cryptotalk we most all win.

Webmost explore by the grace of our load because we started seeing the skybour limit and happiness our portion in this great platform we are trying to see we achieved the biggest gift others achieved before we create our account with cryptotalk we most all win.

Yes my dear you are well saying we should need to explore yourself and may concern in all topics and  in all post so no doubt it is the best thing and you got more knowledge I think.

• +1 1

Yes definitely we need to explore yourself because if we concern in one thing then we can't be a successful than I think so therefore we should need to make your knowledge broad then it is beneficial for us.

• +1 1

A stock of information and various skill in the field of cryptocurrency and tradings electronic in general,gain more knowldge and experiance,i love this forum because it gives a lot information to learn,i agree with you with this idia,we will gain knowldge and spend time working here.