Soon crypto currency will be use in whole world - Page 42 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Afaqahmad

Soon crypto currency will be use in whole world

The CryptoTalk Forum has proven to the world that it is the best, most reliable and distinguished forum among many forums. In fact, the efforts and experiences provided by old members of this forum in addition to the advantages enjoyed by Bitcoin have made it widely popular and highly sought after by many customers, where there is Many major companies that deal with their customers with bitcoin, such as Tesla, in addition to major sites such as Amazon, I believe that Bitcoin will dominate the global economy in the future.

Yeah! I believe crypto currency will dominate the global stock market in the long run.problem that a lot of people have been concerned about is that of regulation.Most of the central banks are trying to see how to cut through the block chain technology to see how they can bring about regulation.Thats a good one though,since end to end tracking of online transaction has been very difficult

Of course, when reading the latest news, the range of digital currencies is huge. Pakistan was the first country to accept it as a currency, so it will help this country in every possible way, so sooner or later, late payment digital currency will overtake all other currencies.

of course, yes
People are becoming more and more using digital currencies, and their price will increase over time
Of course, it will become the currency of the future .... Its advantages are great

Surely, if we look at the previous performance of the crypto currency then it seems quite possible because they way it has emerged in short period of time, it is expected that it will dominate the entire world and it will take over all other currencies of the world.

Yes my dear mate you are right and I also think so this crypto in nearly future famous  in the world and every country use this in there business and many other sources because by hard work of many people and forum like these this help many people to understand this crypto world and also help people to spread this to many others

• +4 1

yes friend you are right  i think the whole world is using  crypto almost but many of the countries don't accept these currencies because they think this is illegal we cant earn money by giving less time but this is the best solution that you will able to make money just by giving less time and earn a lot.

Yes you are right I agree with you.cryptocurrency is a very great site of earning.it is become more popular with the passage of time.i think it become popular in whole world one day and soon used in a whole world

Cryptocurrency is the future of this digital world and is very important even now. Most of the large companies and organizations like Microsoft, Amazon etc started accepting these online currencies. Soon these currencies will be widespread in the world and will be transferred nationally and internationally. This currency .

Welcome, dear friend, I think you are really right. I notice the increase in popularity on a daily basis, and I really hope this is the future for us, so we must continue to work and never stop

Yes dear I also think that in future the cryptocurrencies spread in whole world and everyone use this because the cryptocurrencies are getting popular day by day. There are lot of peoples who know about it on daily. It is possible that when the world develop more then cryptocurrencies also get more useful.

rse bro. Your absolutely right. And i think it already a famous site. Because near my house almost my every friend knows about it. And they work here too. So in future i think yes it will be a world wide top Earning website!!

Yesit is a great thing to be popular 

but would affect bad on us 

If there are many people would the admins ban more people ? 

As I wrote before about the same topic, all around the world go forward to cryptocurrency, and in few coming years as I think it will be the official way for payment.

My dear friend, the coded currency off the track has gained great popularity among young people because the world is now advanced and digital, so I think the encrypted currency in the future will spread all over the world. Most large companies and institutions such as Microsoft, Amazon and others have started accepting these currencies online. Soon these currencies will spread widely in the world and will be converted locally and internationally

• +3 1

I also believe that the Digital Acceleration and technological development that is taking place in our world is forcing us to use cryptocurrencies, especially as young people turn to them and work with them .

Yes, I agree with you, because cryptocurrencies are getting very popular, and their value is also increasing, and I think that it will be the talk of people all over the world, and this is good because people will search for information for ways to obtain it, this thing will develop their capabilities and will  It improves their financial conditions.

off target crypto acquired an enormous acceptance booming folks since universe would become therefore wink at as well as abacus so that i feel palmy future crypto also will spread all over the globe. 

as we all know those that go through 20 as far as long-playing record years of age turn of the century submit to a lot of interest group booming microcomputer currency in order that it were given quality afterward.

You are right indeed, my friend, and the rate of future trading in high-class currency exceeds 90% of the expectation, we are in a continuous development and every day after day we are increasing in development and progress in all aspects of life, whether digital or practical, with this continuous development, you will inevitably adopt this cryptocurrency As his work is in circulation and recognized all over the world, I hope that we will reach this level of progress in a short time, good luck for you.❤️

You are right, this currency has begun to gain great importance in the world, as many large companies have begun to deal in digital currencies because of their great advantages in terms of good financial return, ease of dealing, and saving effort and time.

Yes exactly you are right .Crypto currency will be used in all over world.This currency progress from last few time .Now a days bitcoin price is also increasing day by day .I am new member here and i want to earn bitcoins by working here .

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. Yes, I think that you are right cryptocurrencies. Their fame will increase with the passage of time and the number of people who deal with them will increase. Therefore, we must invite more people to this wonderful forum in order to gain sufficient experience and information about digital currencies.

Good luck to you, my friend

Hello dear

greetings to you

i hope you will be fine

I'm new here and don't have much experience and knowledge about Crypto currencies and also Cryptotalk so I'm still learning 

Here i just tried to give some concept, 

If we talk about the future of the bitcoin, 

The technical infrastructure of Bitcoin creates interesting possibilities and we believe that

Bitcoin will have a great effect on future payment systems. One possible application is a global

payment system where the Bitcoin infrastructure is used for transporting value rather than

making direct payments. However, bitcoin as a currency seems useful only to a limited extent

as of today. This due to the volatility of the bitcoin exchange rate. Though it is maturing with

decreasing fluctuations, we do not think that it will be stable. 

This forum is really amazing 

my friend suggest me about this forum

i hope this forum will not disappoint me

so wish me good luck 

give me your suggestions or guidelines

Hello my dear friend I gree with you, my friend, I think that within several years it will witness a wider spread in the world, and I think it will compete with paper currencies. Greetings to everyone. Jazak Allah ♥️

Yes, you are right about it. The popularity of cryptocurrency is increasing day by day. And surely soon it'll be the currency of the world. We will soon deal with it. I think this is the best time to collect information about cryptocurrency so that we'll be able to earn from this.