Talk Tokens In Investment Box - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
huesca123

Talk Tokens In Investment Box

There is a short of fixed price for sometime for Talk in Yobit exchange at a rate of around $0,005 which is very lower from what we expected. I would settle with at least $0,02 as a good price for talk however this is where the token found support in Yobit and when looking at the trading, there are some traders selling too much at daily basis, pushing price downwards. I hope this selling ends and make price relax and reach higher as it is too low for all of us.

It is a good idea to gain some extra profit. But I do not like the ugly system  because my coins are increasing daily1% in invest box truly. Reality is the coin has losing his 2% or more value daily. Overall I am losing daily 1% or more value daily although my coins are increasing 1% daily in invest box. So I do not like it because all invest able coins are losing value daily without any single pump.

Edited by Ayatpossible
error
  • +2 1

On 12/4/2020 at 12:19 PM, huesca123 said:

Howdy all,

I have posted before about how I invest my Talk Tokens in Investment Box, at the end of the day. When I know I wont be posting anymore & earning anymore Talk Tokens. I do this for 2 reasons:

1) If I sell the coins Daily, Im just pushing the price down, which hurts everybody. Including myself.

2) In Investment Box, the Talk Tokens earn 1% Daily, min. investment is 10 Talk Tokens. You can cancel the contracts at anytime.

You wont get rich this way but by not selling your Talk Tokens, we maintain its price or it will even go up. Which is a win - win situation for everybody. Im also a firm believer of seeing is believing. Hence, heres a screen shot of my investment in Investment Box of my Talk Tokens.

Happy Earning Everybody !!!!!!!!

Talk Tokens.png

First, I agree that currently price of TALK token is under value for members and maybe it's better to putt in investbox than to sell.

But I noticed something on your screenshot, you dont have exact number of tokens which you invested (10,100,1000 etc.) you have .2345 etc. you get exact number of tokens for example 1 post 10 TALK 1 topic 50 TALK, and on some investments I dont see . which look likes that you invested many TALK tokens. Do you have few million of TALK tokens? 🤨

Edited by BullRunBit

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 12/4/2020 at 5:19 PM, huesca123 said:

When I know I wont be posting anymore & earning anymore Talk Tokens

Nice strategy  you are following  but mostly newbie or cryptotalk  member  do not follow this strategy ..  Even they  sell their daily earning  talk token like a myth Which  lead  talk token price down much..  Also the recent price of btc pump, lead another  way to dump talk token  price ..  Hope authorities  can look into this deeply.. 

• +1 1

On 12/28/2020 at 6:56 PM, WaseemRazzaQ said:

as we know, in the last few 10:00 days, the price of Tak Token was very low But now again it has been one or two days its price is being maintained again.

@WaseemRazzaQ  yes last couple of weeks talk token price dumping, there behind two reasons one bitcoin price pumping day by day that high price effects talk price, second as usually everyone knows our forum members sell their talk tokens, if we want talk price pump then follow this topic creator advice and invest talk token in investment, and hold for sometimes to help talk price pump.

• +2 1

12 hours ago, Gamma said:

@Honny143 also after yobit closed payments for likes, people lost interest in the coin so they started dumping it day by day until it nearly lost all its value although it had very high expectations to be successful.

And I don't think it will recover its original price.

This also one point @Gamma  some greedy members feel uncomfortable when this forum stop paying ratiing reward, and they start selling their talk token at low price, that is the reason we are seeing talk price dump, and you're right talk token once again reach his original price it's really hard, but if talk reach 50 sat it's also good price for us.

• +2 1

I want to tell you one instance that happened with me. When cryptotalk stopped giving payment in btc. I slowly lost interest then I sometimes login to my account and create topics or comment. The talk token i got , I invested in yobit. And when the talk was listed, I hit a great profit. I thought if the dedication that I have today was before then the story can be even big.

• +2 1

Talk talking in the invest box is like investing in a bank with and accruing interest over a specific targeted given period of time with the percentage of the interest going into the invest box on a daily basis

• +2 1

On 12/4/2020 at 5:19 PM, huesca123 said:

Howdy all,

I have posted before about how I invest my Talk Tokens in Investment Box, at the end of the day. When I know I wont be posting anymore & earning anymore Talk Tokens. I do this for 2 reasons:

1) If I sell the coins Daily, Im just pushing the price down, which hurts everybody. Including myself.

2) In Investment Box, the Talk Tokens earn 1% Daily, min. investment is 10 Talk Tokens. You can cancel the contracts at anytime.

You wont get rich this way but by not selling your Talk Tokens, we maintain its price or it will even go up. Which is a win - win situation for everybody. Im also a firm believer of seeing is believing. Hence, heres a screen shot of my investment in Investment Box of my Talk Tokens.

Happy Earning Everybody !!!!!!!!

Talk Tokens.png

Undoubtedly, Yobit Investbox is a great opportunity for us to raise capital.  There is an interest rate of 1% on the accumulated capital every 24 hours.  This allows us to double our investment in 100 days.

• +1 1

You're doing a great job of contributing to maintaining its value without selling tokens. The investment box is designed to effectively hold currencies and I think everyone should talk instead of selling it.

• +1 1

On 12/4/2020 at 5:04 PM, huesca123 said:

In Investment Box, the Talk Tokens earn 1% Daily, min. investment is 10 Talk Tokens. You can cancel the contracts at anytime.

You won't get rich this way but by not selling your Talk Tokens, we maintain its price or it will even go up. Which is a win - win situation for everybody.

Well, the minimum investment amount for Talk is 100 Talk tokens. Yobit Investbox is the right way to utilize our balance by investing them on Yobit. For talk investments we get daily 1% of profit of our total investments, which means for every 100 talk tokens(investment) we can get 1 talk as a profit in daily basis. 

• +2 1

I think it is better to invest our tokens into yobit investbox. That will gives us profit in every days. The supply and the demand will be high if we hold or invest our talk tokens in yobit investbox. If we sell it daily the price will decrease more and it may be stopped at 1 satoshi 

• +2 1

On 12/31/2019 at 9:34 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Hi friend i intend hold strong meaning that we should hold the coins we have bought in this bear market and not sell them just as prices start going up, but keep them for longer term.

thank you for sharing your idea. It should be useful for our next. But I have shared my opinion for Nowadays. As you see in this picture wich is the list of crypto trading rate just now..

throgh this picture I could not be sure that each currency rate will be upgrade. Afterall if our luck is good then this rate will be upgrade, or for bad luck coins rate will be down...

20210306_231227.jpg

Edited by Tubaa
  • +4 1