How do you keep private key? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Moontong

How do you keep private key?

advise everyone to never use electronic means to record your keys. There is always the possibility that your account will be stolen, your PC will break, etc. Use only paper products, notebooks or notebooks to write down passwords, as the risk of loss is reduced to almost 0. Very outstanding yr. It is the best way to eair money.

Yes it is a good idea to avoid fraud
I will try it to protect my account
I hope everyone will share their experiences to spread the benefit to everyone

Greetings my friend , for me I also same exact way to keep all my accounts and passwords safe , and it's the best way without making a complex codes and what ever , so peace of paper with all our secret informations on it and store it in safe and known place in order if we forgot some of this passwords .

There is an application for phones, it is very convenient, orders for buying and selling are opened instantly. Thank youYobit exchange is very convenient and easy to use, especially for beginners. Dilute the deposit can be in any currency and as soon as paper and paper. Many different functions, send or collect coins as steyking in various Shitko freecoins.

As I mentioned in my topic, a long journey begins with a single step, and I believe that my participation in this forum is not a mistake, but rather an opportunity for any newbie like me to take advantage of this forum's offer of learning a lot about cryptocurrency.

Wallet is a place where there are our most valuable assets, if you lose your private key, you will also lose access to your wallet and your assets will also be lost. Hackers can hack your email and computer so it is necessary to store the private keys in the safest place, I keep the private keys on the computer and I store them in folders that I lock, for backup I write them down on paper.

• +5 1

An important topic because many people overlook it, allowing fraudsters to gain access to their accounts and steal their money. We must protect our information or write it down on a piece of paper outside of our accounts, in addition to using two-factor authentication. It is more important to protect your wealth than to look for ways to make money.

I agree with you, the exchange is not bad enough and deserves attention. I myself have been using it for many years and I am very happy with everything. The conditions in it are acceptable for trading, as well as regular drops, which, in principle, are very good.

• +1 1

On 12/3/2020 at 8:41 PM, Moontong said:

I just want to open up this kind of topic. 

Securing our crypto wallet is one of the most important thing that we should do in this crypto world, there are many hackers that will attempt to gain access on it so you better use a safe and secured wallet. Private keys are common in every crypto wallet, it serves as our gateway to access our wallet.

So my question now. How do you secure your private key in your wallet? 

Mine:

I am using a piece of paper, I put my private key in a piece of paper, storing our private key online is really a huge mistake, online/internet is the reason why hackers steal any information so it would be dangerous to store your private key online. How about you?

Dear mate you are right. There are lot of scammers. We should avoid them by keeping our account secure. I keep my private keys to me in form of soft and hard copy both. I have written it on the pc and on my dairy alao.

I do not put any key to secure my account, I rely on the security of the Yopet platform and I trust it and no one has yet accessed my money.

In addition to taking some preventive measures to protect my account and being wary of unknown persons.

• +3 1

This is a very important topic and there are many who ignore this despite the presence of people who fraud and steal money, so you should keep your private keys away from digital platforms, by writing them down on a piece of paper and keeping them in a safe place. away from digital platforms, by writing them down on a piece of paper and keeping them in a safe place, thus ensuring that the risk of any breach is reduced.

Yes mate you are right that it's really important to keep secure our account. So try to don't record any thing in your electronic devices and try to write in any papper or notes.

That's right my friend, you are right about what you talked about
We must keep our private and public keys, and the most important is the private key to avoid fraudsters who come to us to steal our money, so we must keep these keys well and we must also avoid keeping the keys on the Internet because this method is dangerous and fraudsters can steal the key.

• +1 1

It is very important to keep your private keys out of the reach of fraudsters because they may steal your money and your profits in a way that you cannot do anything so I advise you my friend to save passwords away from the Internet or smartphones in general I advise you to write them on paper and keep them away in order to stay safe from fraudsters And thieves

• +2 1

Private key is too much important for safety.This platform is too much important in to develop the good rules and regulations.This is too much important part for earnings safe money.

You should secure your private key. Don't share your personal password with others. Don't tell about your account to the stranger. There are many scammers you can hack your account and login by you I'd and stolen your coins.

The only way to keep a private key truly private is to store it on a complete different machine. If you must store the private keys on the same machine some vulnerability is investable. You can only make it inconvenient for a user to find the private keys through software protection. 

First  of all when you store your private key be sure it's in secure place and no one can discover it,then you should all the tome verify the website that you need to link your Wallet on if it's a good one or a scam because there is a lot of fishing website and they can know your private key...!!!

I am new here and I have not been exposed to anything like this, but I heard before that we must secure our wallet with a strong password that contains letters and numbers, and if we have a conversation with people that we do not know, we inform those responsible for them in order to keep our work here, thank you.

Yes i agree with what you say about keeping our keys in pencil and paper, I also use the same strategy. And I open the wallets from android that I understand is more safe and secure than our computer. Today there are many scammers and we have to take care of our accounts so be careful about it.

I think this is the best way my friend to save my account of infiltration and theft and make it more safe and these personal information on a piece of paper.

The fact of the matter is that we have to take good care of keeping the word very secret and that we do not provide our personal information to anyone, I keep it on an external paper and on the notebook of the laptop.

• +1 1

Although I might save passwords in the note app on my device, but I don't like to save my passwords in the explorer settings, most of the time I don't choose "remember me" because I fear hacking.

Basically writing down your passwords is more safe. 

Hello dear friend .  This is an important topic for many people and users around the world, and a large number of them ignore it. The best reliable method is to write it down on a notebook, and I suggest not using an electronic method.

It is a very good idea, to store your private key on a piece of paper, I prefer to keep your private key in your mind This is the safest, and you are familiar with your private key.