What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users?

I think if cryptotalk release the app for smartphone users then it is easy i think for the mobile users. They do work on mobile even where they are going so it is not difficult for those.

I really loved your idea of launching an application for mobile users. I am also a mobile user and I felt really happy after ready your posts. If crypto talk adds such an application it will really be very easy and helpful.

On 12/3/2020 at 6:23 PM, guatazoo said:

If cryptotalk will release an application for the smartphone users it will be most usefully because smartphone users cannot access cryptotalk without switching their browsers to desktop version. 

But I think cryptotalk should show the instruction for beginners about how they can access the cryptotalk forum through the smartphones because many of them dont know anything.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

If they develop this forum in Mobile App then it will really easy to use for all mobile phone users. Easy to access and easy to use it. This forum is also easy to use but when it will be on an app then it attrack more and more users everyday. 

• +1 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

It's really cool to release in this wonderful forum application for smartphones, it's really going to make it a lot easier for us, reduce the effort, and become fast at work, we hope this really happens, thanks to the beautiful forum. 

• +2 2

In my opinion that would be great so we would be able to use the forum on the go, for example when we are riding public transport or wait in a queue so we can use our time more effectively. thanks for this great idea and I hope the administration has a plan to release a mobile app for this great forum. 

• +2 1

In my opinion, making such applications is an important and distinctive step that we need due to the increasing demand that this forum is witnessing and thus it will contribute to the development of the forum

It will be easy for all of us if they will launch the app for mobile user. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform 

• +3 1

Yes of course this will become very beneficial step for the whole members because day by day community increases gradually and if this will happen then it will be great step by crypto world. 

Yes you are right, the release of an application regarding this forum will make it more easier for the users to work here. They don't need to open browser which consumes more memory of mobile.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Cryptotalk Mobile application will be really nice and easy to use on mobile phones. It will look great and simple. May be in future time, they will consider it. But we all know till now Yobit exchange has no mobile app, so may be cryptotalk won't have too. Because of scam, if they should release it today, there will be a lot of scam app that will also represent it in the playstore and many victims will fall for them.

• +2 1

Hi @sayemsYou are correct . it will be truly incredible if crypto talk will deliver Mobile application. Numerous individuals will be more inspired by crypto talk. The clients of crypto talk will be expanded more truth be told we may present with certain individuals who has an incredible encounter and thought regarding digital money. I think soon crypto talk should deliver versatile application.

• +2 1

This site will be useful for everyone if you bring out the mobile application because if you go to the site to comment or do something wrong, you have to face the problem to correct them, the apps may not have to wear these problems.

I think it would be a great step if this form release is an app for the community of this forum. But as for now I am also very happy by working on this forum because I did not feel any kind of wrong thing while working on this forum. Everything related to this web have been extraordinary throughout his performances history. And so if this forum  offers any kind of app will also be good news for us.

• +3 1

Yes it will be a great achievement for a great forum like crypto talk to have application of it own i think it will be a great improvement because it will contain a lot of features and will make everyone to have better assessment with the guidelines of rules and regulations guiding the forum and will also make some of the easier and faster 

good idea, if it's released by crypto talk team, we can working on this forum  at any where (in the bus, train, metro, restaurant, and others open space), and the participation will be high.

I personally feel that the introduction of an app can increase the awareness of cryptocurrencies worldwide since online applications are used by many users. An application can definitely be used as a promotional measure to increase the usage as well as convenience of dealing with cryptocurrencies as well. I hope this would happen soon.

I think it will be best thing for all smartphone users. Because sometimes we find many network issue. But if they released app they we will not find any network issue. As a result our working speed will also increase. 

a cellular utility for cryptotalk isn't always a awful concept.i trust it would assist in enhancing the platform.more customers might be capable of gain get right of entry to to the platform.its would be a step within the proper course.

Yes, my friend, this is true. I also think that it is good to have an application on the mobile phone for the forum, but also I think that the forum’s moderators have come up with this idea, and it is an important step so of course they will calculate its positives and negatives first

Lunching a mobile app for cryptotalk would seems a good idea but that could be exposing us to security threat and an unending attacks from hacker as the app could request to:
*read our contacts
*read our messages and alots more which could be dangerous to the safety of our private keys.

In fact, launching this forum a special application in it will make dealing with the forum easier, especially if you are using a device that is not of good quality and it is possible to increase the number of users if a special application for the forum is found.

This is a really good idea. We For those who use a smartphone, it would have been much betterThe crypto member will increase day by day. It will be possible to use crypto easily through apps. It will increase its mobility more. So discovering apps is a very good decision.

On 12/2/2020 at 8:24 PM, sayems said:

One thing that comes to my mind right now is what would happen if cryptotalk company released an application for smartphone users.  I think it would be great if this could happen and this forum would be even better.  It will become very popular.  If an application is released and the members of this forum will increase a lot day by day. What is your opinion on this topic? 

It will be great.  As i think that a app is more easier for use than a website.  And it will me really more popular among the people.  As it is also a international currency then more people will join THIS and crypto will be familiar to all over the world