What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users?

Yes will be interesting and helpful if Cryptotalk create their own mobile application. But my question an application is able to support a lot of data?.. Because I think the forums stock a lot of data or no? But of course an application is attractive and anywhere you can access Cryptotalk and do your post. However, also now we can use our mobile to do the post through mobile browser.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think it would be nice if they also integrate the Yobit there, so that we could also have a mobile version of Yobit, it would be great and would help us to easily access the platform just by tapping the icon of the app, unlike when we are in browser we need to search it especially if we happen to close the tab containing it.

Then it became more easy to access user for using cryptotalk. This step can more of errors minimize. Good sign for users. I also want to access on application. 

It would be very comfortable for everyone if they launch an application, it can be very positive for cryptotalk and for the people on the forum, being able to do it from anywhere

• +1 1

2 hours ago, tienda said:

Yes will be interesting and helpful if Cryptotalk create their own mobile application. But my question an application is able to support a lot of data?.. Because I think the forums stock a lot of data or no? But of course an application is attractive and anywhere you can access Cryptotalk and do your post. However, also now we can use our mobile to do the post through mobile browser.

I totally agree with you @tienda that a mobile application might not be able to hold so much data and with new data being added on an hourly basis. The size of the app would need to be large and even after that it would need to be increased on a weekly or monthly basis through updates. So, the website is comparably better .

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

2 hours ago, Cryptic said:

I think it would be nice if they also integrate the Yobit there, so that we could also have a mobile version of Yobit, it would be great and would help us to easily access the platform just by tapping the icon of the app, unlike when we are in browser we need to search it especially if we happen to close the tab containing it.

Definitely right mate. If their is an application about this forum and yobit it will be a very good idea. It will make most work here easy. But the admin are working on ways on how our works will be easy here. So let keep hoping for a betterment of this forum. 

On 12/2/2020 at 7:24 PM, sayems said:

One thing that comes to my mind right now is what would happen if cryptotalk company released an application for smartphone users.  I think it would be great if this could happen and this forum would be even better.  It will become very popular.  If an application is released and the members of this forum will increase a lot day by day. What is your opinion on this topic? 

If the forum introduced the app for members then it will give member a great freedom because many of users are p.c or laptop they will install app and freely work from anywhere their for it will be a great deal for members.also we would gain massive number of new members. Because like many other social apps people will like mini look of forum  in app. They will spent more time at forum and forum will have great number of active members. 

It is a great idea as there would be an easy access to the cryptotalk site for all the members.So I agree with it that such update should be made to make this wonderful forum more popular and easier to access and easier to work on it.Greetings for all.

• +1 1

I think that it could be good as you mention to make the forum known to a greater public, however developing an app requires considering the compatibility of the devices and the required storage of the phone because we are talking about a forum where a lot of information is produced and It will occupy memory space on our phone and the issue of updates is another point that can affect.
I think it is currently fine if we focus on the occupied space and the amount of information.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Of course, a wonderful thing, as the forum every day on the day is progressing very greatly, and this increases the popularity of the forum greatly, as the forum provides us with all services and capabilities in order for things to be simple for us. For that we have to start in a correct way and benefit from the topics and experiences in the forum

It will easy for us to be login our details it will further prevent the harsh attack of scammers that has become scavengers hacking then stealing people details to give them chance of stealing their money if that app is made it will also be easy for advertisement in Google play store for download to install

One thing that comes to my mind right now is what would happen if cryptotalk company released an application for smartphone users.  I think it would be great if this could happen and this forum would be even better.  It will become very popular.  If an application is released and the members of this forum will increase a lot day by day. What is your opinion on this topic? 

I think it is a great idea and best opportunity for us  cryptotalk is growing day by day and many people are adding on it day by day and it become more easy to use when its app launched it will become more popular I like cryptotalk and I also told about it to many friends and now they are also using it and like this many people are joining this and it will soon become popular.

As far as I'm concerned, this mobile application won't work at all because we've all seen that there are other similar websites besides CryptoTalk that pay us for every post. If they make.an mobile application then It will be very easy for us to use this mobile app.

very nice An excellent way of caring That you release an app This gives you the advantage that when you use apps, you can easily Can earn I think the app is easy to use. 

Dear @sayems If this happens, it will be very beneficial for those working on this platform and coming day by day, many people will join here and start working on this platform. This way it will be a very good thing for this platform and the members who are already working on this forum and it will be very beneficial for them. And if it does, then it will be a great step from this forum.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Uhm!

Your idea is very nice and most welcome but the negative side of the issue is how our smartphone users have been so unidealistic.

Someone may just installed an app in his/her phone but will mostly lack time for it.

At the same time, I'm thinking about how toddlers of our time has been using smartphone and in this way, they might eventually cause distraction to the idealistic users.

I think it is the best and it will be very easy because many mobile users that used mobile for earning. If they set as app for the mobile cryptotalk so then I think it will be best and people's use it easily 

• +1 1

If cryptotalk comes out with their own app then it will be much better because with the app we will be able to work much better and hopefully we will be able to work much faster.

Yes, it is a great idea and I hope that the forum officials will issue an application for smart phone users because the number of registered members in CryptoTalk increases every day, which is positive in my opinion.

Yes it will be a welcome development because it will enable more member to join the platform, however the app will contain many features that will improve the usage and the work rate will be very fast and in addition the app will create more awareness about crypto world.

Hello friend, It is imperative to make an application for this gathering, as this will encourage perusing the different subjects and partaking in them, with the chance of adding some extra highlights, for example, the main regular inquiries and supporting it in extra dialects, this will expand the spread of this discussion further.

Well I won't dispute the fact that an additional features will be available through the mobile application but what about the security? Why do you think many platforms prefer to use their resources online rather that incoprating them into mobile applications?? 

The security of these site is very important and I believe the current mode provides more security than the proposed mobile Application 

4 hours ago, Alexbhati12 said:

Hello friend, It is imperative to make an application for this gathering, as this will encourage perusing the different subjects and partaking in them, with the chance of adding some extra highlights, for example, the main regular inquiries and supporting it in extra dialects, this will expand the spread of this discussion further.

Hi dear I think it's not a bad idea if they create a official App for site it will be a good step and beneficial for it's users they can get easy access to it instead of using it on other apps or browsers and they also integrate yobit so we can use both apps together 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

That'd be super cool indeed. I would definitely install that app in my phone and use it everyday. The app would make life easier for those interested in reading the topics posted in the forum, while they're on the way back, home for example. I think the experience of having such an app would be really enjoyable. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1