What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users?

This will be very helpful for android users my dear mate. I hope the moderators will think about it soon. A smartphone application will be a very unique feature of the forum.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

If an app is released for this forum then it an improvement but this will call for a room for scammer except if the admin can create a strong security pattern then we are good to go

• +4 1

I think its not good because apps have more issues and sometimes we don't want to work an app because website have special place in online work so i don't agree with you but if you like it than maybe its good for you. Keep enjoying posting.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Crypto is expanding and getting popular in the world.it is growing rapidly so this would be a nice step and better improvement and it would make work easier and comfortable for members.certainly this mobile app would also create more awareness to the general public 

• +2 1

Wonderful information .. It will be a very wonderful idea if a special application is created for encryption because the community will grow and we need something more organized in this work .. It will be a good, profitable and safer idea.

If that happens, it can benefit both sides, the admins and we, the members. In part of the admins, it is good idea because it can generate much more users of the forum. On the other hand, in the part of members, it will be good because we can easily and efficiently access the forum using only an application.

• +1 1

Hello friends I hope you having fun yet I think it's sounds good but in some countries crypto talk is ban because in every country you realise this app you had to be unban crypto talk from that country

• +2 1

It will be a very good decision of cryptotalk. It  will a great improvement  of cryptotalk.Crytotalk should do this improvement because some time chrome and other broswer are not working properly . so it is a good decision.

• +1 1

Yes it would be good to us. With this we can get knowledge about any thing without any problem. It maybe consist of section who provide knowledge about different section. So we can trading knowledge from trading and other knowledge from other section. But it our forum is good for these so we can get knowledge from our forum with out hesitation. 

• +2 1

Yes that will be a great innitiative. If Cryptotalk authority will launch an application for this site people could be able to access it easily. And i think it will be very popular among the users. But there is a problem too according to me scammers are very cunning they can take the advantage of it and can trap people easily. Let's see what happens next.The authority will definitely take the right step.

• +1 1

That's great idea i think crypto management is thinking about crypto application maybe some problem faced by management but i sure he doing work on application waiting for application crypto.

• +1 1

Applications have some pros and cons. They make it easier for user to work. They have more user friendly interface as compared to website.

But application can also be used for phishing more easily as compared to website. In my opinion, security must not be compromised for creating small ease.

• +1 1

What a great idea is that my friend. I am also thinking about that. If there would be an app of crypto talk. Then the  users will be  increased . And also it can clear the doubts of lots if people that think its not legit forum . By reading the good reviews about the forum in app store . They will also be motivated to join this forum

On 12/2/2020 at 7:24 PM, sayems said:

One thing that comes to my mind right now is what would happen if cryptotalk company released an application for smartphone users.  I think it would be great if this could happen and this forum would be even better.  It will become very popular.  If an application is released and the members of this forum will increase a lot day by day. What is your opinion on this topic? 

@sayems you are right nearly 50% but first we need this answer why we leave the website. This website is free from any glitches or ads so why we have need to use any app in our mobile. it is working perfectly I think according to my opinion we have not need to use any app maybe I am wrong but my explanation is not wrong our website is clearly and having constant speed. 🥰

the important thing is that if they release a phone app, it can be very positive for cryptotalk and for the people of the forum, as it would help the page to become more known in the eyes of people who still do not know this great page.

I think your idea is really awesome because its 2020 and everyone have a smartphone so if cryptotalk introducer application for the users. The use of cryptotalk is on web browsers is very difficult and everyone regular on applications.

I think it would not be as useful as in the browser but if they launch a Cryptotalk App this will be to do them when we do not have a desktop computer available which would be an option when we are working in the forum.but  it is better and more comfortable it will be to work with the  wed browser .

• +2 1

On 12/2/2020 at 10:24 PM, sayems said:

One thing that comes to my mind right now is what would happen if cryptotalk company released an application for smartphone users.  I think it would be great if this could happen and this forum would be even better.  It will become very popular.  If an application is released and the members of this forum will increase a lot day by day. What is your opinion on this topic? 

It will be a good news because you can post everywhere with your smartphone as long as you have internet connection. It will be very useful for everyone of us.

Wow, you have spoken my mind, I also want it to be an app, not a site.There is a lot more benefit in typing and entering it and commenting. If it was an app, we would probably get a lot more opportunities than the site, we would get a lot more options.So I also hope that cryptocurrency will not be a site but an app so that everyone can use their mobile to enter in this site.

Yes dear mate it is good idea if company released an application for smart phone than it become very famous and people also got benefit from crypto. 

If crypto released an application for smart phone than it become easy for people to have access towards crypto. But it depend on moderator what they will do for this suggestion.

• +1 1

It will be special for us because the application is more easy from the website to work here because app will be on profile cover it will easy to open, and website first you should join chrome and got the site it is long process then app.

yes i think cryoto currency is the digital currency. so that there are many people work this site and earn money i am use this crypto site by smart phone.

thanks

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

If cryptotalk and yobit decide to release app for members, to me it's a well come development to the members and the entire sites in general. This will encourage and further enhance the promotion of cryptotalk and yobit to door step of every smart phone users since they can easily see it in play store to download.

• +1 1

If they come out with the app, it will be much better for those who use smartphones because it will be much easier to work with the app and much faster so that we can work more quickly. Hopefully they will release the app very soon.

• +5 1

Yes i thinks it would be a great step by the company of this forum. If they released an application for Android users. In this way a lot of members starts joining this forum because with that it will be easy to access and use by the people.

• +1 1