What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

What if cryptotalk releases an app for smartphone users?

Yes will be interesting and helpful if Cryptotalk create their own mobile application. But my question an application is able to support a lot of data?.. Because I think the forums stock a lot of data or no? But of course an application is attractive and anywhere you can access Cryptotalk and do your post. However, also now we can use our mobile to do the post through mobile browser.

• +5 1

It would be a great idea. Especially for the new comers. Who's consistently used the wrong ways to disrupt their connection on crypto talk. And it would be great for all of us. Because it makes more easier than usual for all of us. We only need an application which will ab easily usable for everyone.  

Hello my friend, I think it is a good idea to have the CryptoTalk application on smartphones such as Facebook, Instagram and other applications as it will become more widespread in the world and all the world will recognize it and work with it. That will be wonderful and useful and I hope that will happen in the near future.  Thank you

a wonderful thing, as the forum every day on the day is progressing very greatly, and this increases the popularity of the forum greatly, as the forum provides us with all services and capabilities in order for things to be simple for us. For that we have to start in a correct way and benefit from the topics and experiences in the forum. 

I think if the Cryptotalk forum started using their own app on smartphones then people would be more interested in working in crypto easily.  And many opportunities can be found.  Can easily work with more members through all aspects of crypto and modern thinking.  An ever increasing number of individuals will be going to join this extraordinary stage. Crypto talk clients can access and utilize the discussion on portable effectively with no issue. The popularity of the Cryptotalk forum site is much higher now and people from many countries around the world are working on this forum.

I think it is a nice idea and I hope the officials of this forum will study this idea and the possibility of implementing it. I think that in this way the work will become easier and faster, and more people will join this forum.

Everyone will be able to get here easily, so we hope to study this topic. Supervisors may develop better and easier ways of working.

I think that this forum is very popular and that having a smartphone application helps us a lot to receive information at any time.

• +3 1

I totally agree with you. I think what you think. I think the same. You have spread the word. If you have given your opinion through tweet, then it will definitely happen because we all expect a lot from your opinion.

So will it be very easy for the members of this forum to do this and all those people will come to it and this member will also have their number in increasing that when an application is interviewed a lot of people start using it. Maybe if they are useful to us then they do it out of greed and their number will be more increased. 

I think it's very great if cryptotalk company releases an application for it because every member of this forum can get access to it easily by just an application Then they don't need to open browser for it and other people are also can turn to cryptotalk which is good thing for cryptotalk owners.

I think it is going to be cool to have an app for the platform but I am thinking that it is going to become another use of resources. Maintaining and deploying the app would consume money and also they will have to build the app for both android and iOS.

someday it seems to me an application and will be developed, but not very soon.  although there is an unofficial version by the way from one of the subscribers.

well I think this will be very amazing, members will find it easy to be operating in the forum and this forum will improve because if the app is been launch I think newbies will keep flowing everyday.  My opinion anyway. 

In fact it will be difficult because those who work on this site on mobile phones instead of computers may have problems that should be considered. Many people do not have the ability to work on the computer should be decided considering their side.

• +2 1

In my opinion, the release of a formal application for this forum will make it easier to work in the crypto talk and will make it easier for users to access the software and stay away from scammers who provide fake content to access our accounts .

• +1 1

At now that is very good idea to release company for crypto currency. By doing that we can work much times and work better. I hope then we can get much profits and much knowledge. 

Yes, my friend, I strongly agree with you, and I think that creating an application will greatly increase the popularity of the forum and contribute to its faster spread, in addition to that it will help many members who work via mobile phone.

On 12/2/2020 at 7:24 PM, sayems said:

One thing that comes to my mind right now is what would happen if cryptotalk company released an application for smartphone users.  I think it would be great if this could happen and this forum would be even better.  It will become very popular.  If an application is released and the members of this forum will increase a lot day by day. What is your opinion on this topic? 

I think it is very good application for smart users but I think they will not do anything like this because their website is also working very good and people are also liking it so I think they never do anything like this but if they make an application then it will be good for us.

• +1 1

That will be a wonderful steps for the cryptotalk admins, mobile users will be more engaged, although there is mobile version of the website but it's not responsive as it should be, but if mobile app is implemented then it'd be easier for mobile users..

Everyone wants to create a special application for the forum, because the applications are usually more easy to work on, but I have no difficulty working on the forum through the browser.

• +1 1

Hello my friend Creating an app on a smartphone is definitely a great idea But I think that such a step needs to be studied and planned by the management of the site in order not to damage the reputation of the site, for example, or to lead to a breach of the rules Therefore, in my opinion, there must be specific procedures for entering cryptotalk in the event that a smartphone application is created.

• +5 1

I am really excited and I hope to get this application really, yes it is very important for everyone and it will make it easier for me in practice to work here and control all the features of working in this wonderful forum.

It will be easy for all of us if they will launch the app for mobile user. It's a great platform for you to learn and earn at the same time. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform 

Yes you're right it will be good I think if you look and see mate and ever for using cryptocurrencymost used smartphone user cannot access without switching your browser to desktop varying if they run in mobile

That is good mate, I would definitely install that application in my phone and use it everyday. The application would make life easier for those interested in reading the topics posted in the forum, while they're on the way back, home for example. I think the experience of having such an app would be really enjoyable.