Has this happened to anyone in the forum? Please help. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Siam50

Has this happened to anyone in the forum? Please help.

You should have to confirm again from your friend because it doesn't happen in past, its an exceptional case, that your friend paid for more than 20 post, because its against rule of the foram.

Edited by Asad Anwar
Mistake

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, you can post 50 posts a day, but only 20 posts will be calculated. As you are still sharing 100 free posts, all comments you post will be calculated. But when you finish 100 free posts. After that you will only be counted 20 posts a day. Because this forum only pays you 20 posts a day. Good luck everyone.

Yes my friend, you can provide many of the topics and publications useful and value as a maximum of five are published every day, but let it be in your mind that the forum will not be paid for it only a twentieth suspension plus five two admired, and also for the first hundred problems will not improve you Site.

Dear friend, in the beginning, you will have to publish 100 publications at the beginning for free. Then you will have to publish 20 posts per day to earn money only. I hope my participation is useful and you benefited from it. Thank you, my dear friends.

Dear friend, in this forum they pay you only 20 posts per day, whether in Bitcoin or Talk currency, you had to read the terms and rules of the forum well to learn more.

• +2 1

I have never experienced such kind of event before of creating over 20 post per day but to my own very understanding is that if you create more than the daily post you will be only paid for the daily work and the rest are nonsense which is why is good we should read the rules and regulation properly before anything.

According to the rules of this forum, you must finish the first hundred of the training, and they have not been paid. And then you have to write twenty publications every day that is useful for everyone and unique. But you have the freedom to write. You can write 50 publications, but only twenty are paid.

• +3 1

I do not think this is correct, only 20 posts are counted, these are the rules of the forum, so there must be a mistake from the site or that your friend is wrong in the account.
But my advice to you is not to care about money, write as much useful posts as you can and you will receive your payments automatically.

• +3 1

Welcome my friend. If your posts are useful, then this is a positive thing for the forum. You can make many posts, but remember that you pay only twenty posts per day.

• +3 1

Hello my friend, for the first 100 comments, they are free, and you can post a maximum of 50 comments per day, meaning you can finish them in two days, and then they count for you every 20 useful posts per day

icon face describe problem before I just read your topic and know about you share good information as I begin to learn a lot from your topic I am very happy because I learn something new here in this forum

Actually, You can post as much as you can daily. But remember that you will be paid only for 20 posts per day. For activating your account you can post max 50 per day. Your all post will be counted if you post useful and interesting things. But first 100 posts don't pay you. 

Actually, You can post as much as you can daily. But remember that you will be paid only for 20 posts per day. For activating your account you can post max 50 per day. Your all post will be counted if you post useful and interesting things. But first 100 posts don't pay you. 

My friend, the rules of this forum are clear. After the 100 free comments, you must write 20 comments per day. I think this is the best

Well my dear friend, the maximum publishing limit is 50 posts per day, but only 20 posts will be counted and no more will be paid.Maybe your friend has not completed the 100 free comments yet so more than 20 have been counted

• +2 1

Hello my friend

In fact, according to my knowledge, you can, as a maximum, create fifty posts per day

But you will only get 20 posts of it, plus for the 50 interactions

I don't know if there is a way for you to earn extra money for writing posts

good luck

Well, my mate I don't think the forum are paying or counting some post ahead that 20 post. According to the rules and regulations of the forum after finished your 100 post you going to paid for 20 post a day.

You reserve the right to post more than 20 post in the forum provided they are publish in accordance with the stated rules and regulations of postings, you have nothing to worry about but only 20 max will be considered for payments which you will receive reward of token for the remaining for effective communication and mutual understanding

At first, it is possible to exchange a large number of posts until it reaches 100 comments, and then the comments become limited to 20 comments per day

My friend in the forum, you can post a maximum of 50 posts per day, but if we are talking about posts that will be paid for in only 20 as a maximum, even if you write 30 or 40, payment will not be made on more than 20 I hope you understand the rule.

• +2 1

If you make more than 20 daily posts In cryptotalk I don't think you will have problems, but where if you will have problems it will be in yobit because in that exchange they only allow 20 daily posts, so it is most likely that they did not tell you.

Hello
You do not care, my friend, we are here to start from scratch and work to build ourselves according to the limits of the forum and according to what we have to work in order to get some money
I wish you good luck and succes

Welcome my friend after completing 100 free posts you have to write from 20 to 25 posts every day and only 20 posts are counted daily you can see this through the Wallet Yobit as you can know the number of posts paid for and you have to abide by the rules of the forum to avoid the ban good luck 

• +3 1

Dear we can make 20 useful posts in one day. If we write 30 or 40 post's it is right but we will take payment of 20 posts. Because we cannot take payment of more then 20 posts. So we should to make 25 posts in a day and our posts can live 20 useful posts.

Hello dear members I hope you all are good and doing great work on this platform first thing I want to tell you that I think the crop top post counter is yobit Yogesh shows track post we have done on it