How to expect effective and meaningful posts from newcomers. - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Siam50

How to expect effective and meaningful posts from newcomers.

The trick is to appreciate each activity in the platform and think about both the charge. This way, you can be persistent to login to the platform and make a new posting with fresh concepts. It's how it works for me here in particular.

There are several ways to write useful and good-content posts by taking advantage of the topics of large members and searching other sites to learn new ideas about cryptocurrencies to get positive reputations and to gain the admiration of the rest of the members as well.

Thank you for these great tips.  I am still a beginner and would love to have advice from other members.  I try as much as possible to provide useful posts with what I know I hope the rest of the new members do as well.  In order to help each other to reach the correct information.

Thank you, my friend, for this great post. I agree with you. I presented a very wonderful way to write posts, where members should read your post and use it in all their posts ..
good luck for everbody ..

Dear, if he follows the forum rules in general and the forum rules about publishing, I expect very useful posts from him, because it is connected to the same individual because he relies on the publishing rules, he will undoubtedly publish very useful posts and will definitely publish all that is useful and his internal information for all people, 

Edited by Ikram Ch

I think it is a wonderful section for everyone because it gives us a lot of knowledge and teaches us what is permissible and what is forbidden, and we benefit from the experiences of old members and exchange creative ideas with them, what is new in the world of cryptocurrencies and trading.

analysing for the random and repeated office and avoid also copy paste work here in this forum you can share useful knowledge here in this forum if you want to get a professional good and lymph attention to the content of these topics in information for sharing and extractive other person remembers hearing this forum

In my opinion beginners should not set up topics until they complete their first 100 posts, and as a new member you have to read the forum rules and read the comments of experienced ones to learn from them, really it is very useful.

All the best for everyone.

Hello my friend

You can earn money here in more than one way, but you don't have to work here just for the money

This is really good, but you have to work carefully and let go of feelings at work so that you do not put yourself at risk

We have to follow the rules and laws stated here, work hard, be patient and gain more and more experience

All the best to everyone here and thank you my friend too

New comers at this platform are working efficiently and they are creating more useful content and using this platform with useful information we are using this platform as a creative writing and we should work hard more and more they are creating meaningful posts rather than other members.

Thank you for your attention, my dear friend. The first goal in this forum is to provide useful topics so that the rest of the members can benefit from them, whether they are beginners or adults. The love of learning does not end.

Newcomers to the world of cryptocurrencies must understand the regulations of this forum well before publishing any topic, so as not to make mistakes, we must always be careful while working here in this forum. I expect there will be good and strong interaction by new members, but it requires you to work carefully. Complete.

This is true, my friend. I joined this forum and had no experience, then I started learning from experienced people by reading their posts and reading member responses. Then I started working on my own, researching and gathering information about cryptocurrencies, trading and investing. We were not born educated, but we learned from those who preceded us. Thank you

In fact, the topic is not so difficult, it only needs a little focus and you will be able to learn quickly, so be aware of what is happening around you in the forum and try to participate in most of the topics

and do not forget the rules.

you can create good topics and valuable formation test by writing and reading senior post and replies of people who did on this platform it will increase your knowledge and you will able to make up year on post and you can also reply on that.

I think that at the beginning of the path of beginners we must help them to create good posts and comments because they do not realize the digital currencies at the beginning of their path, but with the passage of time they will gain experience

Thank you for the important and good advice, every member must take into account important information and look at it to avoid difficulty working, to get a good reputation on this platform.

Hello my friend, I am a newcomer and I can answer your question because I follow the method of viewing at the beginning where I answer and comment on a lot of posts here and I began to understand what I should ask about and what experiences and information I need and then generalize my statement to other newcomers

Newcomers could succeed if they focused on their work. We can expect good work from newcomers if they read directions carefully and read senior posts thoroughly.

I think there is no fear for the new people in this forum with people like you dear ... they give such great advice, thank you very much ❤️

Hello my friend. The newcomer to this wonderful forum should see the posts of others in order to gain experience and knowledge about the world of coding and then share the information with others. I wish you good luck.

Newcomers can have effective or excellent participation because their experience may be developed and they have information about cryptocurrencies and the world of cryptography and trading.

think the most important aspect of this forum is that we discuss the crypto currencies. It is about getting knowledge and experience but if people talk about the ideology people think how we make money from it. publications that contain useful and valuable information. You are through this forum learning and gaining at the same time, so do not skimp on new information that you know. And don't forget to abide by the forum rules

I agree that newbies should not automatically establish topics or posts after arriving, but should instead take some time to familiarize themselves with the rules and regulations, then look at the current topics and feedback on them, learn one or two items from them, and then embark on research that will serve as a guide to them before developing a substantive topic and post.