Which device is best for crypto ? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEREKHALE

Which device is best for crypto ?

I use android too.
You  are right using it carries a lot of problems, but it remains better than laptops because it is portable and enables you to work anywhere.
That is, it gives you the advantage of spatial freedom
But I honestly do not know about the iPhone devices and their features!

My dear friend i have also used  android phone i did't face the problem of device. It is good for me  because we used any where at any time without diffiuculty for long time we do not used laptop for long time , if we used laptop it fix for place amd time that is difficult mostly member.So i prefer to used mobile we can do work at any time and anyvplace like home, public place, and office . That is much better for professional member they used easily without any hesitation.

An iOS phone is not a better phone for crypto because you may have been using an old android phone from 2010 and then you are saying that iOS is better because you are using a newer iPhone but I want to tell you that is not true because Android phones have far more speed than iOS phones and so I would say that the best device to use for crypto is a new android phone or a computer.

All the device are ok for crypto talk but preferably I suggest you use mobile phone because of power supply when you use laptop or desktop you will be encountering power failure Wich will result to a delayment but phone you. Have no problem with that and you can move it anywhere

• Useful or interesting 1

@Adrian190  @DEREKHALE I advise you to use the method that you think is appropriate for you, for example I prefer to work on a laptop because it has a better speed of performance than a phone.

I think if your Android is updated so this problem will disappear. I also use Android phone but i didnt face any problem to use cryptocurrency.  But you can also use pc, laptop, iphone etc.  But try to keep update your phone.  Hope this will help you

13 minutes ago, saradz said:

@Adrian190  @DEREKHALE I advise you to use the method that you think is appropriate for you, for example I prefer to work on a laptop because it has a better speed of performance than a phone.

Sorry dear I am phone user and I don't now the method of cryptotalk on laptop and my device is low .and in other 3 device same issue occur and in iOS iPhone no issue occur to me .Thank you

Dear your post is good and it is a good feature of this site beacuse it run on any device which is very good experience for us. We can do it at any device like laptop or mobile. Mobile is the best source of working at this platform beacuse we can do it at college or office. Cryptotalk is the best and secure site which provides us basic knowledge.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, there is no difference between the Android system or the IOS system in the world of encryption. I think that your problem is elsewhere, look for it, and I suggest if you have a laptop try to work with it

Hello friends I hope you all are fine , According to me mobile phone is best device for using crypto we use crypto on mobile where we want where we feel relax in gathering we don't feel any hasitation to use to crypto

expensive buddies and crypto members  i'm additionally use android phone . i do not find the money for to earn iphone . if face a few problem you could alternate your  mobile tool  . however in my view pç is great for this trouble

• +3 1

I have an iPhone however I am not confronting any sort of issues on the off chance that you are confronting issue in android, at that point I recommend you to purchase iPhone and their is no danger to loss of information because of its security cricle.And I think cell phone is best for cryptotalk on the grounds that we can tolerate it anyplace, access our record and can finish our day by day task.

On 11/30/2020 at 4:10 PM, DEREKHALE said:

I have an Android and many problem I facing in it . In crypto talk and also in yobit and in Android the payment method is very tough . And network error in it .so I can take advice from my crypto family that iOS iPhone is best for crypto talk or another one is best for crypto and payments.Thanks to all.

I don't think the problem is from an operating system it might be due to network failure because I do use Android phone and I don't face this kind of problem of yours try to use different Android phone and try it again.

On 11/30/2020 at 11:10 PM, DEREKHALE said:

I have an Android and many problem I facing in it . In crypto talk and also in yobit and in Android the payment method is very tough . And network error in it .so I can take advice from my crypto family that iOS iPhone is best for crypto talk or another one is best for crypto and payments.Thanks to all.

Hi! Personally I use both Personal Computer and Mobile while working at Cryptotalk, both are privately managed so I can work at easy. But most of the time I work at Mobile because that's one of the comfortable device I can work. Personal Computer on the other hand, I don't have much time using my pc, so it's mostly mobile. Thank you!

• +1 1

I think each gadget was a helpful in crypto talk posting is exceptionally simple in each sort of telephones PC and so forth yet when you pull out your cash I think you face some issue so its relies upon your capacity. I think you value my recommendation.

• +4 1

I think mobile phone is best device to work on cryptotalk forum than laptop and computer. Because you can access your cryptotalk account from anywhere and when ever you want.

But if you work from laptop or computer then you have to stay at a place until your task completed.

I would prefer good android smartphones because it can be carried easily from one Place to another.Of course it is more safe and fast using on PC or Laptops. But we can easily access it by a smartphone having a good internet connection and vpn connection so that we can access it whenever and wherever we can.

On 11/30/2020 at 10:10 AM, DEREKHALE said:

Hello friend, I use android and I have never had problems with the Yobit exchange or with the forum, it is true that iOS integrates the software better with the hardware but I do not think that the use of a smartphone with andriod influences its work...

• +2 1

I think the majority of friends are you using Android and I also didn't face any problem. If you have typing skills that computers and laptop can do this job easily.

• +1 1

I think you can use the device you think is better for the script. You use your advantage. But you can use the PC, which will benefit you, not any inconvenience.

• +2 1

I want to say that your device is not main reason of your error during working,  I think main reason is your network whose signal or so weak which can not work properly because I am also using  android mobile but I never face such problems because my network speed good .

• +3 1

I don't think it is because of the Android phone is because of your phone there are technical issues. Because I also used an Android phones and many other people who I know also use Android phone for crypto talk. they don't have any such technical issues by using Android phone for crypto talk. So I personally feel that it is your phone that has technical issues hence the matter is not with Android phones.

• +2 2

On 11/30/2020 at 9:45 PM, Ibn e hussain said:

I have a IOS iPhone  but i am not facing the problems of any kind if you are facing problem in android then i suggest you to take iphobe.and their is no risk to loss of data due to its security cricle.

And i think mobile phone is best for cryptotalk because we can take it any where, access our account and can do work to complete our daily task.

Hey mate, I am facing a problem when I want to use cryptotalk account to my android phone because of the server error, that's why desktop or laptop will be best for cryptotalk account. So I will suggest people use your cryptotalk with desktop or laptop.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No doubt Mobile phone is much much better than any other device. Because you can take it any place . You can easily logout by simply of the screen. You can restart from where you left.  You can use network with cheap Dara Pakages. 

• +2 1

I think every device is useful for the crypto . But i have Android that i used so i think Android is more useful for crypto. Because I don't have problem with the use of this device.

• +2 1