Which device is best for crypto ? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DEREKHALE

Which device is best for crypto ?

On 11/30/2020 at 8:10 PM, DEREKHALE said:

I have an Android and many problem I facing in it . In crypto talk and also in yobit and in Android the payment method is very tough . And network error in it .so I can take advice from my crypto family that iOS iPhone is best for crypto talk or another one is best for crypto and payments.Thanks to all.

Dear I don't know why you are facing issues on android I'm using Android too but it's comfortable but if you have ios it's a good opportunity to use on this but laptop is more suggested.good luck

• +3 1

I use android device there is no problem that i faced some times there are network issues so don't worry about that it just take time and after that it resolved every problem 

I have never used it but my android in yobit and in cryprotalk works perfectly and i can take advice from my cryto family thag ios iphone is best for crypto talk and another one is best for cryptk and payments.

Many of us including me are using android phones to work her at cyptotalk without any difficulty & issue . We hadn't an issue yet . If you only face that problem than it should be some network or cell phone 's issue . You can also use IoS iphone .

The main advantage of using cryprotalk on  phone is that you can take it everywhere.

Every device is good for cryptotalk but most reliable and useful is mobile device you can also use computer and laptop but in the mobile you can post anywhere with out any holding heavy device.

Hello friend, for me I am still a beginner in this forum so I do not know much about these problems, but from what I advise you to do is to use a laptop or personal computer, as its use is easier than a mobile device

I also worked with my android phone without any problem i don't have any problem yet if you have any problem then you have problem with that phone so you can work with any other phone

• Useful or interesting 1

I always fill comfortable to use a computer to do my everyday work. I am doing my cryptotalk work on my Android phone. As at this moment I didn't face any kind of problem. So for me phone is best for crypto.

I'm using Android phone 📱 but some time I'm also facing the problem. It's slow as compared the iOS phone 📱. My friends using the iOS and they never face any problem. I think mobile is better the laptop and desktop because we can take away any place as compared the laptop. I prefer you iOS.

• +3 1

doesn't matter which device you can use for your crypto account you can use both you can use mobile laptop I tablet so I recommend you laptop is best rather than other two devices mobile or tablet but honestly speaking I am using mobile for my crypto account

Hlo ..I am using an android. This have no problems in Androids. but laptops and desktop are more better than mobile to  do work in Cryptotalk..In mobiles we have some issues faces in like hang,laag ,charge over   like that.so laptops is better gor Cryptotalk faorum.

Edited by Majna

Dear friends every Device is using for crypto talk if u don,t know about crypto talk alot of problem u have if u know about crypto talk u solve all problems its means it depend on you not your Mobile phone Thanks

Cryptocurrency is for everyone so there is no restriction of some hardware.   You can even use some raspberry pi to use the cryptocurrency. All depends on your own budget.

You can use it from anywhere. I use all these things from my home pc. I am comfortable with it. You can use it from you android phone. You can also use your pc or laptop.

I use Android and I don't face any problem loading the site, Apple product can also be used for the site, I think you need high memory internal storage to be able to access the site without any problem. Your RAM may be low mate

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear brother am using android mobile here but it not work properly here in my point of view using i phone or pc computers are the best way for working on this crypto forum

I think a smart phone is better so that you can access the website, view topics even when you're at places like - Church, cinemas, banks, or even inside the a bus or taxi you can be able to access the websites.

Hey Dear I am using cryptotalk on my andriod.I am Not facing any kind of issue.So Do Not need worry about.Keep working on andriod.Some issue evovle in start due to your short experience .However you Dont get these issue when you get trained to solve the and to wrok with cryptotalk for a long time.You Dont need to buy expensive devices to run cryptotalk.Thanks

I think it's best to work on a laptop of Cryptotalk. It's basically a desktop site. If you run it on a computer or laptop then all the features of Cryptotalk are very clear. If you want to do this work on mobile then you have to make your mobile a desktop site. If you do not have a laptop, then you can do it on mobile. Everything else is up to you.

• +5 1

Dear friend, I am also working on Cryptotalk via mobile.  It's not a problem to work on.  But the network has problems.  I think to use Cryptotalk you need a good quality mobile phone with a lot of RAM.  Car mobility is high.  Then it is easy to work in the Cryptotalk forum.  However, use the device according to one's convenience.

In my opinion,  mobile phone is the best device for  using crypto talk. Others people have others opinion. Actually it is easy and comfortable to me by using mobile phone. You can work from anywhere like in metro,in shopping mall, in your house etc.

I think that it is better for everyone participating in the forum to use a smartphone instead of a computer because it is easy to work on it and move around. Thanks for the topic.

Dear friends I think in my opinion the use of smartphones and iPhones for crypto work is much better than the use of laptops and PC. so try to make sure the use of smartphones so that you stay safe and secure.

Truly if I can avoid iPhone I think it will be my best device but with the android phone am using the only problem am facing is network. The browser is not that fast and it use to delay my work here. I'll switch to IPhone as soon as I gathered some money.