Why is it difficult to know when is the right time to buy or sell Bitcoin? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Why is it difficult to know when is the right time to buy or sell Bitcoin?

Bitcoin is a kind of difficult to know when to sell and that Is because it is having no stable price it always go up and come down statistically so I will suggest you keep the track with it and keep monitoring the market when the best time comes to sell you will now release that my advice so best of luck

This is not difficult if you have experience of trading. You collect lots of knowledge about trading. If you have experience you will not feel difficult to know the best time to sell coins. You will also get more benefit by doing this.

Yes you are right dear it is difficult to find the best time to sell and buy bitcoin.we don't know about the future of bit coin.its price may be increase or decrease.we need experience to sell and buy bitcoin .

A good report is worth reading, my friend, you are right. The future price of the currency cannot be predicted. It is a stock exchange that rises and falls hundreds of times per hour sometimes, but I think as a trading principle, I take an interesting risk when buying and selling. I just have to buy and wait for the rise until I sell and win. It takes a little patience.

Cryptocurrency market is very volatile sometime it is very difficult to understand because price up and down very quickly. If you have a good knowledge and you make technical analysis you will predict more correctly about market

The difficulty is due to the uncertainty associated with them,  that why you just buy and sell at specific time then just rely on luck to be on your side,  sometimes when the price seems high and you are about to see, the price may hit the ground within seconds again,  so just predict and stay alert. 

Well it all depends on individuals understanding, to me is not difficult we all know that the market is fluctuating actually but if you study it well and know the market strategy everything will be very easy but it have to be through some research using market price graph.

We should need to have a proper kind of knowledge before getting into trading platform it would help to reduce the pressure and lack of confidence we should keep eye on the market if the price are so low try to purchase and sell this at when bullish period comes.

I'm new here, but I would say buy whenever the price goes down and putting it on order is the best way to set your own price. The advantage of ordering is that when the price goes up and the valuation is sealed When the price goes there, it will sell itself.

Yes, it is certainly difficult to know bitcoin and other currencies when the market will rise and when the currency rate will fall should be an analytical study of the market before buying and selling. 

In my opinion it is better to set a specific goal. When Bitcoin reaches a certain level, you can sell the holding in this way. This way you can achieve a guaranteed profit and avoid a huge amount of loss. This is when you become greedy and try to sell it at the highest level you will get the loss. No one knows the time after Bitcoins crashed. So it is better to plan ahead. 

Because the price is very hard to predict , so no one know for sure what is going on or how the market is going to be and in fact all the harts and the diagrams are worthless, if one of the whales decided to move his wallet. So to be honest luck plays role in cryptocurrency trade, and you can see the conflicts between the analysts and each of them is pushing towards a different direction.

• +3 1

On 11/30/2020 at 11:26 AM, SuperCrypto said:

During the fluctuation of the Bitcoin price between low and high, there is a large amount of feelings and emotions that a trader or investor feels, making it difficult to reach to buy the bottom and sell the top.
Currently, there are many forecasts that indicate Bitcoin will reach the value of $ 50,000 and more, and only expectations remain until proven.

These expectations seem to some exaggerated, but there are traders and investors, including those who hold their currencies and are waiting for the maximum price possible to sell them, and many of them are waiting to break the previous summit of $ 20,000 and there are those who trade depending on the current volatility between the downside and the upside.

The best time to sell depends on calculating some facts that you should consider before building an estimate of the price at which you want to sell Bitcoin:

• The price that many people put in their minds is usually discovered from the charts and technical analyzes of analysts, and they wait for it with the selling decision, but the price resulting from the graphic analysis, does not mean that it will be reached in the next day or next week, as the trends or patterns that They are determined based on data and are subject to real-time conditions of width, volatility, and a moving average.
  • The rise is not only what awaits Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, but there is a correction and a decline as well, as a short correction is expected in the price of Bitcoin before the rally continues.
  • Charts and other indicators indicate that Bitcoin will face a correction assuming that the previous price was fair and that the current price has a premium added to it.
  • Bitcoin, as an asset that has been in existence for a decade, has no true fair value to base the accounts on, as patterns continue to emerge and new highs are reached every few cycles.

In conclusion

It is difficult to know the best time to sell.

Because it can know the past price of bitcoin and the price of the currency at present.

As for what the price will be in the future, it remains a metaphysical matter, evidenced by some erroneous technical analysis.

Accordingly, no one knows what is the best selling price, but it is possible to sell in a calculated manner away from panic, through which you achieve profit and avoid loss.

I think that the reason today is because of the large number of investors coming to the market and doing a lot of operations, and today no one has been able to know good and correct analysis

Yes ofcourse dear, @SuperCrypto its actually unpredictable but not difficult as we think. A attentive and trustworthy analyser can easily guess the graphics flactuations. A emotionless trader can do it in better way. His way of buying & selling the BTC is bold action. Because of sufficient makrets knowledge he become able to trade.💸💸  @saradz @Maya20

If you have some knowledge and skills in basic technical analysis and have a basic reach to fundamental analysis information, you could predict the coin prices to an extent. you can never be hundred percent sure but at least you can predict near entry or exit prices. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/30/2020 at 11:26 AM, SuperCrypto said:

During the fluctuation of the Bitcoin price between low and high, there is a large amount of feelings and emotions that a trader or investor feels, making it difficult to reach to buy the bottom and sell the top.
Currently, there are many forecasts that indicate Bitcoin will reach the value of $ 50,000 and more, and only expectations remain until proven.

These expectations seem to some exaggerated, but there are traders and investors, including those who hold their currencies and are waiting for the maximum price possible to sell them, and many of them are waiting to break the previous summit of $ 20,000 and there are those who trade depending on the current volatility between the downside and the upside.

The best time to sell depends on calculating some facts that you should consider before building an estimate of the price at which you want to sell Bitcoin:

• The price that many people put in their minds is usually discovered from the charts and technical analyzes of analysts, and they wait for it with the selling decision, but the price resulting from the graphic analysis, does not mean that it will be reached in the next day or next week, as the trends or patterns that They are determined based on data and are subject to real-time conditions of width, volatility, and a moving average.
  • The rise is not only what awaits Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies, but there is a correction and a decline as well, as a short correction is expected in the price of Bitcoin before the rally continues.
  • Charts and other indicators indicate that Bitcoin will face a correction assuming that the previous price was fair and that the current price has a premium added to it.
  • Bitcoin, as an asset that has been in existence for a decade, has no true fair value to base the accounts on, as patterns continue to emerge and new highs are reached every few cycles.

In conclusion

It is difficult to know the best time to sell.

Because it can know the past price of bitcoin and the price of the currency at present.

As for what the price will be in the future, it remains a metaphysical matter, evidenced by some erroneous technical analysis.

Accordingly, no one knows what is the best selling price, but it is possible to sell in a calculated manner away from panic, through which you achieve profit and avoid loss.

Because here is financial markets, there may be news that affects the behavior of currencies and work on them, it is unexpected and there are many forecasters who do not really know the analysis

Gentleman I want to tell you that this is not difficult first of all I want to suggest you that when you go for the investment you should to first analyse the market it and when you want to buy some coins you should to buy when the price of the coins are low

The main reason for this Diwali of bitcoins change very rapidly if researching Google,every refresh value changes.buying and selling bitcoins is a common process now but you must need some sort of experience and this platform otherwise more strategy has to be used otherwise it will be risky.

Yes, it is difficult for us to know when bitcoin will rise and when its price will fall due to our lack of market experience and market analysis and currencies. 

RYes to me I will say the reason why it is difficult to know when is the right time to buy bit coin is that we or their is nobody that can give the actual date and price that it will be high 

You are totally right 

In trading of Bitcoin 

You are unknown from future value of bitcoin

It takes a long time to understand the tactics of trading 

It will comes with knowledge and experience

I must advice all new investors that if you want to invest your money in Cryptocurency trading .first collect all information and always buy coins when the price of currency is down 

Patience is so important in trading 

Timings effects and pressures the people and its really not easy to deal with because while trying to profit you also on verge of losing your money too and i can say that you probably doubt yourself at some point, but! however you shouldn't doubt it because you wouldn't get any profits that way and it will just lessen your perfromance.

Actually it is not difficult just we should have to see the price of the bitcoin in the market daily then we can judge the best time to buy and sell the holding bitcoin. As we know the price of bitcoin change many times in the day therefore should buy the Bitcoin when its price goes down and sell when price increase.

Actually it's not hard to see if what is the righ time to buy some bitcoins or other cryptocurrency coins, if you're doing holding, you're just buying in a low price, and sell it when the huge value comes to get profit, that is the basic thing if you're buying bitcoin.

This information is very valuable. The truth is that it is not difficult, everything is difficult in reality when we do not have the right education and when we follow the wrong people. It is true that the market for crypto currency is a little more complicated since it almost never follows a similar structure and does not comply with a specific strategy. But studying them and being aware of where you are going is a great step to start taking advantage of cryptomonies.