Writing Subject and Comment. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ebtc

Writing Subject and Comment.

dear for beginners its better to write comments and post on this section because through this section they will be able to get a lot of knowledge and information about this forum and they will also be able to learn and understand the rules and regulations of this forum after getting knowledge we can also gradually move to other section and write post and comment there also  

Dear friend, it seems that it is your first experience in the forum, that is, you are still a beginner, so the first thing you must do is read the rules and laws of the forum and abide by them, and then you must complete 100 posts and then you will be able to post in other categories and that needs patience and understanding the basics in cryptocurrencies in order to create topics and comments  Useful

Because you are a beginner, you must first get to know the basic information in the world of cryptography
And know the special rules on the forum
After that, you will be authorized to enter other sections and share and exchange experiences
good luck to you.

Yes, we have to develop writing skills, and we do this when we collect timely information on Cryptocurrency issues. With knowledge you advance, in Cryptotalk you must stay informed about current currency issues so that it produces quality comments.

Sometimes, when I do not understand the purpose of the topic, I read the comments on it. This makes me understand what the owner means so that I can answer it.

Even if you're a new member of the community, you will not be able to post in these parts unless you have gained significant forum expertise, after which you will be able to post in whatever area you choose. You are now in a trial process to see whether you deserve to benefit and work in this fantastic forum, so please be patient. Everyone needs to post their referral connection, but you will not be able to do so until you have made 100 helpful posts.

My friend, this is one of the forum rules, which allows beginners to post only in some appropriate sections for them to gain information and post questions, but do not worry, after you finish the first 100 free posts, you will be able to post in the rest of the sections.

• Useful or interesting 1

My Friend you first have to do 100 posts in the forum and these are all free , and then you participate daily with 20 comments, and after 7 days you will receive profits and make money, so be patient about your fatigue, the harder you work the better the return.

All the best for you.

Edited by Ramez.sz
  • +1 1

Hello dear, I hope you are well. You need to get a higher rank and complete your 100 posts in order to be able to move to the other sections, you must write comments or post here in the beginner section to understand how to work in the forum and when you gain enough knowledge you can move on to the other sections, good luck.

• +4 1

I am a beginner here and this is my first experience in this forum so I completed the 100 posts and then 20 one a day and started gaining knowledge and information in order to become a successful trader in this forum, my friend.

My friend, you are a newbie in the forum. You should share the posts in the first two sections, then move to the other sections. This is the forum’s policy to gradually develop yourself.

• +3 1

My friend, if you finished 100 comments, you will move to the second category, and here you have the right to talk about cryptocurrencies and you have experience with that, and whenever you finish one category, another category will intervene to become a senior member here. 

You must complete the publication of 100 free posts first, when you finish publishing the free posts you will be able to comment in a section you want

First of all welcome dear on this crypto talk platform. You join this platform few days ago. I think new members cannot create post in all sections. You must complete your first hundred posts then you can post in every section without any problem. Best of luck dear. 

Hello my dear friend I want to tell you that you should to create and use you to create your own comments on the forum this is very helpful for you to get the reputation and when you have the good reputation then you are able to get the more money on this one

I think you have to reach a certain level in the beginners section to get to the sections I mentioned
We are gaining information here, but we must work more and persevere to obtain knowledge with patience, lack of boredom and persistence to reach our goals.

You are still a beginner and you have to gain knowledge and experience before going to any other section, because other sections can never be lenient on topics or comments and allow unhelpful posts and questions that can be easily answered ، So stay here, learn, and when you are ready to move, the sections will open automatically.

I think that because you are still a junior member, you must first gain experience and knowledge that enables you to write in the rest of the sections in addition to reaching the full member stage in order to have gained more experience.

Dear, since you are a novice, you should compose, publish, and comment in the beginners section first because you have no experience with those. After that, you can post comments in those parts, so try in order in the other sections.

Because you are new and new. The beginners forum is the best section for beginners. Through this wonderful section, you can learn and get a lot of knowledge. After completing the first 100 outstanding publications, you will be able to publish in other sections.

This is beginner section that when we do not comment any subject then we don't know about this section.so, comment all subjects and to know about this.

Do not worry dear, perhaps beginners should put their topics at the beginning on the beginners section only. You can publish in the rest of the sections when they get a little old, good luck to everyone

There is some session witch are closed for new users you need to have more that 100 posts to start create post on those session it's not opened for now but you should work hard to get more reputation to have the low to post on them..

You are not allowed to comment or post in other sections because you are still a beginner. You must first finish 100 comments with good content, and then you have the freedom to move between the sections as you like.