Foundation for every beginners - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Biojay

Foundation for every beginners

Well done mate you make a great post for the help of beginners they can understand everything about the forum by reading your post. I hope the beginners will get benefit from your post and also they will avoid the violation of the forum by following the rules that you discussed above.

Yes, these are the basics that beginners must follow and adhere to, and I want to add some things that can be useful to beginners here.
You must always remember that the first goal of this forum is an educational goal, so do not consider it as a means of profit only, but always try to learn new things in order to be able in the future to present this information to others. Do not post topics that are not only useful for profit, this thing will sooner or later put you in danger.

I am very Happy to here this news,we that are the new members to this awesome platform I suggest that we should all follow your tips if we really want to b successful in the forum.

In fact it is a great help while we are learning about cryptocurrencies, I started a few months ago and worked in some faucets, end up paying at least a little but I recommend you to get here, I think we should know that on this site we are to provide knowledge.

I think with this point of you it will be able to help beginners post a good way and also make money. And they will also follow the instructions carefully before commenting.

Hello guys the fandation of new member of beginning first you can post 100 and if you finish you start making ur on to post 20 per day

Thank you for the valuable information. But a while ago I heard that the forum changed the profit policy and it became low .. When will this forum return to give more profits .. The members are very sad .. Thank you

On 11/30/2020 at 12:12 AM, Biojay said:

Hello everyone, how are doing, every day their are new members that join this platform and they need to know somethings before starting anything here. Here are some tips to succeed in cryptotalk forum

-1 Make sure you abide by the rules and regulations of the       forum.

Here are some rules

Don't plagiarize

Don't post something less than one hundred characters

Don't use abusive words

Don't use more than one hundred characters.

-2 This is where the adventure begins

Allnew members have to make 100 valid post before they can start earning and after the first 100 valid post you have to make 20 post maximum each day and you can also give reputations maximum of 50.

3- payment- 

You will earn 10 talk token for each post.

You will earn 1 talk token for each reputations you give     friends.

You will also earn 0.00001 BTC for each of your post that has a like given to you from a member of the forum.

Hope this little tips can help you guys.

My recommendation to all novices is to try not to disregard the principles and cling to the writing in the discussion to distribute everything valuable. It is favored that every one of our distributions be summed up and reasonable and inside the inquiry posed. Much obliged to you.

Thank you very much for this great topic. As for me, I needed these tips a lot and I think all beginners will benefit greatly from your kind and correct advice. In my personal opinion, credibility and non-theft is the most important rule that we must all adhere to in all of our posts here, as no one can continue to work by lying to him first to be honest and then start honest work.

Dear Friend! We should follow the rules and regulations of crypto forum and make good posts. Your posts must be useful that can be helpful for other members.

Think foundation for any beginner is the be familiar with rules and regulations of this forum and he never forget the purpose of this forum i.e why did he join this forum those will make he not be ban

@Biojay

Great tips, but it is better if you update the post to make sure people don't get lost when seeing out-dated information.

Rules remain the most important and should not be forgotten so we can keep the environment as clean ad possible.

At first I thank you, my friend, for this very rich and useful information for members, especially beginners, but I also think that they should focus on reading the rules and applying them well to avoid warning points or even banning the account before starting work, posting or commenting and earning money

Yes, you are absolutely right.  I totally agree with you.  But this is not against the rules of writing more than 100 characters.Through a good method to get.  Even they are usually going to comment on the guide manuals even before paying attention to any specific content.

Wow great job special for Newly beginners because it is very important for everyone's so you can fallow rules and regulations in this forum because it is very important for your fature in this section hopefully you can fallow rules.

Hey my buddy your post is helpfull for us because i am totally  a biggenar of this forum.Your topic is informative information for all biggenars of this platform.This rules regulations are little  bit tricky for biggenars  to understand,they should study with those rules regulations to understand this forum with so sensuously.When biggenars follow  those rules that will be much batter  for thire reputation.I hope all biggenars will follow those rules which is you diacribe on your topic post.Wishe all biggenars best of luck my buddys.

Definitely dear brother the rules are for everyone so every member have to follow the rules and regulations. You have shared really good points that will help beginners to go big on the forum.

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, it is very important information for all novice members who do not have enough experience and expertise to enable them to continue without incurring any error and to work accurately and calmly.

• +1 2

Hello friend. I thank you for this post and the tips. Abiding by the rules is necessary to ensure the continuity of your work on the forum. And I am keen to adhere to it and maintain quality in my publications

• +2 1
  • +3 1

8 minutes ago, Tulip said:

Hello friend. I thank you for this post and the tips. Abiding by the rules is necessary to ensure the continuity of your work on the forum. And I am keen to adhere to it and maintain quality in my publications

@Tulip I wish you continued and success, try to finish the 100 posts quickly so that you can profit because the forum is a good place to earn money and knowledge alike.

• +3 1

Thanks for your informative post and I will try to follow your advice. But now they only give us 200 satoshi for every paid posts and give 10 talk tokens. So, we should work hard and co-operate each others to make a good money from this platform.

I like these types of topics that are like an initiative or foundation for us newbies, only that the rules in the payment have changed, now 200 satoshis are earned for publications and from what I understand they no longer pay the 50 talk for the 50 reactions a day, honestly speaking, it seems to me that lowering the rewards so drastically will affect the work in the forum.

Hi thank you for your information i agree with you, your knowledge there in platform was so good as a jr member here your foundation is your time and your hardworking, share everyone your knowledge that is important with newbie.

Welcome, my friend, your post is excellent and when you read it, new members can benefit from it completely, as it is their guide here in this beautiful forum

When you beginner on this forum I want to tell you that you should to follow the rules and do not copy the text from any source at that time the Patience is very e necessary for you to survive on this forum

• +2 1