Important of reading and skills needed - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tesco

Important of reading and skills needed

Dear you are correct these means are assumes a significant job in the development of a decent post. This discussion have numerous individuals which give recommendations about various purpose of perspectives and out information about point should be helpful and jargon should be straightforward and you have legitimate data about theme then everybody can give you great standing.

We should have those skills since reading is one of the way for us to learn aside from listening and watching, and we could develop that skills in this forum since all the information here is in text so we need to read it to gain the information that we wanted, that's the benefits of this forum aside from getting money through posting we could also learn something new especially when it comes to cryptocurrency and other related stuff.

There is no substitute for skill and reading. 

If you have skill , it will be useful any time.  

Reading is as useful. 

At first you need to read and gain skill and then apply that skill . 

Best of luck.    

There is a very good platform, you can also increase your knowledge on this form, but you can also increase your raeding scale on this platform. This time you can increase at your typing speed. It is very good and relabel for the students. 

Dear mate your topic is so good. Reading is my hoppy and I want to improve my of reading, writing and speaking frequently. I joined this forum 1 weak ago but with the help of this forum I improved my most of writing skills that how can wirte a good sentence. Now I concentrate on that how we can read the topic well and understand it 

Thank you for so much information you have given much important information. These are the reading technique that we can follow to learn faster and easier. These techniques are most important if you want to read with flow.

Every post base about minimum fifty percent on the English language so the typing in the post in the form of English will have all the above six catgries. 

To read the post is very important for more leaning and increasing the ability and your skills. By this you have more experience and if your post will be accurate and informative then you will getting positive reputation and response. 

I think reading is best habit at all. When we start reading our mind is full of knowledge. Its a good thing for all of us.All the student first read at night and then go to the conduting exam

Yes, you are well, nowadays we can go on any platform, we  speak english there, English language has become an international national language.If you have to work on any platform, then you need English language, without it you cannot work on any platform English language is essential .

Indeed mate, I concur with you with this thought, the more experience you have, the more your posts will be significant and draw in devotees and a decent standing. I encourage you to peruse and explore more on the subject of cryptographic forms of money.

According to me the knowledge of reading and skills needed are very much important because if any one in this generation could not read and write he could not survive in upper level of the society not for money but for respect... thanks

• +1 1

Reading is a very  good thing because it make one brain to be sharp,while reading you learn many thing and get many much experience so it is food to learn and know I like this topic you post it is very interesting to me not only me everyone here am sure

You are right. People need to improve their reading skills. Because every person may not understand the same when they read something. In order to understand something better, we should definitely pay attention to the suggestions you mentioned.

You are absolutely right. We must read. Because it will increase our knowledge and experience. For this we need to know the vocabulary.It will be useful for us to read about everything. We have to try to increase our knowledge.

Reading is very important to us,because when reading we learn many thing and different skill that we have never know before,reading make our brain sharp it make us understand well and through reading we will learn many things we don't knw

Undoubtedly he is very right, some members of the forum, have thousands of points of reputation that support them, however when writing they seem like elementary school children, with grammatical errors everywhere and a very basic vocabulary, so its topics are often redundant and shallow.

I think if all members do with these rules you can read and write comments  very quickly correctly and well .day by day you can make good topic. And get good profits and earn 

Dear friend, the importance of reading are very vast from reading new articles about history or any new articles on the hot issues it will be very helpful for us. And this give us new ideas and tells us how to make new posts which will help the people 

Well, you are completely right and everyone needs these experiences and it is necessary to be familiar with them, but it is very useful to create many posts to teach these experiences and to achieve the importance of this site. 

When writing a post, we must formulate our post in an understandable way and in good terms so that others can benefit from it. We must present new ideas and formulate them in a good way because we should not write vocabulary only in order to create daily posts because this is not acceptable in the forum

On 11/29/2020 at 9:11 AM, Tesco said:

I want to share my little understanding on essential skills needed for reading.

Some of us think reading is easy and simple or straightforward task but in reality reading is complex. 

There's six essential skills needed to a master and successful reading

1. Decoding

2. Fluency

3. Vocabulary building

4. Good sentence construction

5. Knowledge

6. Attention and working memory, 

I think for us to be successful in this forum we need all this skills to achieve our aims and objectives, to understand how to make contributions in this forum one needs to acquire this skills and work with them for the progress of the forum and benefits of the members.

@Tesco I hope all members of the forum focus on what you mentioned in your Topic. It is time to make our post better, more fluent and meaningful .to make this forum better place .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

That's basic advantages for spending more time in crypto world, of course it will improve your reading, writing and communication skills. Read from fellow members postings a lots of experience needed is in the contents