Important of reading and skills needed - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tesco

Important of reading and skills needed

It is very important for one to read most of the posts and comments in the forum to acquire more knowledge, experience and most importantly the writing skills which will help us in improving our language especially those who are not good In english will find it easy to learn and make improvements in the reading and writing skills 

Reading is another life that gives human beings. Reading topics here expands our horizons of knowledge and thus improves the skill of writing useful content here.

Dear you are right these steps are plays an important role in the construction of a good post. This forum have many members which give suggestions about different point of views and out knowledge about topic should be useful and vocabulary should be easy to understand and you have proper information about topic then everyone can give you good reputation.

It's  important to know how to read the posts and good understand the topic to have an idea about what you can talk and add some information, if you don't understand what you talking about you can be out of topic and cause the warning points 

Reading allows us to understand the content of a writing, now to understand what reading wants to convey, it is essential to divide the text into its parts, a writing generally consists of an introduction, in which the topic being discussed is generally discussed. going to deal, then there is the development of the subject, in which the subject is dealt with in depth, and then a conclusion would come on the subject. We can identify the main idea of the topic that should be located in the development of the topic, and locate the secondary ideas and thus we will have the essentials of the topic discussed and we will be able to understand what is wanted with the publication.

Thanks and it is wonderful of you to share this essential skills and steps for proper learning and reading.it will build communication and make study efficient in the crypto.there would be comprehensive understanding when you build better constructive sentence.

• +1 1

You're posting much informative for those who want to learn the properly if you will read by following these steps then you can learn more fastly and properly.

Vocabulary building is a very good thing you must have a good vocabulary to be good in the English.

On 11/29/2020 at 5:42 PM, Trainz said:

I think if the members can follow this steps it will help us in our writing and reading skills alot, as said by the creator of the topic, reading is not just something we can do straight forward, it also had strategies

Yes of course you are right dear. Reading and writing is not an easy skills. We should just have a command on it and for this skill practice is must important factor. We all know that practice makes the man perfect and this is all due to achieving our goals towards world. 

• +3 1

Exactly as many colleagues also believe that reading is very necessary to obtain knowledge in any area of life and thus have greater success in expressing yourself
A big greeting to the whole community and many great winnings

That's right. I mentioned the most important skills we need in writing new posts and posts

These skills can be acquired by reading the topics on the forum

Thank for bringing such content here, however reading is essential and integral part of our culture nowadays and here in cryptotalk reading and writing skills are two best alley because both are needed to construct a top quality post or make comment and for the newbie English makes it very easy for them to understand the actual direction of the forum.

I think that it is very important to acquire skills and experience in coding work because it requires accuracy and experience..you must have several skills such as fluency, good language, objectivity and choosing topics well .. it will be very useful to gain these experiences

Yes this all important but according to me who is batter in vocabulary that can read difficult word easily. So make you correct in vocabulary. Some time when we face difficultword then feel hesitation to read. So hard work required to make it batter. So read newspaper and other literature can make you good. 

Of course, my friend, the topic is not only to read informally, so the officials put a 3-minute law between each comment and the next in order for you to read well and benefit. Do not be quick and seek money only

8 hours ago, Mudasir Riaz said:

Yes of course you are right dear. Reading and writing is not an easy skills. We should just have a command on it and for this skill practice is must important factor. We all know that practice makes the man perfect and this is all due to achieving our goals towards world. 

Yeah, practice makes us good in anything we constantly do, reading and writing in the forum often also makes us good in it, my reading and writing skill has improved alot. The forum has been the reason for that @Mudasir Riaz

• +2 1

12 minutes ago, haydermohd said:

Thanks, @Tesco for sharing this amazing post. The tips you have shared are very useful for not only beginners but experienced as well. Reading skills are very necessary to become a contributor to the forum.

Is always a collective ideas and it will take the forum forward, we should adapt to the reading culture and we should be more active in the forum, also the forum help us alot in developing our skills and knowledge, our ability to understand has changed, all to the forum activities.

I totally agree with you and i think the most important thing is knowledge inside those skills. This forum is a great place to improving our knowledge about crypto world and those steps are very informative we can follow those steps and take a benefit from it. We should always do our research if we want to improve those skills and read much as we can. I hope we can all take a benefit from this forum and crypto world.

• +4 1

1 minute ago, koynayak said:

I totally agree with you and i think the most important thing is knowledge inside those skills. This forum is a great place to improving our knowledge about crypto world and those steps are very informative we can follow those steps and take a benefit from it. We should always do our research if we want to improve those skills and read much as we can. I hope we can all take a benefit from this forum and crypto world.

Absolutely true, my friend. I think we should read other people's posts, browse all subsections because we may come by great information related to crypto in this wonderful forum. I think people not only write posts to get paid and leave the site, but use the platform to the fullest.

• +5 1

You are right, my friend, to put forward your thoughts, and these skills are very important in gaining experience and the main goal of reading is to strengthen the mind and knowledge. Thank you.

Dear mate you have done a great job by doing this post for other members. Reading is very important and the steps that you have mentioned are great saying. If someone follow these steps to enhance his knowledge then definitely it'll be. 

Thank you for your kind information. cryptotalk is a very useful forum for a student. here we can learn about English writing and also developed our reading skill.

Since we know that studying is really important for us because we can be established in a very good place for studying, we can earn a lot of money, we can be very successful in life.But in order to study this, we have to keep in mind some techniques that if we follow, we can easily remember many things very quickly.And if we study the technique well in this way, our skill will increase much faster and we will be able to remember very difficult things easily in a very fast time.

I agree with you, reading is very important to work your mind and also if you read a lot you learn things every day, reading is essential to acquire knowledge

All your submissions are right, and in a nutshell, understand the content and know the concept upon which you can make benefit contributions to any topic at hand perfectly . My take. 

Yes reading proper is very important but its not easy in true sense. When someone has the power of reading properly they can easily understand the thing. To get the content you have to be a good reader and i think your mentioned characteristics are really needed to be a good reader. So we should enrich our skill of reading so that we can contribute in this forum.