Some Tips For Newcomers - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Some Tips For Newcomers

Hello my dear forum mate.Thanks for sharing information with all of us.Tgere are the basic rules of forum which we have to follow during making useful post if we don't follow these rules and regulations then we should be banned from the forum and we are no longer to visit our account.

Good friends, many new beginners are joining this forum. But they do not know anything else about this forum. If you are new, first refer to all regulations about this forum. Do not copy paste. Always try to create informative posts. Bitcoin should keep safe right now. As a result, the number of people in the world is increasing day by day. As a result, they are constantly biting a lot of different members in different ways. Also, this Bitcoin will be kept in a good-protected place for future protection. Then I'll use a good wallet for this because this wallet is very secure and reliable. There are many Bitcoin better there.

Thanks for these tips these are really helpful, new members are totally don't know what to post it will be god info source for them and one should posts such tips to educated them properly

Seniors should help the newbies by such as post. I noticed that all newbies are creating too low quality topics and moderators are bored to deleting all low quality posts. New members should learn first about this forum from such as topics and all pinned topics of moderators. ♥️

yes i can sone tips of newcomers one day i can join this forum and i can not understand in this forum now i can suggest of newcomers .

1.fallow the rules 

2.not copy of any comments

3. Work hard 

• +2 1

Thanks mate for posting such a comment s it would become great help for the beginners. Every beginner must follow these rules and regulations as to avoid getting banned. They must not try to copy paste other content as it can lead to violation of rules. Also try to be loyal and faithful to other members in this forum.

I moreover need to provide a few rule to newcomers. You ought to must perused the rules and directions and do not duplicate glue to other individuals reply. In the event that you do not take after any run the show and violet the rules you'll be able not survive on this gathering.

My dear mate you shared a really good information about this forum. It will be very helpful us for all of new comers. We will apply these rules in this forum for making our post useful. Thank you.

You have posted very well, this is the basic rules of this forum in written your posts. If we follow this and work on this forum, then we can benefit a lot from it. Stay blessed.

On 11/28/2020 at 9:56 AM, Cleaner said:

Many new members are joining the forum day by day.  But they don't read any rules and pinned topics properly.  As a result, they make a lot of mistakes.  And eventually they are banned.  And for them I will share some tips today.  If they follow my tips they will stay away from warning points.😎

698206028_download(1)_1.png.fa2a492deee5c64ed9cdd4ebc20dbe49.png

Some Tips Follow Everyone : 

1.Don't copy or paste: Many members of the forum make this mistake.  As a result, they are banned.  Newcomers should never make these mistakes.  Because copying someone else's post is forbidden in the forum.  So you will be aware of this.

2.Don't Spam: There are many who repeat the same topic over and over again.  This is called double post spam.  So no one will make such mistakes.

3. Don't cheating: Many members cheat in the forum.  They copy one line from another's post and another line from another's post.  Anyone who posts in this way is called a cheater.  Again many copy from blogs.  So don't make such a mistake.  If you make such a mistake, you will be banned.

4.Don't rating cheat: Many people abuse to get ratings.  If someone has abused the rating, he will be cheating.  And those who cheat to get a rating are banned  So you have to be careful

5. Don't useless post Those who post inferior on the forum will one day be banned.  Because it is forbidden to post low quality in the forum.  You need to post good quality and relevant topics.  And must be posted by more than 100 characters.

Cryptotalk all member wellcome🤩

Thank you so much for this useful and helpful posts for everyone. Yeah we should try to follow these things to keep ourselves safe in this forum. You've written a very amazing and valuable post for me and the other beginners of this forum. I have increased my knowledge from your post. Always keep writing such of this useful posts for us. 

Yes, this forum has an educational purpose and not just for profit. Therefore, when you perform such actions that you mentioned, you have violated the rules of the forum, it is stupid to do such behavior because the officials will review the posts that you published and if they are a violation, you will not get anything in return for them in addition to that you will be exposed For sure ban.
So I work hard and respect the rules first.

Yes, my friend, I think you are right. There are a lot of people in this forum in the beginners section. None of them read the rules. As a result, many beginners and newcomers are banned, and it becomes difficult for the novice, so the newbie and the newbie here have to read the rules and publish including useful posts and topics. good luck.

Yeah thats a really good content for new comers and also me it can really gives me a good and usefull knowledge to take it .. and yes don't be cheat in anything don't be copy & paste and make a good and honestly working on them. 

excellent, I think they are very good advice that some members miss and do not pay attention to them, the truth is very important to keep in mind that spam is a bad thing so they can cancel your account, copy and paste is sanctioned in this forum already which is a rule that this cannot be done. 

If you are new of this forum than you need to read the rules first and after you need to complete the 100 posts and after that you need to give the business gmail and after you need to daily complete 20 posts and can earn good amount on it..... 

All beginners should be aware of these rules and regulations. Violating them may lead to warning points or may even end up in permanent ban. Aslo avoid scamming and plagiarism. Dont create similar topics, do something unique.

• +2 1

Well fisrt of all thanks my friend for this kind if information, and it will helps a lot especially for beginners as a guidance. If anyone can survive at this platform and want to earn , then perform well by following forum rules. If you don't do this than you have to pay for this.

Thankyou for providing that valuable information as it will be much helpful for new members on this platform like me. These steps are very beneficial for new members to work efficiently without any hindrance and can work with full dedication to have maximum benefit of earning and learning from this forum.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

We always have to post by more than 100 characters and answer relevant topics of good quality. As an example, the question is what is Bitcoin? And the answer is, Bitcoin is a coin. But the useless answer is that Bitcoin is a fruit. So we have to take care of these aspects

For new commers this advice is great. Most of the new commes don't know about the forum rules and do copy paste due to which they eventually get ban and can't work on this forum anymore ao they should follow thr forum rules properly.

Admins here prohibited the copy-paste from other members and other platforms to prevent spamming but they allowed us to compile our own material using any reference we want and that is very good because it encourages us to research well and steal other people's work.

If your are the beginners then you should be aware about its policies and procedures. Because if you are know about its policies then you can work in more efficient way.

So be careful about that and work with consistency and honestly. Avoid from the spelling and grammar mistakes. Because it may effect on your payment. And always add valuable contents in your posts so the readers can get some information by your post.

I really like your topic and it is very good for newcomers. Firstly newcomers read the rules and regulations of platform. And don't use two accounts on a single device.

My tip to the newcomers will be to be sure what they write and avoid getting warning points at all cost. You should work hard but smart. And be patient. Do not give anyone a bad reputation and do not write content that gets bad reputation. 

Dear friends, I welcome you to work on this platform because the clip has gained a good reputation in the world and from here you can earn a good amount of money by investing a little so you can understand all the rules of this platform a little better.  You will be very easy to work with and a little.  Work patiently then you will get good success ...