Some Tips For Newcomers - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Some Tips For Newcomers

these tips are helpful for everyone either they are newcomers or old member because if we do copy paste then we are going against the rules of this forum

• +4 1

I will advise you that doesn't makes our posts unusual for other members. Don't make copy paste on this forum. If you will get spam on this forum then you also get banned 🚫. I will prefer you that work hard and get succeed.

This is what exactly written on the rules and regulations of this forum, making a post like this is just okay because many members are not literally reading the rules and regulations of this forum on about forum section, so by reading this topic, they will enlighten on how they can deal with this forum.

It is good to remember new members who joined this forum about the best way they need to take on this forum to success. But if a such member really want to stay here for a long time and will receive their income every day, they need to start in reading the rules and regulations, because all things to do and respect are there.

Welcome new commers!.

The newcommers should work hard to get success on this platform.

Dear it is not easy to work on this.we have to care everything.You have to follow the rules and regulations and the restrictions.

Hello my friend, Really, the provisions you mentioned are very important, and violating them causes the ban, Which is a big problem that we must avoid falling into, and thank you for your effort and for the information and for your help in spreading the most important laws of this forum 

• +4 1

We need knowledge to make money.  If you have knowledge you can make money in all ways. Follow the rules and regulations of this form. They should not copy even a word of others. 

thank you for sharing such a wonderful information because I am new to this forum and I hope I'll follow the rules and regulation of this forum. I'll do my best and I'll create good quality content.

Edited by Ajmal khan
Correction
  • +2 1

There is no tips for new comers only i tip for every new comer in every field just there is no shortcut just work hard and success.

Dear @Cleaner, you shared such an informative topic. I hoped every new comers see your topic full of useful advice. Literally I agree with you because everyone work hard to make his/her content good and its not good thing that anyone copy paste his/her hard work. Dear beginners rules are to be followed plagiarism is not allowed then don't copy paste other content otherwise you got warning posts and after 3 warning posts you account will banned by moderators.  

Hello my friend, after reading your post, I had to thank you for this valuable and useful information because I am one of the new members and I am still in the process of learning and I have benefited a lot from your advice on how to comment and participate in this forum Thank you very much, my friend.

Thank you for these advice. New and junior arrivals must read the rules and regulations of the forum for not receiving warning points and for not receiving the ban we must publish according to the laws of the forum in order to obtain a positive reputation

• +3 1

Thank you for this useful information, especially for beginners. Everyone must follow the rules and not cheat. The purpose of participation should not be financial profit only. The site contains a lot of useful information

Thank you for your precious information. We all are doing our first-rate to research and help others in this forum. This is an on line platform in which each person has their very own opinions as absolutely everyone is impartial so attempt to carry the high-quality fantastic statistics from your personal side.

This is one of the most important posts I have read from my start on this forum
The admin must install this post so that new members and beginners can be surprised by them
Avoid being subjected to warnings or bans from the forum.

Edited by mhd tello

Beginners should review the forum rules page to adhere to it, as well as good content is the most important result of continuous and effective research

Because I am a novice myself, I recommend that all beginners read the forum rules in the "About Forum" section first. It outlines what is expected of the members, as well as what they should and should not do.I believe that by learning these fundamentals, we will be able to contribute more effectively to this great forum and benefit from what it has to offer.

• +1 1

Some tips for new members.  Know all the rules of the forum and act accordingly.  Don't copy anyone else's post.  Useful, informative, meaningful posting.  Making important things.  Compose in simple language so that everyone can understand.  Everyone should be given a positive rating.

This content is very useful for beginners, as it teaches and guides them on the right path. In addition, they must first read the forum rules well and they must make their efforts to learn from this forum to benefit from it, and the more you spend your effort by working and learning in the forum, the more profits you make, so it is important to learn from this platform.

• +2 1

I am very great full to you for providing us such a great, helpful and useful information. I think we all need to share information with everyone so everyone can get and learn new things about this forum so because of this then they will be able to learn more and more about this forum.

Thank you dear friend for this precious content. I am fully agreed with you on these valids points.Always preffer to quality work.Never break the rules is a key point of success.

Thank you very much for this useful post, this post is very useful for the new members of this forum. Mostly new members are not aware the rules of this site. This post will help them.  I will advice the new members to read the rules and follow them.

You have put a good effort to summarize these points and explained each point with proper discussion.This will help the beginners to learn something new that is especially important for them to understand.Please keep on working like this.

• +5 1

Now this is good and helpful information, thank you very much.

As a newcomer I was very nervous, but now that I know all the rules of this forum I feel motivated to share and receive information from everyone.