Some Tips For Newcomers - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

Some Tips For Newcomers

Those are useful tips which if all members abide yo could live them with the joyous moment with the best of earnings in this forum as the are a most abide to. Thanks a lot for the reminder.

Yes, many new members are joining the forum day by day.  However, they do not read any rules and pinned issues properly.  As a result, they make many mistakes.  And in the end they were banned.  And for them I will share some tips today.  If they follow my tips, they will stay away from warning points

Here are some tips to follow:

1. Don't copy or paste: Many forum members make this mistake.  As a result, they are banned.  Newcomers should never make these mistakes.  Because copying someone else's post on the forum is forbidden.  So you need to be aware of this.

2. Damn spam: Many people repeat the same thing over and over again.  This is called double post spam.  So no one will make such a mistake.

3.  Don't cheat: Many members cheat in forums.  They copy one line from another's post and another line from another's post.  Anyone who posts like this is called a fraud.  Again copies from many blogs.  So don’t make that mistake.  If you make such a mistake, you will be banned.

4. Don't give a cheating rating: Many people abuse to get a rating.  If someone abuses the rating, they will cheat.  And those who cheat to get ratings are banned so you have to be careful

5.  Don't post useless: Those who post inferior on the forum will one day be banned.  Because it is forbidden to post low quality in the forum.  You need to post good quality and relevant topics.  And must be posted by more than 100 characters.

You are correct, I guidance to all individuals be a legit individuals from this discussion since genuineness is the best arrangement. Try not to reorder the posts of different individuals. Try not to make scramble for procuring. Attempt to make valuable and special substance.

The newbies have to adhere to the rules of this forum if they truly wants to be successful. They also most post a better and more educative posts and topic for every member to benefit.

Thank you for these tips, and beginners should adhere to them in order not to be banned from the forum. They must also go to the "About Forum" section and read the posts there so that they understand more how to work in the forum.

This is a comprehensive topic for the most important rules that must be avoided, as it may lead to the ban directly without receiving warning points, so we must pay close attention when wanting to publish posts, and make them distinctive in our own style and away from stealing the content of the rest of the members.

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable and useful information for everyone. We must all read everything about the rules and regulations of this forum so that we are not subject to the ban and deletion of the posts as well.

Yes, friends, who are not here, they should be very, very much so that we should work with them and you with wisdom because if they do not follow the rules and regulations of this platform, then of course they can not get more success .

Newcomers must follow this platform rules and regulations 

Dont copy paste on this platform 

Dont cheat on this platform 

Dont use any automations to this platform 

Post here quality contents 

Dont use more then one account 

Shared here creative contents 

Helps others 

Dont use harsh language 

I think that the reason for all these problems occurring here is because members do not read the forum rules when entering the forum! This thing makes them unaware that they are transgressing the rules of the Protestant and makes them in danger of losing their account here!

Thank you, my friend. You can also add some advice such as .. Do not write in a language other than the English language. You will get warning points .. Do not make random or offensive evaluations that do not fit the content .. Do not offend other people in the forum

• +2 1

Unfortunately, we notice that some new members commit such mistakes as they do not review the rules and then publish topics in order to understand the rules, which is why we notice that these posts are blocked directly by the mediators.

• +3 1

Thanks for your information. This topic will be very helpful for everyone. In fact, No activity that violates the rules and regulations is acceptable to managers in this forum. So you should follow all the rules and if you follow the rules, your account will be safe.... 

It is not only this but many members do not take their comments here serious enough and you can find all sorts of mistakes, starting from grammatical ones till spelling and i even sometimes fond topics in strange languages or find some letters scattered here and there, so they must revise their writings.

You’re right my friends. A newcomer should follow all the rules and regulation. They should keep patients and do the hardwork. Thanks for posting this. Newcomers should read this and learn about rules.

Thank you for this important information .. We are really trying our best to avoid mistakes in cryptotalk .. I will keep these rules in my mind to success .. Good luck

Well, it is good for you to provide such advice to them. Many people think that it is just publishing things. It takes a lot of effort and understanding in order to reach what you want, not just writing, there must be an understanding.

Thanks for the topic. I have some ideas for the new members. First you have some information about the digital currency. Second you can work hard. Third don't copy paste. 

I advise newcomers to never give up and make more effort and be patient and not get bored with this forum and not steal other people's ideas that may lead to ban you from this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is very important for all members of the forum to follow the rules. Those of you who are new here must work honestly. Don't copy someone else's post here and you will not continue your comments by pasting it. we should always follow every rules and regulation of this forum. many new members have joined the forum and after working in the forum without following the rules, they have been banned. Newcomers will never be banned by moderators if they take care of these guidelines.

• +3 1

I love your information look like very useful and valuable for me I'm a beginner I'm just starting my work on this platform and thanks a lot to finding us your information and Dad way the right number of people to sharing their experience so thanks a lot again I will work on that information that I think after working on your information I will be able to add money in more efficient way thanks again 

• +4 1

11 minutes ago, Aya Baresh said:

I agree with you, we, as members of the forum, must respect the forum and its rules and continue to work on it ethically, as it is annoying that there are bad people here who copy what others write or give bad ratings for no reason.

If you notice such activities on this forum, you are free to report against them to the moderators. Reporting scammer is easier on this forum.If you notice copied texts, use "Report post" feature next to the post and provide the source from where scammers have copied the texts. Moderators review everything to punish serious scammers. 

These are very important and helpful tips. every beginner have to respects all this tips in the forum. Every beginner have to respects all this tips in the forum. Try to bring the best quality information from your own side. Follow the instructions of crypto, If you learn the crypto well you will earn more then now. I hope after reading your post all newbies will be aware of this.