Which cryptocurrency should I invest in? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
muharrem buğra arat

Which cryptocurrency should I invest in?

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

If you know something about which cryptocurrency you should invest in, you can easily do something good here because if you have a good idea about it, you can easily know something good here because you are doing something new here.  If you can't know something good then you need to know something good here. Hopefully if you can do something good about investing you can invest a lot. I hope you can do something good if you work here at a time.

It's relies upon the market and I think it is one of the troublesome inquiry since it is hard assume on the off chance that I propose you one of the coin from my portfolio and after certain months you will misfortune all your sum then it will be hard for you. Be that as it may, you can glance in to the polkadot and ethereum exemplary the cost is extremely low however it can go extraordinary in impending days.

First you have to collect some cryptocurrencies, and then you start investing. You can invest in many currencies, such as between BNB, TRX currency, LTC and others, but I make sure to know the general direction of the currency before buying it 

Best cryptocurrency to invest in 2021

Bitcoin (BTC) Bitcoin is naturally one of the most important digital currencies of 2021. ...

Ethereum (ETH. ...)

ChainLink (LINK. ...)

Litcoin (LTC. ...)

Bitcoin Cash (BCH. ...)

Ripple (XRP. ...)

Cardano (ADA. ...)

It's is based upon the market and i assume it is one of the troublesome inquiry due to the fact it is tough assume on the off chance that I advise you one of the coin from my portfolio and after sure months you may misfortune all of your sum then it is going to be tough for you. Be that as it is able to, you may glance in to the polkadot and ethereum exemplary the fee is extraordinarily low however it could move notable in coming near near days.

My friend can invest in several currencies such as btc and itc, but I think that any currency you want to invest in is useful, but you have to be knowledgeable about investing

There are many currencies that have distinct characteristics, but for me the best thing is the Bitcoin currency because it is the first among all currencies and has great qualities to work with in the way of investment

Dear I will suggest you that you should to invest in Ethereum . And now you can imagine that ethereum is on high but I want to say that this is low because in future it will go to top. Ethereum is increasing day by day. 

in my opinion any currency which you want to stay will must be beneficial for you any currency on which you want to trade is best for you. Thank you for reading my comment. 

My dear friend, I do not know what currencies you should invest in, but I can give you advice to meet with people with expertise that you know on the ground and they will give you the advice you need according to your location

Dear friend, you can invest in cryptocurrency.  However, before investing, you must choose a trusted site.  So that in future all the money is safely invested and the dividends are available in time.  Learn all the information about investing first and invest in the best site.  Benefit easily.

Dear reader, from my opinion, in order to succeed in your business, you must set a plan and adhere to it in order to make a profit and avoid loss

I think that even if one of us gives you advice, my friend, this particular matter cannot be certain, because cryptocurrencies are not fixed prices, they may rise or fall at any moment ...

Therefore, you have to follow the market moment by moment to know which currency is the best.

I think it is much better to invest money in bitcoin because its price keeps going up and down, nowadays its price is going up, then you can make a good profit from it. 

But there is also an option available, you can invest in Ethereum and in litecoins.

My friend if you want to get good profit then you should invest in the Bitcoin and Ethereum because these both cryptocurrencies are more valuable and demandable in the crypto market. But knowledge and experience is very necessary for the investment therefore we should learn it before to start.

I advise you to develop and expand your knowledge and search for more types of cryptocurrencies, how to invest, and increase your experience so that you can profit and avoid loss.

Well as for, I'm still a newbie on the forum, but I will advise you make more enquiry from the expert on the forum so that they will guide you more. You are always welcome mate, have a nice day.

@muharrem buğra arat

Many coins are pumping right now. You just need to check some reliable predictors and you will see yourself.

I would choose ADA, ETH, LTC, BTC.. And many others .. Just make sure you have a pofit plan set up for your targets.

Edited by kamelq

Most important rule for buy alt coin: always DIOR! Many projects don't have value, it is very hard to find out first. Maybe you should decide for a top 50 Coin Market Cap coin but I can't say here, because also many shit coin is included top 50 Coin Market Cap. 

You can invest on bitcoin. Because it's price is going higher day by day. But I'm investing in ripple. Ripple and doge have a great potential and it's price is less than one dollar and if you keep trading this and hold this you can earn a lot in future. Because the price of ripple can touch 10$ in 2030. Thanks for the informative post.

• +3 1

Why not, my friend, you can definitely invest here. You can't be a loser here, but now it will be a sacrifice. Now there is a lot of member spirit here. Everyone is investing money and making a sacrifice, so you should not file.

• +1 1

I suggest that first study the flow of the current prices of cryptocurrencies because I think many crypto-like eth and dogecoin will raise their price because of the demand and hype especially dogecoin as Elon musk mention in his interview. As for bitcoin, it's too risky to invest now because the price of it is too high but maybe the bitcoin price will rise higher.

Dear i personally suggest you to invest in eth. Ltc. Btc. Its the most of the best coins. Its all about tge coins investment. So in the future its prices will gradually increases. I hope all that prices of ltc is increased. Its prices increase in the future in a very easy way.

BITCOIN

XRP 

DOGE

ETHEREUM 

USDT 

All the following are good and nice coin to invest in, because they're among the top 10 coins that have Value also the price can be high at anytime.