What If Pensions Were Paid In Crypto? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dark Shadow

What If Pensions Were Paid In Crypto?

if this kind of thing happened that will be great that because you can develop it but trading in low currencies and increasing the wealth and capital.

I think that it is possible that this is a risk because cryptocurrencies are constantly rising and falling, but in general there are some currencies that are stable, such as the electronic dollar, in such a case it is possible

The country's currency has to be fully converted into cryptocurrency in order for us to be able to pay salaries with it, and in my opinion when that happens it would be an excellent thing.  When the pension system is activated, every user works very hard day in and day out so the cryptocurrency pension will be amazing.

The world of cryptography is very important to the elderly because they are more vulnerable to fraud
Therefore, such a forum makes them profit without IT

In my opinion, it is not a very good idea, given that many elderly people do not understand cryptocurrencies well and I believe that they will not be able to benefit from their pension substantially if it is in cryptocurrencies.

I don't think older people will like it .. They are a little traditional and do not like anything new and difficult for them .. 
I think the pros is the smoothness and ease and the cons is the difficulty of spreading the concept of cryptocurrencies among older adults .

On 11/27/2020 at 3:07 PM, Oyetoyy said:

I don't think this is advisable. I believe majority of them don't understand what cryptocurrency is all about. And then, the process of trading and converting your earnings to cash is a bit cumbersome for them. It'll be like punishment to recieve pension in cryptocurrency at this time.

Yes ofcourse dear you are right . I think cryptotalk forum do not  do this procedure . Because according to rules of this platform,  you can get  payment against your number of posts. 

• +5 1

A good idea for some people interested in cryptocurrencies. As for people who do not have the slightest idea of this work, it should not be a correct idea for them, so it is good to deliberate on it at the present time and invest. As for the idea of the retirement pension, the topic should be studied about this and planning and organizing it well with the increase and expansion of the currency 

• +3 1

I think that the continuing spread of cryptocurrencies is greater and the increase in its popularity will make us in the future all receive wages using cryptocurrencies, and dealing in these currencies will be generalized and this will be the future for financial transactions.

If pension were paid in crypto thats means the governments legalize the use of cryptocurrencies, and if the governments has legalize the use of cryptocurrencies thats means crypto would be more worth.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

hello dear hope so you are doing well and making fun on this forum and dear from my perspective i think its a good idea if this forum will give pension because due to this mote people will attracted towards this forum and will work here with their full attention nd concentration and take it seriously so i think if this happens then it proves very beneficial for all of us 

above that it'll ever be hard for the reason that authority to transform  cryptography retirement pension toward programma. lots of the ratepayers are going to be banal and don't possess the underrating epithetical decryption talkless containing having the underestimation as to tips on how to shop with and know easy methods to take it all up to  billfold. tax payers pivotal nation-states get back problems palmy earning  retirement check....

Friend it seems to me that because cryptocurrency is not use in every country that's why i think it is not a good idea. I reckon when cryptocurrency will use in every country then it will be good idea to give pensions in the form of cryptocurrency.

That is really a good suggestion for the members who have spent a great time here in this forum. You can se that there are many members that are too old and staying here for long time just because of following all the rules. The moderators should have to give reward to them as the pension

In fact, I do not think that the elderly are able to deal with cryptocurrencies, they do not have the information and experience related to the world of cryptocurrencies, and they do not know how to deal with it, so I think it is difficult for them to convert their pension into cryptocurrencies.

Following this would be a wonderful thing, but there will be difficulties that retirees face because they do not know anything about cryptocurrencies, in addition to that there are many countries only dealing with cryptocurrencies.

Yes, my friend, while working in this forum to activate the pension system, all members work hard and actively and follow the rules and laws of the forum as most members do not understand the meaning of encrypted currencies as they feel tired about it and this is for receiving pensions as a punishment itself

It's a good idea but it need a thorough economic study. Another issue is that the elders of this era were not be able to work on crypto as it is a technological thing. But within next 2-3 decades it would be possible for elderly people to work here. 

Yes a very great and beneficial idea for us 

If wallets add pensions system also in them 

It will be very usefull for users 

A very great idea 

Thanks for sharing friend

I think it is complicated because most of the people don't understand crypto-currencies and also because they would not consider cryptocurrencies in pension, and here there is also a problem because most countries don't agree to crypto-monetary systems.

I think that cripto currency increase the economy power of the country. But, my brother we can not neglect the people interaction because mejoity of people don't know about cripto currency. My personal openion is that first utlise and explain it in every field of life then pension is pay on cripto like a bank

It is a good thing that requires a movement from the countries of the world to push towards dealing in digital currencies instead of paper and adopting these currencies in the buying and selling operations..

My dear I think that this needs a great economic study, and we cannot pay salaries, part of it in cryptocurrencies and another part in tangible currency. Therefore, the entire currency of the country must be converted into a cryptocurrency so that we can pay salaries with it, and in my opinion when that happens it will be an excellent thing.

The right idea to work hard and put everything together in the right perspective is to first integrate the first to the right Fiat system right now, the crypto system is the method of providing them for legitimate activities by cryptocurrency. This is why about 75% of people do not know what a digital currency country is, it will create jobs and reduce crime in that country.