An opportunity from Coinmarketcap to earn $10,000 in BTC! - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

An opportunity from Coinmarketcap to earn $10,000 in BTC!

5 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Event is closed as BTC price already reached $20K mark on Binance and those who have entered into the winning slot of correct date and hours, they are going to receive an amazing amount of BTC from Binance. Like as yours, my prediction also got flopped 🤣 but I want to see if we have some luckiest guys from this forum to enter into the correct winning slot. 

I was close, it was for 8-9 in the morning and it rose in the afternoon, my country time, but it was very exciting to predict something as volatile as BTC.

prediccion.png

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

4 minutes ago, Dormilon said:

I was close, it was for 8-9 in the morning and it rose in the afternoon, my country time, but it was very exciting to predict something as volatile as BTC.

Oh bad luck but also my date was not fall into yesterday and it was for today. The first one who has made the prediction as quickest as possible, will be the winner and there will be no lucky draw. I would like to see the announcements from Binance soon and wish to see winners from our cryptotalk forum too. Keep following my topics brother, I share other opportunities too. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This ended yesterday and some people won the prize, I hope it was somebody from the forum that predicted the price right and if so make a post about it. I had a later date and didn't expect Bitcoin to make this breakout so fast as it did yesterday and perhaps the way it is rising coinmarketcap should have another competition about $30,000 prediction date.

• +1 1

On 11/26/2020 at 7:53 PM, Johermi said:

Thank you for sharing information with the entire community friend, although it is not easy to predict exactly which day the Bitcoin will reach $ 20k but we lose nothing by trying it

Predicting is one of the most complex thing, predicting the actual date when Bitcoin  will hit 20k is not am easy task because no matter how good or brilliant you are you will still find it difficult to pick any date. There is no harm in trying. This is another open opportunity for all the members who are ready to give this a try. Wishing all the participant best of luck....

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I lost this, as I registered for $20000 at 31 December and it happened sooner, it was a great opportunity by coinmarketcap and binance and lately they have many airdrops and giving rewards for learning about a few projects and passing quiz. 

• +1 1

I already participated this prediction game but I'm lost, I predicted bitcoin will hit $20,000 in the first week of December. I thought it will hit $20,000 because bitcoin was in $19,000+ damn,, Well Congratulation to those who predicted right lucky for him.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I lost the bet as I had some day in November in my mind but it did a drop later. It was fun to have this as a prediction and a nice event by Binance, I didn't think that it would be yesterday, chart did look bullish but I was thinking another rejection was possible.

11 hours ago, alexbofx said:

enter twitter and you can find them as Coinmarketcap, they do very good promotions in which if we are right we can win good amounts of money, good luck to all.

Can you elaborate what do you mean to say here? I have made your line bold. They announce some opportunities through their twitter account. You know, Trust wallet and Coinmarketcap both are from the Binance and if you do not wish to miss similar opportunities, I ask you guys to follow all the social media profile from Binance. Thanks. 

For one reason or the other I do not believe in such prices ... and let us assume that I guessed the right and the exact price and many other people did then who of us will win and it is very difficult to decide which one wrote the correct answer first because some countries have slow speed internet... I simply do not take part in such contests.

• +2 1

On 11/26/2020 at 1:31 PM, Whited35 said:

Guys, I am here to share with you an attractive opportunity from Coinmarketcap. You have to do a prediction of the exact date when the BTC price will hit $20,000. According to the announcement, you have to bind the Binance exchange account with a CMC account to predict the exact date. Make sure to bind only one Binance account with the Coinmarketcap platform. The prizes are as follows;

• 1st place: $2,000 in BTC
  • 2nd place: $1,500 in BTC
  • 3rd place: $1,000 in BTC

Also, all users who have successfully entered the winning slot will share $5,500 in BTC evenly. So why are you waiting for? Give a try to test your luck guys.
Best of luck to all of you 😍

Thank you dear for tho but i am late now and I never participate in such things I think that it is just waste of time like many people participate in it and I also never win anything like this I only win that thing in which i do some work that i give some effort to that thing but some people are wining the price. Or this amount is also so low we can make it in one day.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Amna Hareem said:

I think that it is just waste of time like many people participate in it and I also never win anything like this I only win that thing in which i do some work that i give some effort to that thing but some people are wining the price.

Huh, how can it be waste of time as it just takes 3 minutes to guess the event 🤐? Are you that most busiest person who even does not have 3 minutes spare time ? How can you predict the coming situation without making the attempts ? Just imagine, if you were luckiest one, you would have been managing to win the decent prize from Coinmarketcap. 

1 hour ago, Aboamer said:

My friend, if what you're saying is true, please guide me to it, maybe I have a chance to win here from what you're saying, it's a very good amount for me, and I hope I can really win it, thank you my friend for this wonderful topic. 

Hey, this scheme is already ended and I ask you to wait for the similar announcement from Binance. I have forgotten to sk moderators to close this topic, I think I have to request now. Winners are already selected by Binance to distribute the mentioned prizes to those members who have predicted accurately. 

It's really a great opportunity for all of us and I hope I can get into it soon, it's really good for us and it's a great amount and really good for us thank you my friend for this wonderful and useful participation. You're great and you deserve respect from us. 

Coinmarketcap always gives the best options in the crypto market to generate a lot of money, sadly I could not read this ad in time to give my prediction of the price of bitcoin, for the people who won and saved these cryptocurrencies today they would have like 6 thousand dollars those that won first place, but those that won $ 5,000 would have $ 15,000.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Ameralsamt said:

It's really a great opportunity for all of us and I hope I can get into it soon, it's really good for us and it's a great amount and really good for us thank you my friend for this wonderful and useful participation. You're great and you deserve respect from us. 

This scheme is ended and reward is distributed to the winners. I have been following the announcements from Coinmarketcap to observe whether there are other similar schemes or not. If I find the nice opportunities like this, I will surely share them here so that you could manage to earn something from such schemes. 

On 4/21/2021 at 7:21 PM, Elias99 said:

In fact, I tried this and made my prediction. I think its a very big prediction game and our luck will be very difficult. Because a lot of people give suggestions on the forum. So it would be useful to anticipate the date. You also have three prediction opportunities.

Personally, I made the prediction by mentioning the dates on which Bitcoin was expected to reach the $20K milestone on the Binance exchange but actually no luck! My analysis provided a slightly incorrect outcomes but anyway, there are so many opportunities, still to come for us. Fortunately, Binance is announcing such opportunities occasionally. 

I think that after the CoinmarketCap was purchased by the Binance platform, we will see in the future more great contests that allow us to win cryptocurrencies and use them in our account on the Binance platform.

• +3 1

It is good to hold such a competition, but I think it will be of great benefit to the Binance platform because this will help attract a lot of new investors to the Binance platform.

The Binance platform is achieving great development and buying a lot of new sites and projects.

• +2 1

13 hours ago, basel23 said:

It is good to hold such a competition, but I think it will be of great benefit to the Binance platform because this will help attract a lot of new investors to the Binance platform.

The Binance platform is achieving great development and buying a lot of new sites and projects.

Yes, it was certainly the part of their promotion and they did it so nicely. Binance is very famous for bringing the so many nice opportunities to the loyal users. You can take part in their upcoming promotional schemes in the future. It can be obvious, Binance would have already managed to attract so many users through this promotional event. 

• +5 1

19 hours ago, Sania mirza... said:

I was under the impression that this was the all-time high and that it had finished, but you are correct in that it is still alive, as it was around when Bitcoin would reach $100,000. I lost my prediction because I thought it would be last week, but they also ask for a minute count, so there will be some luck involved, and many people will win because there are millions of tourists.

No clue about your post's direction. The competition is no longer alive and no one will get reward for predicting the date now. As it is mentioned earlier, tracking announcements from Binance can give you the ideas about the upcoming events. So be active and updated not to miss even a single opportunity from the world's leading cryptocurrency exchange.