An opportunity from Coinmarketcap to earn $10,000 in BTC! - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

An opportunity from Coinmarketcap to earn $10,000 in BTC!

44 minutes ago, Ridam said:

🤔Does it means my prediction are public? 🤣

Nope, it will just for CMC admin to process the result. If your prediction is public, everyone would get ideas 😉!

36 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

I have to keep a close watch, so I can see if could do the same 😅

Prediction has to made before 24 hours for the event. For example, if you notice price is approaching towards $20K now and you can not make prediction for next 5 hours locating the current market scenario. It is bit complex to enter into the right slot 😂 !

• +3 1
  • +4 1

12 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Prediction has to made before 24 hours for the event. For example, if you notice price is approaching towards $20K now and you can not make prediction for next 5 hours locating the current market scenario. It is bit complex to enter into the right slot 😂 !

Okayyyy. Now I understand. That means there is more chance to win that I thought. And there will be more winner too more than I initially estimate. Anyways, free money is free money, let's see if we can win. 😊

• +2 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

9 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Okayyyy. Now I understand. That means there is more chance to win that I thought. And there will be more winner too more than I initially estimate. Anyways, free money is free money, let's see if we can win. 😊

Yes @Raqeebzy that's why I brought this topic on this forum. I have also shared the trick and I will be more than happy if I am one of the luck switcher for some member on this forum 😍. I am willing to see winners to share winning experience to this thread. 

• +2 1

25 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Yes @Raqeebzy that's why I brought this topic on this forum. I have also shared the trick and I will be more than happy if I am one of the luck switcher for some member on this forum 😍. I am willing to see winners to share winning experience to this thread. 

There is high possiblity it will, that's what we hope for. There are experienced traders in the forum like you, Rekter and Calvinpriva in the least I have known.

Thank you for bringing it, I might not be aware if not for this topic. And I wish you especially Good luck.

• +2 1

On 11/26/2020 at 3:31 AM, Whited35 said:

Guys, I am here to share with you an attractive opportunity from Coinmarketcap. You have to do a prediction of the exact date when the BTC price will hit $20,000. According to the announcement, you have to bind the Binance exchange account with a CMC account to predict the exact date. Make sure to bind only one Binance account with the Coinmarketcap platform. The prizes are as follows;

• 1st place: $2,000 in BTC
  • 2nd place: $1,500 in BTC
  • 3rd place: $1,000 in BTC

Also, all users who have successfully entered the winning slot will share $5,500 in BTC evenly. So why are you waiting for? Give a try to test your luck guys.
Best of luck to all of you 😍

Very good initiative is on the part of the coinmarker team, hopefully Yobit will be encouraged and will also launch something similar although with lower prizes to motivate the community that we share this exchange, predicting when that is going to happen is something difficult but I think we do not lose nothing to try, let's go there and good luck to all...

The prediction of bitcoin is really complicated, since this Cryptocurrency is quite unstable, it is directly affected by news, and transactions carried out by financial entities, that is why the prize is high for whoever ends up being the winner. If the participants are not part of the first three even though their answers are correct, there is no need to worry, since the rest of the users will receive a part of Bitcoin evenly.

Yes, I participated in this competition even though the profit is almost impossible, especially not to predict for the day but by the hour, and this is what luck enters into and plays its game, and the price of Bitcoin has reached 19,900 and I am eager to break the 20,000 and see the results

• +4 1

brother i can answer to your question just read my comment to understand 

Thank you for sharing information with the entire community friend, although it is not easy to predict exactly which day the Bitcoin will reach $ 20k but we lose nothing by trying it

i thinbk that all my information about what you asked for , and good luck for you bro .

11 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

There is high possiblity it will, that's what we hope for. There are experienced traders in the forum like you, Rekter and Calvinpriva in the least I have known.

@Raqeebzy Exclude me from that list. I am no longer good trader with solid TA. As you know, my two entries were disqualified in the most anticipated TA report compo on this forum that indicates my whole analysis was just a nonsense and profits which I have got so far from such analysis are just the myth. As I am always free to adopt my own faults to correct them in future, I am expecting corrections from administration but still no luck. 

I am getting fear now because if my analysis is wrong, it will counterproductive in future !! But for this event, I am trying my best even with the nonsense TA 😂

• +3 1
  • +4 1

When I first read this announcement by Coinmarketcap, I noticed something immediately. When they are encouraging people to predict the date of $20K bitcoin, this can be a clear message to all crypto world. This is in fact a big signal from CMC that bitcoin is highly anticipated to hit this ATH soon. If they weren't sure about this, they would never announce such a special opportunity. I consider this as a safe prediction by Coinmarketcap because they are crypto professionals and there is a high possibility that what they say will come true. Regarding the competition, I have to say this is just a guess based on luck because discovering the exact date of bitcoin ATH is impossible. Even the most technical and advanced kind of analysis can't determine dates for prices.

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing this opportunity here, according to the announcement, the contest will end on January 19, 2021 UTC, but I think it is not easy because they do not only ask for the day but also to determine the hour, so I think no one will win the prize, you can predict the day by chance But how do you predict the day and the hour, that's almost impossible.

On 11/26/2020 at 9:31 AM, Whited35 said:

Guys, I am here to share with you an attractive opportunity from Coinmarketcap. You have to do a prediction of the exact date when the BTC price will hit $20,000. According to the announcement, you have to bind the Binance exchange account with a CMC account to predict the exact date. Make sure to bind only one Binance account with the Coinmarketcap platform. The prizes are as follows;

• 1st place: $2,000 in BTC
  • 2nd place: $1,500 in BTC
  • 3rd place: $1,000 in BTC

Also, all users who have successfully entered the winning slot will share $5,500 in BTC evenly. So why are you waiting for? Give a try to test your luck guys.
Best of luck to all of you 😍

Dear friend @Whited35 thank you for sharing this interesting opportunity of Coinmarketcap! I will try my chance, maybe I will be the lucky body to get the 2000 USD or 1500 USD or the third place why no?…:classic_huh: The instruction for participation it is easy, so I will not miss this chance, good luck for me and for all Cryptotalk members!:classic_rolleyes:

• +1 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

1 hour ago, Brushless4500KV said:

Regarding the competition, I have to say this is just a guess based on luck because discovering the exact date of bitcoin ATH is impossible.

You correct on it. TA may just help to guess most probable date otherwise it can not predict the exact date for sure. 

39 minutes ago, tienda said:

Dear friend @Whited35 thank you for sharing this interesting opportunity of Coinmarketcap! I will try my chance, maybe I will be the lucky body to get the 2000 USD or 1500 USD or the third place why no?

@tienda Not only first three prizes from CMC to the winners. If you enter the winning slot, all participants will share the prize pool evenly. Imagine there are just two participants to enter winning slot, 2nd participant will win more than the first spot 😜

• +2 1

8 hours ago, Whited35 said:

am getting fear now because if my analysis is wrong, it will counterproductive in future !! But for this event, I am trying my best even with the nonsense TA 😂

You are no longer a good trader because you didn't your entry was disqualified and deemed not fit enough to participate? 😅. Please don't make me feel bad because I am not even on the competition at all. It doesn't matter brother, so long as you yourself believe in your TA, then put faith and wait for positive result. Be optimistic.😉

• +2 1

53 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Please don't make me feel bad because I am not even on the competition at all. It doesn't matter brother, so long as you yourself believe in your TA, then put faith and wait for positive result. Be optimistic.😉

@Raqeebzy Thanks my brother. My whole concern is to point my mistakes which I committed in my entries where I put the whole efforts. At least I believed TA reports were judged by the trained analysts. 

Anyway, that was the matter of TA and in this event, the luckiest pals are going to win. Aren't you monitoring charts all the time because it is essential to do ? 

• +4 1

47 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Anyway, that was the matter of TA and in this event, the luckiest pals are going to win. Aren't you monitoring charts all the time because it is essential to do ? 

The funniest thing is someone with no cryptocurrency or trading knowledge/experience can put in some prediction like a bet and win literally on just luck. Some people also will prefer following online predictions. One thing is, a large number of winners will be on luck. So no matter the trading skills, there are chances to win.

• +4 1

8 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

The funniest thing is someone with no cryptocurrency or trading knowledge/experience can put in some prediction like a bet and win literally on just luck. Some people also will prefer following online predictions. One thing is, a large number of winners will be on luck. So no matter the trading skills, there are chances to win.

Lol, I have been noticing conversation on Telegram group. So many guys are preparing to give shot based on the luck 😂.That's why, it is for all and CZ is smart enough. I guess, CMC thinks price of BTC may touch that milestone within a few month on Binance otherwise no one will be receiving prize after the mentioned deadline. 

• +2 1

8 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Lol, I have been noticing conversation on Telegram group. So many guys are preparing to give shot based on the luck 😂.That's why, it is for all and CZ is smart enough. I guess, CMC thinks price of BTC may touch that milestone within a few month on Binance otherwise no one will be receiving prize after the mentioned deadline. 

I am also seeing the same. Why deadline on Jan 21st specifically? Definitely, might be binance TA professors has done their analysis and BTC pass $20k inevitably on or before then. And also they are very aware it will be so trickish and hard to guess with proper findings (TA). 

Edited by Raqeebzy
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

I am also seeing the same. Why deadline on Jan 21st specifically? Definitely, might be binance TA professors has done their analysis and BTC pass $20k inevitably on or before then. And also they are very aware it will be so trickish and hard to guess with proper findings (TA). 

Certainly, they would have thought price of BTC would hit that mark before that mentioned deadline and they created difficulties in prediction. 

2 hours ago, princessranlei said:

Its basically just lottery but with extra steps. I think if we are lucky enough then we could but this I see this a marketing scheme.

You see just a marketing scheme ? I can believe, some attachments will be always there for bigger companies like Binance if they launch this sort of event but positive thing is, luckiest one will be receiving a life changing prize 😉

Thanks for giving this information. Although it is not easy to predict accurately when the bitcoin price will reach 20000 dollars i think. 

6 hours ago, bhande said:

Yes I read about this amazing contest last day & I am planning to participate in this contest but the problem is that my KYC is still pending so I cannot participate yet. But as soon as my KYC gets approved I will make my prediction.

@bhande Where is your KYC pending? In order to participate for this event KYC is not mandatory. Binance asks KYC only for the bigger assets traders and small asset traders have to face no worries off KYC verifications. Even CMC does not ask for KYC here. 

It is very difficult to predict something like this, but well thank you very much for sharing this information, I will do my best and if I win I will let everyone know about my prediction.

3 hours ago, Marksusan said:

Getting the correct prediction of $20,000 price value according to market cap volume of bitcoin is very hard to guess right now but am very sure that the price value will surely raise up to 20k this year 2020 only the date of occurrence is not sure 

So you are free to guess the date randomly, why do not you give a shot for it 😉? No technical tools help to predict the exact date that BTC ATH took place in the cryptocurrency markets. All we have to do is to pick the most probable date and time. 

On 11/28/2020 at 5:08 PM, Gluttony said:

it would be better for everyone to try it since there is always a possibility for us to know when would it become true and maybe your prediction is right and win the prize.

I like what you say here my friend no one is perfect and we have to give somethings trial because only by that we will know our lapses and make effective corrections, just the way you said my friend we should try by predictions maybe we can be lucky.

Hello everyone this is nice development making other earn money with there prediction right, you need to be current and know more on the global market investment, is just like you're betting you either lose or win anything can happen

• +1 1