Fight Greed and Fear, and you will win. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lazarock

Fight Greed and Fear, and you will win.

Well saying, my friend, this is a very important topic and we have to work hard here

And carefully research on all topics that interest us here

Fear is something that cannot be ignored, but we have to drastically eliminate it

And not to be drawn into emotions at all here

And greed is a very bad thing

We must act with a vision and not rush to act at all

We have to go up the stairs step by step We have to take a little risk, but not all of our possessions

All the best to everyone here my friend

Good suggestion for all of us.want to be a successful one,we have to figth against fear and greed.Nothing can be gained without hard work amd patience.So for that we have to work harder and harder.Our win will come sooner or later after being a hard worker without fear.

Keep patience work with honesty and you will win all this is the key to success greed is sometimes better as it can work as a motivation like greed does not only relate to money but greed can be of knowledge which can help you grow.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Hey. how's it going?
It caught my eye that you came up with this idea, 
You're right. fear always makes things unwell, greed makes it worse, so we have to be patient and willing, And more importantly, control yourself.

Indeed, greed spoils everything you strive to achieve. You should rule your mind and not follow what your heart desires
Man is of course greedy, but whoever is able to fight this desire is a successful person, and we cannot doubt that

Hello my friend, I agree with you that fear and greed are a way to fail and not succeed because fear pushes you to stay in your place without progress and greed makes you an unfair hasty for yourself and others with us, so I advise everyone who wants to stay and reap the different fruits of knowledge, experience and science in this forum, especially the world of encrypted currencies not Surrender to anything that is exposed to you in your career and tries to stop you in this way. You only see yourself in the front and reap progress and increase experience at all levels. I, in my turn, say and see that it is necessary to pay attention by members to help us through their publications in order to achieve success in this matter

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, your words are correct
If we are afraid, we cannot take any step without hesitation and confusion
And if we are greedy, we will not be able to draw any of our goals and dreams and walk towards it
Therefore, I see that a person should be content and clear of himself in order to acquire money and knowledge in a secular way

• +3 1

My dear fellas! Greed is a cure that leads to many other sins. If one person is greedy it cannot have peace and and propsertiy in his wealth. And fighting our fear leads us to the bravery and encourage. As said taking no risk you cannaot take big decisions 

Agree with your statement. It is true that a lot of fear and greed is in our lives. So keep avoiding this fear and greed and keep focus on your personal goal and do hard work in your life. 

Dear you are right and you share a good post.Many members have the problem of fear and greed.That's why they can't do their work properly.As you said we need to fight with these two emotions,after then we will be able to get success.So be confident never lose your hope.Stop being greedy and stop getting afraid.

• +2 1

I agree with you, the worst thing that traders can face is fear and greed, and in order to be successful traders in the world of cryptocurrencies, we must move away from our feelings when we trade as the fear decreases with the increase in practice.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you that we must control the feelings of fear because it leads to the loss of money and also greed leads to that too. So you always have to control your mind in these two feelings

Yes mate you are very right if we want success in life we have to deal with fear and greed and we must should reject these two things also we have to control our emotions during trading. If we are fear to do trading we maybe exit the most high winning probability. Same as if we use our emotions maybe we come into greed and take a wrong decision which loses a lot.

Those are the two most emotional losses for any dealer, whether seasoned or novice. The majority of people succumb to greed and paranoia. You understand that and it becomes extremely difficult to comprehend how to construct a certain proliferation to it. There are many people who do not know how to stand or act in any capacity. Yet the fact is that we must go in those directions.

Thank you for these tips, of course, fear has a great negative impact on any work you do and as a result of fear of loss you hesitate to make many decisions that have great gains. Therefore, fear and greed must be overcome and we must believe in success in order to overcome difficulties.

Of course, we have to trust ourselves and put our fears and emotions away from work and remove all fear and greed from within us in order to succeed. We may lose some money in trading, but it is not a problem and it is not the end.

Where we will set a goal for us and set up organized plans to be able to reach our goal.

• +2 1

In the past greed has cause the downfall of a-lot of empires

greed is the bane of mankind so beware of it and face the fear in your heart only by doing this you can succeed in your life hope it help you don't forgot to like it

You are absolutely right because crypto currencies would there is a lot of fear and difficulty , if we need to succeed in this forum we should not be afriad or greed

How are you my friends i hope you all do well The secret to success in any field is that you first know about this field. Fighting, fighting, or greed cannot be the foundation of success then your destiny should be good If you work honestly then success will also come to you It is not a good thing to fight with others or to put your mistake on others 

Hello my dear ...
The greed and urgency to get more and more money within a short period and without effort and fatigue, these things make the person who deals with the investment far from his goal.
Fear and greed for more cryptocurrencies will negatively affect your progress and success.

Your words are correct, it is possible, as a result of greed, to enter into losing trades. I think that in order to avoid fear and greed, you must develop a clear and strict strategy, and this is how you will achieve success.

Hello there I think greed is not good for anybody because grading make people believe that they have own everything greed is very bad thing I think for making money you have to be more patient and more hard worker hardworking is a key to earn money on the platform you are in

I agree with you my friend,if we want to be successful and achieve our goal,we have to avoid fear and greed,because, these two things are not good for anyone, we have to be confident with ourselves and be strong in order to reach the rank we want.

A certain dear friend, greed and fear are two bad combinations for any user who wants to enter the world of Cryptocurrencies for a merchant to have it is not to achieve the success that he wants to avoid at all times so that in the future he will obtain good results.