Fight Greed and Fear, and you will win. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lazarock

Fight Greed and Fear, and you will win.

1 hour ago, Warrior Actor said:

This is the most obstacle for traders both experience and new. Most traders are gripped by greed and fear, and they understand why it is so difficult to figure out how to get profit, but the truth is that we have to move in a certain direction by eliminating greed and fear, you can get rid of all forms of business failure.

@Warrior Actor

That's true my friend. Fear and greed are two negative feelings that causes the traders to make mistakes in their trading. Fear usually causes panic sells and greed causes the trader to take unnecessary risks. So in order to become a successful trader, one needs to learn to control these feelings.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Yes it's true if we want to earn good reputation in this forum we'll have to avoid these two . Because greed and fear are two big hurdles of your way if you are going at any task in your life. You just have to be committed and sincere to your work fighting with these two hurdles. Thank you. 

Yes mate I totally agree with you .Fear and greed are two vital parts of every person's life. With fear none can achieve anything ,they won't be able to try out new methods or they won't be able to enter into a new trade . To overcome this fear we should try more and more and moreover we should avoid greed in our life . A person without fear and greed will be able to earn more and more.

It is significant for us all to conquer our feelings of trepidation in any everyday issue and not only for exchanging and venture. The approval is one of the feelings that cause most misfortune in life overall and not just on the down to earth level. His dread that he would lose, regardless of the multitude of conceivable outcomes demonstrating his triumph that he gave up and pulled out his wager and his condition never showed signs of change, etc. Concerning avarice, it is the second most exceedingly awful thing after dread since it blinds your eyes from seeing the correct second where you should pull out smoothly

Honesty and confidence is the best part of success in this platform. But if you have greed and fear instead of it then you will destroy. You won't be able to success. Then you won't get anything from here.

42 minutes ago, Jatlee said:

I think don’t be greedy for any job like Cryptotalk you will always try hard to show your qualities and skills to earn income and show what you are.

@JatleeGuess you re right mate,you see that greediness and fear for people to be successful in cryptocurrency those two things must be conquered there is saying that says NO RISK NO GAIN you see that words isn't for beginners but an expert in cryptocurrency 

I agree with you fear is bed thing and we lost our confidence from fear we killed the fear and faced with problems but don't become be greedy because greed is also very bad we lost our money from greed 

Yes you are absolutely right my dear,to fight fear and greed to success. These two are the parts of our life.it is common that when we think about any work we feel fear and when we are doing the work then fell greedy. We can overcome to this situation by making the right decisions and planning and getting a complete information about it .

• +4 1

If you want to succeed in there world of cryptocurrency don't let fear and greed come your way, like warren buffett said be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful you need to know to interchange it so they don't mingle.

I agree with you, greed and fear are two great enemies when investing in cryptocurrencies, because one is very optimistic and the other is too pessimistic.
It is fundamental to control both of them to make good trades and obtain profits.
Emotions are one of the main factors when investing in cryptocurrencies. If you get carried away by your emotions, you will most likely lose. So you always have to control them.

As well as my thoughts, this superior of total these of us who dedicate ourselves to cryptotalk are known that greed is a more negative factor same in cryptocurrencies and in himself,it's my opinion.

Greetings my friend, splendid advice I am one of those people who is always innovating because I think that he who does not risk never wins, so I find you very right in your point of view, all those new users of this great platform should follow these tips  they will be of great help

excellent advice, I have little knowledge in trading, I continue to practice in demo accounts to learn not to operate with emotions, that is the difficult part, fear and greed, sometimes when we operate we have to remove the fear of each operation, that is difficult, but not impossible, I like trading and working with cryptocurrencies, but greed makes us fall in full operation, the advice I can give you is to study the graph to see the fluctuation in the trading process, be smart, not greedy, do several operations and do not invest everything in one operation.

On 11/25/2020 at 3:45 PM, Lazarock said:

Hello mates trust this meets you well and in good health, I am new here although not new to cryptocurrency trading. I just want to talk about two things that can affect your trading life seriously, which is Fear and Greed, most times because of the fear to lose money we exit high probability winning trades so fast. You can control this emotion by avoiding your chart once orders are placed with good risk management.

Secondly Greed, you can avoid greed by having a daily, weekly and monthly goal(target) and have the decipline to close once met. If we can avoid this two then we will win big time.

If this was helpful to you, can I get a heart reaction please.

Yes my friend you are right those are some good advice you given us. As a new member I needed to hear those advice. We shouldn't fear doing something new. And grid is one thing we should all avoid because you have grid you won't be able to successful in anything.

Yes you are right emotion control is compulsory to be successful in trading. And both of these emotions, greed and fear, will lead you to face a big loss. So, first try to control your emotions then take risk of your money and don't be greedy all the time. 

• +3 1

The topic is a good. Greed and fear are two factors that breed failure. When you are greedy, you will never be satisfied and when you exhibit fear, you will never achieve anything meaningful in this wolrd. 

The same is applicable in this platform. You have to shun greed so as not to violate the rules of this platform while trying to earn by all means and you must be fearless to be able to face the challenges in this group. Thank you @Lazarock

It is true friend we must face that greed and fear that sometimes they do not let us make investments that can get us a lot of money and it is because of fear but that fear we must lose and take the confidence that we will win and not lose that is why that we must always fight.

Sir, I agree with you that we cannot succeed if we are not forgiven, if we fearlessly seek, and if we cooperate in the matter of greed, we cannot succeed. Can Where we can make big money and succeed in business. Don't be afraid if you want to make a lot of money.

Overcoming internal factors is much more important than external factors. When a person succeeds in controlling himself and his feelings, controlling them and able to balance his exchange, he will achieve great success

• +1 1

Yes.These are the best enemy for transection.I was first afrid of doing transection.And I maked my mistake doing that. I regret tgat.I would have been earned much from that if I didnot feared.And greed should be cobtroled by us in order to earn a good ammount in quite an easy way.

• +2 1

When one is able to fright greedy and fear it will surely succeed in live. Their are the things that let one fall when the phobia over come you in the struggle you always failed but in this aspect of cryptocurrency we will surely fight our gred and fear and one name is success.

Welcome to this industry,we should not have too much greed and afraid of any type in this platform,always should keep ourselves stable and keep working continuously.If we get a little bit loss somewhere, then we should not take any step in anger because it can be very harmful for us. 

• +1 1

Yes you are right if we feel fear we cannot gain our aim.

If we start our work with best hopes so success will be in our hands.

So we should start our work without and flight and fear so we can acheive good earning and success.

Greed is always curse and fear ultimately leads to loss. But if a person overcome his fear then consequently wins the race and the other element that is greed is obvious leads to loss everything.