How to register cryptotalk on yobit - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abuzar hashmi

How to register cryptotalk on yobit

Hi dear 

yes we are fine. Dear i am alsonew here so i dont know much about it

but according to my little knowledge you should go with the both options .

all the best thank you

My dear friend i don't know much about this thing because i am new here all my comments will be done then i will register my account then i will get information about it, But all these comments are enough for me. I have got a very information from all these comments and posts, thankuu

My dear friend I want to tell you that this is very easy to register the cryptocurrency first of all you should to focus on your 100 useful comments on this forum that is too much beneficial for you otherwise you are not able to get the money

• +5 1

You should first connect your account on yobit with cryptotalk compaign and regularly send balance to BTC . Then you must connect your account to cryptotalk new where you will paid talk tokens for reactions you make to other members posts.

Hello my friends it is very easy first of all you need to open yobit account then click your username and go to the Cryptotalk campaign after you can easily check your you are paid post and paid rates and get paid of them

We can register cryptotalk on yobit very easily by using the same email address which we have used in our cryptotalk account and after that we need to create our cryptotalk new and cryptotalk compaign in which we will receive our all the earning which we will have earned from cryptotalk. 

My dear friend I want to tell you that this is not a tough job to Sister you are accountable. Values you to focus on the 100 useful post on this bottom that is too much necessity for you to earn the money on this one and you are not able to get the money

Dear Friend
Sorry for what happened to you. I think you should enter your bidder account from the CryptoTalk Camping window
I wish you good luck and have a great time

This is a very useful topic for newcomers.  They can search it and register on Yobit. We can check out Yobit's useful publications.  We can add our account to both promotions.  We will gain in Satoshi and speak symbolically.

• +1 1

The forum should be linked to the Yobit platform because it is the only place where we receive our payments, whether it is Bitcoin or talk.

Thanks for more guide on how to register yorbit account for easy registration and for more light to those that want to participate in to the platform and ways on how to invest cryptocurrency in the yorbit.

• +1 1

my dear mate both are important to register your account on yobit like crypto talk new or crypto talk campaign you just enter your email address and forum give you a crypto ID not share it with other and you received your payment in both section in one section you received the talktoken  and in other received your bitcoin payment. 

• +1 1

My friend, the matter is very simple, all you have to do is enter the platform after registering in the forum in general, all you have to do is enter another in the dream located in your name at the top of the page, then click on your name and then enter the button with a new letter of encryption on it ...  And click on the box next to the numbers field and the currency of the conversation, then put your personal email that you registered on in the forum in that box, then click on Save ... and enter the option that is below the previous option called the Encryption Talk campaign. Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

It is very easy. First you click on your Yobit username..then click on Cryptotalk New ..  There you will see the cryptotalk UID option. Enter the email of your cryptotalk account in the empty box.  Then press the save button.  This is how you completed the first step. Now go to the cryptotalk campaign and register following the same procedure.

One need to open the yorbit account after the cryptocurrency account is already opened and registered the account before he start participating into the forum activities because they always work hand in hand with each other.

You have to enter your account on the two sites because the payment is made on both of them, the only difference is that the first is for talc, which is a small currency, and the second for satoshis, which is larger than the talc. When the balance is withdrawn from both, the wallet is saved. 

good greeting . You must use both options and link your account to them because you will receive payments from both sides. When linking your account, try not to share your personal information with anyone for fear of fraud.

You can register your the same email adress you use in cryptotalk forum to both campaign of cryptotalk in Yobit flatform, this two has received payment for making useful post and the other in rating the useful post of members. 

• +2 1

Cryptotalk new and Cryptotalk campaign both of these are the sections where we have to link our crypto account to get payment. I think Cryptotalk new count our useful posts of the day while Cryptotalk campaign counts our posts on which we get reactions. 

Hello my dear friend I m working here last 2 day ago and I m little bit knowledge about bitcoin but I tell you how to receive your money on yobit ,first you enter your email and then you click on cryptotalk or crypto campaign You can see the useful post here and your amount

• +2 1

It's very easy to do that. Jus visit yobit exchange and register after the registration you now enter your email in the small box provided and click on saved and your UID will be shown there. You receive payment on both cryptotalk campaign and cryptotalk new.

It is a very easy procedure you just have to click on your username in yobit account. A column will appear and in that column you will have to click on crypto talk new and cryptotalk campaign sections. then you have to give your crypto talk email on both of the sections. 

In oder to register your crypto talk account into the yobit you have to be copy the exact your gamil account and paste into the yobit uid in the crypto talk new and crypto talk camgain.

To be capable of winning prizes from this forum, you must first register. You must connect this forum and include your email address in both the Talc code and Bitcoin campaigns. You will not be eligible to earn any income if you do not create the connection.

You can register cryptotalk in the yobit exchangevia email which is similar in the two platforms what we call interlinking the two accounts with the use of an email you have to do this step so that the talk and BTC compagine۔۔۔۔