Most Common Rule Violations ! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Most Common Rule Violations !

Dear newcomers, 
I am compelled to create this topic after noticing the several most common forum rule violation. Please note, you can not start the topic title or a sentence with a small letter. 
This forum is not your personal chatbot where you can make a cryptic message to send to other people. While creating the public post, please at least attempt to meet the common writing standard. Also try to avoid cryptic words like
yea, pls, and coz, etc. Have a look at the sample below.

236109405_Screenshot-2020-11-24T084500_463.png.4c2cad01eec67f9e502cc79048a20be7.png

Check the forum rules here.

237994307_Screenshot-2020-11-24T084935_263.png.54cd937bcf89c63912ddf65d6a801ded.png

P.S. We will get punishment from the moderators if we violate the forum rules repeatedly. So kindly follow forum rules strictly. 

Thank You 😉!

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

13 minutes ago, Salo786516 said:

Thank you so much, did you share this very interesting post with us .In any field, unless you follow the rule, you cannot succeed there, then it is very important to follow the rules.

@Salo786516 You are right. In the every field, following rules does make the huge sense. This forum can not be exception to allow repeated forum rule violation from the member's end. So it is essential to remind all the members to obey rules and regulations prescribed by forum administration. 

• +1 2

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

am compelled to create this topic after noticing the several most common forum rule violation. Please note, you can not start the topic title or a sentence with a small letter

You are right brother mostly people make topic with small letter which is the violation of forum rules and no one give attention about such violation so we should avoid such type of violation and improve our English grammar rule. 

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

While creating the public post, please at least attempt to meet the common writing standard. Also try to avoid cryptic words like yea, pls, and coz, etc. Have a look at the sample below.

Yes it is public social platform not a your personal discussion to any one so avoid that type of nonsense words and use simple and correct spelling words which can easily be understandable. 

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Dear newcomers, 
I am compelled to create this topic after noticing the several most common forum rule violation. Please note, you can not start the topic title or a sentence with a small letter. 
This forum is not your personal chatbot where you can make a cryptic message to send to other people. While creating the public post, please at least attempt to meet the common writing standard. Also try to avoid cryptic words like

236109405_Screenshot-2020-11-24T084500_463.png.4c2cad01eec67f9e502cc79048a20be7.png

237994307_Screenshot-2020-11-24T084935_263.png.54cd937bcf89c63912ddf65d6a801ded.png

P.S. We will get punishment from the moderators if we violate the forum rules repeatedly. So kindly follow forum rules strictly. 

Thank You 😉!

@Ghetea thanks for this presentation. I think it is high time we start taking this platform like our offices not just platform where all such of short words are use, let write to our best ability and respect this platform, let avoid the use of incomplete words like pls, coz. This is an official website you get paid for your time and energy. This is not Facebook or whats apps...

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Dear newcomers, 

Thank You 😉!

Thanks for the reminder though but I believe that it is a must that we should start every sentences that we create with an uppercase letter because this is very important in every field. Also, I have seen some articles like that before but I believe that it is because of their keyboard settings. In addition to that, it is because of the lack in reviewing your article and checking for errors. Proofreading and revision of your own article is very important. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

Definitely a brilliant guidance for everyone looking to avoid infringing the rules when contributing in the forum. The illustration is very much appreciated. Actually, I have seen lots of posts that do not quite stick to these guidelines, and are thus a little difficult to follow. Sometimes they are also not so readable, giving a hard time to other members trying to decipher the intended message. I would thus also recommend using tools, such as Grammarly that can help improve the readability of our posts. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

It is indeed a very necessary and very important post for new members, it is possible for a member to forget to start with a capital letter. But I think this is very useful for strengthening the language of non-speakers.

• +1 1

Thanks for bringing this wonderful information to both new and old members,it would direct alot people with methods of writing and maintain discipline in the crypto forum.people would be discreet and it world promote tolerance.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

2 hours ago, Jromz said:

Definitely a brilliant guidance for everyone looking to avoid infringing the rules when contributing in the forum. The illustration is very much appreciated. Actually, I have seen lots of posts that do not quite stick to these guidelines, and are thus a little difficult to follow.

@JromzYou are correct here. Not only newcomers, I have also detected some old members in this category. Sometimes, moderators themselves edit the title but they may not do every time. I have created this topic as a reminder but you can still see the topics started with the small letter in the random threads. I think it should be made strict for every members to follow the forum rules. 

• +1 1

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Dear newcomers, 

Thank You 😉!

This is a great guide for beginners like me! I simply hope that I don't and I won't violate any rules here at this section, and I respect the rules and also the moderators. 

14 minutes ago, HighkeyDonut said:

This is a great guide for beginners like me! I simply hope that I don't and I won't violate any rules here at this section, and I respect the rules and also the moderators. 

Hi @HighkeyDonut this rule is not just for this section, it is applicable for the all sections. Keep following the rules to avoid mistakes. Even a single forum rule violation can be the costly here because once you get banned, your all efforts will go along with it. 

• +2 1

Thank you for this detailed illustration on the prior topics. These are the most common mistakes made by the majority of users, as it seems to be a common mistake, but yet it may lead to our account ban if that's repetitive and even we can get warning points for this mistake. So we must be avoiding these mistakes at any cost, and for this we need to aware of every rule and regulations in the forum, and keep ourselves confined to codes of conduct of the forum. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thank you for informing us about this matter. I hope it will all remind us to properly construct our sentences. And I also think that using informal words such as "yea", "aight", and "coz" really removes the formality in this forum.

• +1 1

Nice topic for newbie @Whited35 ..  Actually this kind of mistake get happen  by new member because they dont read the forum rule first with careful and even some member dont  read rule    at all..  So usually by those member this kind of mistake happen and our forum become fulfil again with trash as past..  Though moderator take action against them but there has lot of spammer..             

• +1 1
  • +3 1

15 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Nice topic for newbie @Whited35 ..  Actually this kind of mistake get happen  by new member because they dont read the forum rule first with careful and even some member dont  read rule    at all

@Dorjoy12 I think you recognize them, some senior members are also into it. Moderators have edited their title because they were quite older posts. If you notice some such posts, kindly ask posters to edit them.

29 minutes ago, adnanthathal6210 said:

I have also seen a lot of replies and topics starting with a small latter. It looks a simple mistake but actually it is the violation of the guideslines and when these people will get banned they will say thay have not done anything wrong. So beginners please follow each and every rule if you want to survive for a long time. 

Brother @adnanthathal6210 yes, it is a perfect forum rule violation. Kindly ask them not to do so. If they did not care your suggestions, report them to the moderators. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

1 minute ago, Whited35 said:

If you notice some such posts, kindly ask posters to edit them.

Ofcourse its our duty to find out mistake and solve it..   Every time i try my best to give guidelines for newbie and to old members too as still old members  available      as you said who done mistake deeply..  But we know well that as soon moderator see those topic then they correct it and give punishment to the topic creator and some time delete the topic too..           

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Iam new here and I was not aware of this matter Thank you for this clarification. I will abide by every rule in this forum

• -2 1

It is very important  rule for following by all forum  members. You can visit my profile.I have started no sentence  with lowercase letter. I read all rules when I was new to this CTT forum. 

• +2 2

They are writing errors that we often get in the forum and I imagine it is due to not paying attention to doing a good job, making it clear that what matters is that you add a new publication. There are other mistakes that are made such as writing the text in bold or with extremely large font size or also in some cases all in capital letters or in a language that is not allowed. We must all be attentive and focused when we are working on the forum and always take into account the regulations to avoid falling into possible errors that may generate warning points from the moderators in the future.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Dear newcomers, 

Thank You 😉!

@Whited35.. This is a great topic brother.. There are many members of the forum who have not read all the rules and pinned posts of the forum till date.  And they make a lot of mistakes in the forum.  And those who are aware of all the rules of the forum never make such a mistake.  I can see in the picture that a member has created a topic whose title is given in small hand.  And that is outside the rules of the forum.  I want all members to learn from such mistakes.  Many can learn a lot from this topic.

• +4 1

8 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Dear newcomers, 

Thank You 😉!

Thanks a lot for this but I know some rule before joining this website. My brother told me about rules and regulation. I also learn that we should not do a useless comment and don't create a useless topic. Instead of doing this we can be banned.

Yes you are right my friend. This is most common rule violation at this platform. I myself never thought of this but with the help of this informative post i am able to correct my mistakes next time. We all should start a new topic with a Capital letter. By the way thank you for sharing such a good post.

Well, this is very useful topic for the beginners in this forum because most of them are just proceeding to make a post even though they have no idea how to do posting here, as i checking the new members here, i see @HighkeyDonut and @Genshinemura followed me and i hope they will read this topic.

• +1 1
  • +5 2

2 minutes ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, this is very useful topic for the beginners in this forum because most of them are just proceeding to make a post even though they have no idea how to do posting here, as i checking the new members here, i see @HighkeyDonut and @Genshinemura followed me and i hope they will read this topic.

A very much helpful topic in here. I didnt know theres a bunch of rules here that needs to be avoided. I'll keep this on my notes for preventing myself from getting banned. Thanks a lot! 

1 minute ago, Mcd0d0 said:

I already read this topic and still following the same guidelines when I create topics/posts. It's nice to meet you, @Mcd0d0 and @Genshinemura! I hope we keep on learning and earning!