Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DIY Tube Video

Get Paid For Writing Comments On DIY Tube Video Community

1 minute ago, DCC said:

A question about the fundraising coins,  You said you will put 4,000,000 coins for sale, how are those 4 millions coins created? Legit through the blockchain or created from thin air?  I am asking because that kinda give me a time line of things... If they are created legit through the blockchain, that represents about 16 weeks of mining at getting 100% of the 80,000 blocks required to make them... (50 coins per block, @ 2 minutes per block) If mining is "open", that means that technically you get 35 coins per block that you do not personally mine, making that time line even longer... if the difficulty increases with each block, that would make it even slower right?  So are those 4 millions coins going to be legit or you just print yourself $400,000 right from the get go?

There will be no mining on the new update in order to prevent whales from taking over. It will be POS only. As to coin values and where they get their values, please study up on bitcoin history as I suggested last time you asked. Thanks.

Get paid for video views and writing comments! DIY Tube Video Community

DIYT Coins - The Video Sharing Cryptocurrency

Run A Masternode - Huge ROI: Buy DIYT Coins

Masternode Mining Pool & Rentals - Get FREE Credit When You Join: HERE

Just now, DCC said:

Well you offered several times publicly to help people understand cryptocurrency and also that you are there to help everyone with DIYTcoins, so I am taking advantage of this generous offer, So with a Point of Stakes (POS) system, you are making yourself a whale (and possibly some other Masternodes owners) before it is opened to mining? And at that point, due to your Stakes, you can technically mine a lot while new people...not so much? Please enlighten me.

Nope. The three primary shareholders each get 40k coins as a reward. Thats it. Nothing more. We get to run a masternode each, which is necessary for a stable blockchain (which I explained many times and its on the coin site you wont read). 1 million coins go to DIY Tube Video Community members for payment for their earnings of the past year or so. 4 million coins are for sale to those who want to run a masternode. Those coins are for sale only and are not to be used or touched by anyone else for anything else. It is our only fundraiser to keep DIY Tube going in the future (those details we already discussed and on the coin site you wont read).

We are generating interest all this time so that on the day we open up for sale, many people will hold masternodes and mining will be quite fair. There will be no whales. And I would certainly not call a single masternode holder a whale by any means.

13 minutes ago, DCC said:

Again with the condescending tone I see, you got to work on that otherwise that may just come back to haunt you for a very long time... Thank you for your answer though, So you get 40K coins + a $4K masternode? I think this is reasonable for the work done, no doubt there.  But I am still confused about where the 5,000,000 coins come from though...  You create them at genesis? 

Now as the "many people" buying and holding masternodes, do they get 40K coins too from the get go so that the Proof of Stake is equal to other masternodes owners (shareholders)... Sorry but this is a little confusing for people like me with very little technical background.  If they get the 40K coins then it all makes sense, and I would assume that those 40k comes from the 4 millions you were mentioning?

Please read the coin site for further answers to your questions: https://www.diytubecoin.com

That site contains answers to all the questions you have asked these past days repeatedly.

9 minutes ago, DIYTubeFanBoy said:

If you don't mine me asking, since you started this wonderful project in the past month there are people uploading lots of little short videos that don't have any meaning other than for the sake of having a video to post. That seems like spam to me. Why do you let people post 20 second videos that nobody wants to watch? 

Who are you or myself to pick and choose what people want to upload or to watch? The content is clean and does not violate our terms so nobody is harmed.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

1 minute ago, DCC said:

You posted your project here for questions and answers right?  Or was it just to divert people to your website? If you want to copy and paste your website here, entirely up to you.

As for the last part of your message, I believe your accusations are off topic and have no place on this forum.

I put many hours into a website which answers all the questions you ask. It is probably exhausting for this forum to read you asking the same questions and my repeating them over and over again. Therefore I suggest you read the website. Period.

3 minutes ago, DIYTubeFanBoy said:
9 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

Who are you or myself to pick and choose what people want to upload or to watch? The content is clean and does not violate our terms so nobody is harmed.

Why are you so mean? I really like you and what you are doing but it seems obvious to me there are people uploading videos on your site just for the sake of the upload. Its stuff being copied off of YouTube that they are chopping up into little bits and posting it on your site.

I really really really want this to work for you and for me. Its not wright to be mean to us that support you, no?

Saying who are you - or myself - is including myself. I am saying we should not decide for others what they upload or what people want to watch. I would think that is rather kind instead of mean, dont you?

If copyright laws are not being violated and our terms are not being broken then there is nothing we can do. There is a reporting system inside DIY Tube Video Community for members to help report videos support the community as a whole.

1 minute ago, DCC said:

I did not see any answers to my questions in the 2 threads you are talking about your project, I even asked you if you could kindly show me on this forum where those answers are.... I agree with you that if the answers were to be repeated several times it could be rather boring for some people, but yet, when people ask you about how much is a masternode, you have no issues to repeat the price you want though...  In the end, no one forced you to come here and talk about your project... If you cannot take questions, maybe running a project is not for you...

I have been answering questions all day, on many forums. Again, I refer you to the website here: https://www.diytubecoin.com for answers to your questions in neat and easy to read format. All on one site so you do not have to browse through many pages of forum threads.

4 minutes ago, DCC said:

Oh, that must be the problem, I am not on the other forums, that may explain why I did not see those answers you are referring to, could you please provide me with links to those forums? I will gladly join there for maybe getting answers to questions I might still have.  Oh and here, I do not have to browse through many pages, there is only 12 pages in this thread, 6 on the other thread and the system is so well designed that I get notification when there are replies... Looking forward to see you on those forums 🙂

Here is our telegram group for all the up to date information anyone needs: https://t.me/DIY_Tube_Video

And the coin site of course all in one place.

42 minutes ago, daha said:

I was interested in the project, but several questions are not clear. Where and how do I need to create a virtual wallet? Where is the token traded and what is its price now?

We still have to release the live blockchain so there is nothing yet for anyone. We had some delays in our plans but its better to be sure than to launch with a mess.

You can find all the details of our coin, our team, timeline, wallet info and more on our coin site: https://www.diytubecoin.com

But wait, dont download anything until after we go live because we will be updating our github repository.

I've tried to do this and it just seems like more hassle than not. For what you get you might as well just spend an hour at work and get the money that way lol. 

wow 100 comment only get 1DIY i think not enough , and then DIY is not have value and not listed on exchange i think we must analysis before became to participate.

On 10/15/2019 at 10:24 PM, DIY Tube Video said:

Our developer had a family emergency. Best to be together at launch then run without an important member of the team.

OK, sometimes there is something we can't avoid. I hope your developer family get well soon and get back together with you guys.

13 hours ago, daha said:

I don’t understand how. At the moment, the coin is only being collected. I can’t sell it now, you’re only going to — it’s only in plans.

We spent two years in development of the video site. During that time we set up payments in a virtual wallet so members can earn for their activities. When the blockchain is live, members will be able to cash out on their earnings.

Ever start a new job and had to wait a month to be paid? Its something like that.

11 hours ago, lakhlomoha said:

What is the price of DIY now to know to you can earn in future,i see that 100 comments gives you 1DIY AND 1000 videos view 10 DIY  

The price of DIY Tube Coin is set at $0.10 but we changed the earnings for now. Every comment gets you 1 cent worth of DIYT and 1,000 video views gets you $5 worth of DIYT. This is to increase traffic for now.

11 hours ago, sidik7 said:

wow 100 comment only get 1DIY i think not enough , and then DIY is not have value and not listed on exchange i think we must analysis before became to participate.

Please see my reply above. We increased it a lot. Once the blockchain goes live and we sell some coins we will be listed on an exchange.

8 hours ago, nira09 said:

OK, sometimes there is something we can't avoid. I hope your developer family get well soon and get back together with you guys.

Thank you. He is back with us now. We should be going live soon.

12 minutes ago, DIY Tube Video said:

The price of DIY Tube Coin is set at $0.10 but we changed the earnings for now. Every comment gets you 1 cent worth of DIYT and 1,000 video views gets you $5 worth of DIYT. This is to increase traffic for now.

That's good if you increase the earning but think the price will be more less than 0.10 alredy is to high 

7 minutes ago, DCC said:

Until it is traded on an exchange, those arbitrary numbers you set means nothing... True that you will try to sell the coins before it hits any exchange for that price, but at the end of the day, it is all about the demand... and it is hard for me to rationalize that you will sell 4,000,000 of those coins at that price. And from my understanding of what you said in the last few days, you will not get on an exchange if you don't reach that goal... which mean it is more than risky for anyone... Plus, you kept changing the parameters of the entire project...  Just to name a few, removing the POW, for 4 years, only masternodes will be able to mine and based on stakes... You missed your first launch, then launch 1 day earlier then the advertised second launch, only to reset the blockchain because you are not happy that someone else was able to mine several block in the first few hours...  All that does not inspire any confidence into that project...

First, I will repeat, if you no not like this project, and you have said your piece (many times) then why continue to stay here when you can certainly spend your time in better ways.

Your understanding of my words is incorrect. We will get the coins listed the moment we have the first sale. The very first sale will be enough to get us listed on the first exchange. So no risk to anyone there. One sale gets things rolling nicely for everyone.

The demand is there and has been there for over a year now inside DIY Tube Video Community where members and advertisers can promote their own videos or company using DIY Tube Coins. This was done so long ago, before we started the blockchain, in order to show the crypto community that we mean business and are here to stay.

And again your understanding of the situation is quite a bit off because it was not a few blocks but rather two ASIC miners were used to mine literally every single coin from block 123 until we shut down the network. And all those coins went into a single wallet.

Further proving our dedication and commitment to the success of this project, we chose to shut down and remove POW mining so that the distribution of coins will be more fair moving forward and nobody can cheat the system.

4 minutes ago, lakhlomoha said:

That's good if you increase the earning but think the price will be more less than 0.10 alredy is to high 

The price chosen has been set over a year ago for use inside the DIY Tube Video Community. Members can purchase ad space or promote their channel or video onto the homepage of the video site and have been doing so at the value of 10 cents per DIYT all along. Because of this, which will remain in place, the value of the coin cannot really fall below that number.

I say again, it is better to have a solid platform and blockchain than to release something sub standard. We have proven our dedication and commitment after two years of development of DIY Tube Video Community websites first.

We are going to make this a success.

8 minutes ago, Gaga808 said:

What are the requirements for getting free coins there? Are there many requirements or not to compare coins to come

We are not giving out coins anymore. We were offering rewards inside DIY Tube in the past but that is gone.

You can write comments on videos, related to the video content and valuable to the community and be paid 1 cent worth of DIY Tube per comment.

Or you can upload videos and be paid for views on your videos.

Or you can hold a masternode and get some of the rewards.

Soon we will be hooking up with masternode pools so anyone can join with smaller amounts of coins.

13 minutes ago, CoinBuyer said:

You may want to advise them of all the caps you have placed on comments, videos and views.

Even if there weren't caps the earning potential is nil. You are rewarding people fractions of a coin that yet to have any trading value. But lets assume each coin was  0.10 US Who would bother spending hundreds of hours and all their time just to earn a dollar? Again I don't think you are prepared. And when you wrote "better to have a solid platform and blockchain than to release something sub standard."  Didn't you already do that yesterday? And had to take it offline and recompile everything and inconvenience all those that already had their wallets? Including me? 

There are no caps on comments or views. Members get paid for an unlimited number of comments and views. You can read all the details in our terms and conditions https://www.diytube.info/terms-of-service/ and our coin site and whitepaper: https://www.diytubecoin.com

Again, here: https://www.diytube.info/updates-improvements/diy-tube-video-community-earnings-increased-to-boost-traffic/, it shows that the payments are higher even than YouTube now. Set at $5 per 1,000 views, compare this to YT. They used to share 50% of ad revenue, long ago but those numbers are about 1/5 of that now.

Ads bring in about $7 to $21 per 1,000 views from in stream video ads (to the video hosting company). This is info anyone can find with some research. We set our payment to $5 per thousand which is much much higher than my channel is getting on YT now with my 125,000 subs and over 2,400 videos. So the payment is very good right now on DIY Tube Video Community.

If you did have a wallet, then you would be one of the ones thanking us for restarting the blockchain because only one single wallet got literally all the coins by using ASIC miners the minute we went public. Which means someone was there, waiting and ready to hit us with an attack. All of this was confirmed by members on our telegram chat who were examining the details of the blockchain. They already had a block explorer set up to monitor it and found these details.

Now you have nothing to lose and everything to gain because that person was stopped and the blockchain will be run in a fair manner for all.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

6 minutes ago, CoinBuyer said:

it should have never have launched with such a terrible flaw

Its a blockchain with POW mining. Its quite normal really to have POW mining. That is not a flaw. ASIC miners are sadly taking over the World though and it does not make things fair for others. This "flaw" as you call it was an outright attack by our opponents in an attempt to stop us from succeeding. They failed in their attempts.

Our "contingency" plan is to remove POW entirely to prevent such attacks from ever happening in the future.

The main goal of it all is that DIY Tube Video Community will put money back into the pockets of content creators around the world. In this we will succeed.

I have been beat down, threatened and harassed but yet here I am, standing tall and moving forward with the project. DIY Tube will make it.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

2 minutes ago, DCC said:

I know you do not like when people say things that do not match your narrative but all the points and questions I have raised are perfectly legitimate.  This is a forum and I have all the rights in the world to contribute the way I see fit within the regulations of the site.

My understanding of your words is just as good as the explanations you give...  Here is another example: "We will get the coins listed the moment we have the first sale" .   So if I buy 100 coins ($10) you get on the listing right away...  Which I very much doubt...  But the way you just explained it... this is the way I and probably a whole hell of a lot of people understands it...

The demand is NOT there, to my knowledge, in the 2 years you had this platform running, not one paid advertiser... Only advertisement shown on the site is based on AdSense... As for traffic, in 2 years, the most viewed video has 3000 views... hardly high traffic, so this video as per your reward system would have received $15 over the course of 2 years...  (and this is not the type of traffic that attract advertiser)

As for the ASIC... You call that an attack, I call that an opportunist... The idea of mining a blockchain is to get a return... with the reset, that person lost his time and money on your blockchain. The fact alone that this happened and that it made you reset the blockchain demonstrate clearly:  A) You are not ready or have the competency to start a blockchain.  B) It was hastily released without proper testing.  C) The planning of the worse case scenario was never considered.

Shutting down and changing the rules after a release is not what I would consider commitment.

A price that you set a year ago doesn't make it any more tangible but rather out of touch with the customer base. The fact that you even mention that the price cannot fall below $0.10 clearly demonstrate your lack of understanding on trading and exchange all together on currencies... Crypto or others...

Thank you for sharing your opinions. Again, you have rammed your points home again and again on this forum and your comments and points have been noted.

We are going to make DIY Tube a success. Nothing will stop us. Time will prove to everyone.

So we are gearing up for the release of our new blockchain. There has been opposition and attacks but we will make it through. Very soon members of DIY Tube Video Community will be able to pay their bills from their earnings on our site.

We will open up coin sales for those who want some very soon as well. Coins can be used for advertising or perks inside the community or for holding a masternode and getting your share in the block rewards.

The launch will be announced here.

I have been following this thread because the project seems to generate a lot more interest than others in the forum.  I'm trying to wrap my head around some of the language though, Tony.    An ASIC miner bought up all the coins or tokens in one big swoop and you didn't have systems in place to prevent that and you call that an "attack."  How is buying the product yuo are offering an attack?  Then you're talking about "opposition".  I don't see any other people here offering coins talking about being opposed or in competition with other coin producers.  So many coins out there but the competition is not personal.

24 minutes ago, CryptoKeeper said:

I have been following this thread because the project seems to generate a lot more interest than others in the forum.  I'm trying to wrap my head around some of the language though, Tony.    An ASIC miner bought up all the coins or tokens in one big swoop and you didn't have systems in place to prevent that and you call that an "attack."  How is buying the product yuo are offering an attack?  Then you're talking about "opposition".  I don't see any other people here offering coins talking about being opposed or in competition with other coin producers.  So many coins out there but the competition is not personal.

As for opposition, you dont often see anyone taking on the giant YouTube. As for mining, you can certainly get help on this forum under the mining section if you have questions.

12 minutes ago, DCC said:

I wish you good luck on your 3rd attempt, hopefully no hiccup this time so me and my friend Ryan can buy some coins 🙂

So, you guys plan to run a masternode? Its 40,000 DIYT each. That will run you $4,000 each. You can find instructions how to set them up here: https://www.diytubecoin.com/Masternodes.html

You can get your servers up and running ahead of time 🙂

Edited by DIY Tube Video

7 minutes ago, DCC said:

Nope, no interest into the masternode 🙂 Just need a few coins and that will be one heck of an investment, one way or another 🙂

I am not sure how you can say you are taking on YouTube when you still run your channel there and collect from adsense...  But anyway.... very exciting times ahead.... thank you!!! 🙂

I have not made homesteading videos in around 5 weeks now. Some YT trolls told me if I left YouTube they would leave my family alone forever. I finally got tired of it all and quit. Lets see what comes. Anyway, DIY Tube takes up all my time these days and I am going to recede into the background and just work in an office somewhere full time on that. Hopefully my family can finally have peace then 🙂

Anyway, I never tell people to leave YT or any other source of income. That would not be wise. Rather people should join DIY Tube and get EXTRA income. Diversifying is the way to go these days. If you lose one source of income, you always have a fall back option and just keep on going.

Plus its a great backup for your YT channel in case something happens. YT is shutting down channels left and right these days with no warnings.

That was one of the reasons DIY Tube was founded. As a backup for channels. But then it grew and became much more than that over the years.

Edited by DIY Tube Video

2 minutes ago, clarityfund said:

Seems like a nice way to make some extra cash next to cryptotalk 😄 gonna check it out later today, thanks for sharing 

Great! I will see you over there 🙂