How many days or months those an irrelevant post last. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

How many days or months those an irrelevant post last.

No dear i have no experience to create topics. But in my experience of creating posts, our posts are deleted after 3 hours. So may these posts or topics are deleted due to irrelevent to crupto forum. Or may it is non informative and not useful. OR may it is rdvisable.

I think there is no such pattern on the deletion of the posts and that is why it is not sure even for the moderators when to delete the post so your answer is not clear.

This post is helpful  that it provides information that will help to choose right post and it also reminds the rule that our useless posts will be deleted so posts should be proper. 

In my opinion, the topic of publishing is not an easy matter. You should not publish a topic that does not contain valuable information, and it will not be deleted for the time allocated for that. I do not have any information about this matter.

On 11/23/2020 at 4:24 PM, Husnyjaf said:

Many members in this forum have fear in creating a topic, because they feel their topic may not have a good and quality content, so they fear their topics get deleted. My question is how many days or months those an irrelevant topic last before it get deleted. 

I think there is no set time for the post to be deleted.  Moderators can delete at any time, if desired.  But remember, if you post outside the rules of the forum, then the post will be deleted.

On 11/23/2020 at 4:24 PM, Husnyjaf said:

Many members in this forum have fear in creating a topic, because they feel their topic may not have a good and quality content, so they fear their topics get deleted. My question is how many days or months those an irrelevant topic last before it get deleted. 

I also noticed that if I write a topic then the topic is deleted. After a while maybe my topic is not written about cryptocurrency so it is deleted.If the topic is weak then it is deleted.

This is true when new members come to this forum.They are hesitant about how they will work on this form and how they will present themselves in front of other people. They will share their knowledge with others in this way. All they do is figure out how they can work on this forum.

For preventing all of this we should do our research before making posts so we can give correct information to the others. We need to find useless and informative posts for making comment , if we comment on useless or spams posts, our comment will go a waste.

Moderators see all posts. If they see irrelevant or useless topics they will be deleted that posts. So create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this you can get good reputation. You must follow the rules and regulations of this platform. It keeps your account safe and secure. So write carefully and that will be useful and informative topics to the members. 

• +2 1

Actually there is no timetable to delete any topic. When a moderator saw a low quality topic then he delete the topic. Basically  a low quality topic can not be lasting more than 2 days. But if moderators unfortunately can not see a low quality topic then it can be lasting more days.

Edited by Ayatpossible

Actually I don't know the duration for which an irrelevant topic would last. It is quite sure that someday the irrelevant topic will get deleted from the forum without any warnings. Whatever it may be, try to share contents related to crypto currency and Cryptotalk. It would be useful to the whole forum.

Yes, my friend, there is no specific time to delete your posts, it will be deleted immediately after creating the post, and if it is not useful and has no relevance to the forum. So you should pay attention and be patient before creating posts and gain the right experience and knowledge so that you can create and maintain a topic

yes dear friends it is too much good topic of the day . That how many days or months irrelevant topic last 🤔 . Then i would like to tell that published topics are not vanished soon it take some time as well.

If the posts are considered not useful, they are eliminated daily, in your yobit board, you will be able to take control, of the amount of useful posts versus the number of eliminated posts, important that you make an effort to do the things well, so you don't have any problems with your posts and comments

Well,  base on my own experience,  I really think that  there is no specific allocated time of days or month on how long an in relevant post last before it get deleted by the moderators.  So I would have to get that knowledge from the senior members. 

Yes of course in managing people specially juniors good not create topics because of this risk. Posts delete when it is useless. In my opinion post can be deleted within 3 hours. Our topic can we delete after one day also. Basically when the moderators are active, they delete the post immediately. Let m know if make any mistake. Thanks.

@ by Husnyjaf , we know this complications present in topic . First we cannot understand topic but one day delete or two day delet . You are not worried about the topic and wording . If you try to understand this topic cantinu then you win the game.

On 11/23/2020 at 4:09 PM, Husnyjaf said:

My question is how many days or months those an irrelevant topic last before it get deleted. 

Irrelevant posts or topics will get immediately once moderators notice they are useless to keep on forum. So many posts are being deleted everyday and sometime forum administrator conducts the forum clean off process by pausing the payments and during that time, so many scammers or low quality posters will get banned on forum. 

I do not think there is any specific timeline for the posts to be deleted and the forum moderators delete the post whenever they see that there is a useless post.

I think moderators are on a regular basis so any posts with irrelevant topics can be deleted instantly.

You are absolutely my dear friend irrelevant or useless topic has been deleted by moderators when the topic is useless or lack of unique information then this topic has been deleted by moderator after some hours those topic remain in the form that is useful and unique so here we will create useful topic which is full of information and ideas 

On 11/23/2020 at 3:24 PM, Husnyjaf said:

@HusnyjafIndeed, essentially! I can't remain without a doubt since everything relies upon the combination of the discussion. The time doesn't actually trail Ice and I made a point about the Cryptotalk discussion. Indeed, fundamentally! Obviously I think the administrator can erase it both and sooner or later in the Cryptotalk gathering.

Dear friends, no posts that are irrelevant to the forum are acceptable.  The forum authorities remove the low quality useless posts by checking every day.  By adding many new members to the forum they create repeat posts and irrelevant posts.  However, if any irrelevant post is caught by the authorities, it is removed immediately.  So such posts are deleted at any time.  Be aware and create the best quality posts.  Provide negative reputation for irrelevant posts.

It is a  phenomena of human nature that a things  available for many time , the value of that thing decrease and human nature regreat this thing. But question is that how we put meterial In this comment.

So it's depend on the man who puts onto the forum. 

On 11/23/2020 at 3:24 PM, Husnyjaf said:

question is how many days or months those an irrelevant topic last before it get deleted

I think no one know the exact time that how many days useless or irrelevant to forum topics will stand,  so I think it will deleted immediately when comes in notice of moderator .

we should also report such type of topics which violate rules.