Never post anything without proper knowledge. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Never post anything without proper knowledge.

Yes, I agree with you.  Nothing can be posted without proper knowledge. Because if you post without proper knowledge, that post may be wrong. Posting the main work of this forum.  If the post is wrong then it will not be possible to make money. So we have to follow proper knowledge before posting.

Concerning a novice, before you make your post, you should make your own examination as opposed to duplicating another person post, you should dodge pilgiarism for your record to be protected.

I fully agree with your friend if we do not have knowledge of the subject we try not to make publications until we have the proper knowledge because this only hurts us and also the others, you always have to learn the rules of the forum to do things well and work calm aside it is a very good place to learn every day as long as you propose it to everyone.

This is true , I come across posts with weird languages, and I immediately realize that this member is new one and does not know the rules and regulations of this forum. However, it is their mistake because they should read before they post, we are supposed to provide useful comments and topics so how can they do that if they do not know what they are talking about. 

• +3 1

Yes friend, you are right. We should not comment on a post where you have no idea about that topic. Rather, when we go to comment on something, we should have a full idea about it. So that many of us can benefit from this comment. 

Thanks. 

Yes, you are absolutely right. We must ensure that the topic to which we are replying must be beneficial and our post must be full of knowledge and relevant to the topics. We must follow all the rules and regulations of the forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend I want to tell you that you should to be cared for when you use the Crypto forum and one thing I want to tell you that you can easily get the money on this forum we should not to post anything without the proper knowledge

That is completely right but some of them so new they don't know so much about crypto however I always see some of posts that has wrong information but I gave they positive rat as a support 

You are absolutely right mate, I have seen comments that are far from the real content of the topic are publications that are made only to meet the daily maximum and do so without a little research on the publication, take a few minutes to read before commenting that will avoid q your post is deleted.

• +1 1

Yes dear you right never create a posts without knowledge . We can not say exact talk without knowledge or knowing . And you should to keep your research with the rules of this forum . And if we will create posts with rules then we will get more repotation. 

I believe that, out of common sense, one should not give an opinion on something that one does not know with certainty, since it would do more harm than good. It is always good to read a little more about what you want to give others to understand and not do things just to get out of the way.

You are absolutely right my friend, sometimes ago, I read a topic here encouraging members to only comment and reply to a topic that they understand what it's talking about, instead giving a comment that is not related to he actual topic, that can cause trouble for someone.

Posting something without proper knowledge is just violation of rules of this forum that will lead to account ban or receiving warning points. It's the best way to have proper knowledge and make relevant content to get benefit instead of doing inefficient work just for earning. This is a concerned issue for those who are receiving warning points.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

If you will post something without any proper knowledge there you can create many problems. Anyone reading your misinformation can came across any damage. 

Yes you are right friend we should never posts something we don't have knowledge and experience on, as we know most of us especially the beginner we normally posts on topics we don't knowledge or have experience on the topic of discussion because it may lead us to having warning point or restrictions

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

yes of course you say right if you have been knowledge on the crypto forum and follow the crypto rules regulations and know the all topics then you makes easily and make the content. 

Yes, my dear friend, do not publish any news or information that you do not know its authenticity, as many members are expected to face major problems and may lead to their banning. You must make sure of the validity of the information that you must publish first.

you are right @Rubayed123, but there are some new users want to ask any question about this forum they should be reading all pinned topics on about forum section, and our rules is to orient those users

Yes mate you are right I am agree with you. If someone do not know the answer of any question then the suggestion for him is no to post anything without any knowledge and information. Try to make your post according to the rules and regulations of forum and in the given section. 

Never make a comment or post without proper knowledge.if we have no knowledge about that than we should try to gain knowledge or try to read the view points of our fellows.we should avoid violate rules so that our account could safe from getting Bann.

Yes mate are right I am agree with you. If someone do not know the answer of Any question  then the suggestion for him is no to post anything without any knowledge and information.

Yes you are absolutely right.  If the post contains the content which is not accurate,  that account would removed by the administrations.  That's why try to post publications about which you have accurate and correct knowledge.  Otherwise leave that topic and move on other one. 

• +1 1

Yeah,It is disgusting for senior member. without proper knowledge unusal post is one kind of chaos in this forum. We are try to clean thus site, so hopefully everyone use usable things in post. 

Welcome dear this platform.  Yes knowledge is powerful without knowledge nothing is possible.  This forum is fulfill of information and knowledge.  You can more time spend and work here then you achieve success.