Challenge your self everyday - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

We must create everything and create new things in this forum that makes people think better and makes them innovate in the field of digital currencies. 

Ok my friend . Usually most people go for replying the comments on nee topics. I too went for it. And some topics are similar too. We should also focus on entering new topics and  more knowledge to the forum. By that everyone will have plenty of to discuss.

You talk about a fantastic idea due to the fact today it is rather tough to discover new themes casual .so when everybody else should create a fresh topic and also talk about new wisdom and tips regular so that it is going to enable individuals to find brand new themes and also find new advice regular.

Challenges for us and we be necessary to be in place for folks challenges in detail we be obliged to challenge ourselves to become conscious an explore the new property in being for illustration in this platform.

Challenge yoursellf everyday yes I think it is right. If you challenge yourself everyday then you got the actually enjoyable life and you can earned the money so simple.

• +2 1

Good idea my friend,You have to problem your self daily, simply because right now it is extremely difficult to find a brand new publish then when you cannot discover brand new publish therefore then you definitely may dissuade as well as de inspired, therefore the easiest method to problem your self that guarantees along with your self which I must help to make 20 publish every day possibly whatever occurs however I'll do this. Have to investigate the brand new understanding of brand new subjects and supply much better content material.

And someone is doing some challenge on some day or the other Depends is progressing  But one can learn everything only after challenging cryptocurrency that first you have to 100 comments  After you have to 20 comment  daily.If you completed 100 comments  then you will be active your account, then you can start to.earning 

Good observation buddy! But the problem is if you will create a topic and that's not worthy enough you can get warning point too. Everyone should create new topic of course but we should  keep in mind that we have to create worthy, informative topic. And for that we have to do proper research. We can create any new topic but that should have beneficial and informative.

I think it's very good idea. It's help us to know about new topics. If we can do this, our knowledge is increasing day by day. For better earning also we need to do this. 

I agree with you. One must challenge yourself everyday. And the biggest challenge is creating a topic which is interesting and useful or beneficial to members.

OK mate am still new and I still don't know how to do most of the things here I will like to create topic but my friend told me if the moderators are not pleased with it I might get warning point and eventually get banned which I don't want that to happen to me

• +1 1

Yeah . Challenge yourself every day. It s the only way you can motivate yourself. By challenging yourself you can work more even harder. You can work fast and also create good topic. You can improve your skill by challenging yourself . So challenge yourself every day.

• +3 1

I m very much inspired by this topics comments.Yes challenge keeps our mind in reaching our goal.I will accept this challenge of creating new post after I can gather much knowledge about crypto.Beacuse this challenge will keep me focus on my main goal which is to know more about crypto. 

• +1 1

Hello friends. Let us try and make this great forum to be very interactive forum, and we can do this by going into research in different aspects, for us to get knowledge on how to create topic in this great platform.

• +1 1

On 11/22/2020 at 10:47 AM, 1Muktar said:

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

@1Muktaryeah my dear friend you are hundred percent right and obviously I am 100% sure from your post. yaar according to my opinion you are also right but I have thinking more, if I want to post something new I want to learn about it with deeply concentration. And thanks for your advice is an opinion my friend. 💕🥰

• +1 1

@1Muktar Thank you for this inspirational post mate. One of the areas we all members have to look into to develop this forum is challenge ourselves on how we can also contribute positively too to the forum by making researches on Cryptocurrency to keep the members undated and to learn and believe this act will even boost one's chance of earning positive reputations if the posts are interesting and useful to the members on the forum.

It is very important to be successful, if we do not think anything in our mind then it will join us in the wrong life, so we have to walk every day on a new day every day .And we must dare to complete every challenge It is very important Successful .

It is kinda self improvement as well.

The system is; as you remain active to learn new things so also keep busy in teaching out.

Teaching out interm of guiding a new members by creating helpful and useful topics.

• +1 1

yes that is very important we are able to work and make sure that you are able to really look at what is right we need to find that power to it so to me this is important understanding yourself that would be a lot of  more powerful there is a lot of good things that we have to define that power , the challenge helps you to grow  that is how important this is , we have to really find that  power to it your time is really important

On 11/22/2020 at 2:47 AM, 1Muktar said:

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

That's right, I see exactly the same publications that have been around for many months, the truth is that I don't know what to say, because such old publications appear

We should provoke ourselves to keep up this network by doing proper acts while working. Sharing authentic data will help us particularly novices to get familiar with this discussion.

On 11/22/2020 at 11:47 AM, 1Muktar said:

Very nicely said friend.I am new to crypto but already replied ina same kind of topic a few times. It's actually not good.We have to CHALO our self and do some good topic.In the long run it's only going to benefit us. 

Am agree to u brother in a start first 100 comments are too tough and take time as well but same as like that we always face daily challenge by doing 20 comments  per day i try not to make a mistake 

I really appreciate your strength of raising others peoples to work on this platform. And yes this is true when we challenge ourself for something then we can't go back fron this.