Challenge your self everyday - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
1Muktar

Challenge your self everyday

Challenging oneself to bring a befitting topics to the members of group is a welcomed idea that will broaden our horizons on the crypto-world.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It's not kind of easy to get new topics everyday, we need to share idea on whatever we know so others too will benefit firm there new topics will arise.

• +1 1

Yes friend you are right.  In order to improve in any work, first of all you have to set goals.  Then we can move steadily towards our goal.  We cannot move forward into the future if we do not set goals for our lives properly.  Thank you for posting a topic you need.

• +1 1

Challenge yourself it's a good way to motivate yourself and I really agree with you when you challenge yourself you are able to get the more risk and you should too get the positive risk that can make you successful in the crypto world

We should make  our goal or aim so that we can work hard  and focus on our work so that we can  be successful, it is better for us. Without any goal, we can work as much as we can, so we should score goals and work hard to complete them. 

• +5 1

Yes we want to challanging to our life its create a huge confidence in our personality I can work on Crypto farm so I can get different challenge daily it's make me strong

• +1 1

Good post,it is very useful sharing information in this forum because I am new here and recently joining us but old members is creat a new topic,very effective and useful,that is good sign in this forum.

• +1 1

Yes, you have said absolutely right that I have also noted for two-three days that the new topics are very less on this platform. Senior members should understand this issue and create as many new topics as possible. Along with this, we should also play our part on this platform in making the unique topics. The way of this can be that every person will create such a useful post today by taking a Challenge with them on their own. 

Edited by Hamza Majeed123
  • Useful or interesting 1

You have a great deal in my friend You said something that you shouldn't do on your own There is such a dance happening in my house these days that people should not do anything themselves and should read my eyes. 

I agree to you we should challenge of ourselves on daily basis. you should should challenge what we should do that day and what is our life goal for which we have to struggle and achieve.

Edited by Golem king
  • +1 1

Good idea dear. We should not disappoint if there are not useful topics. You should try to create maximum new topics about this topic that are not already present on this site. Every member of the site should coperate and create new topics daily. In this way,  we will not disappoint and work here happily.  We should share knowledge and create every topic related to the site. 

It is hard to find the topics and the material to create them so that is why I am not creating them even I am not that kind of the creative person who can make topics on daily basis.

it is hard to make such topics not all the people can not do this as everyone has not gained with the same mind and the knowledge so it is okay if someone has the writing ability and if someone have not.

On 11/22/2020 at 6:47 AM, 1Muktar said:

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

Creativity which serve as the requirements of making numerous post daily that will get positive reputation is a gradual process which could be challenging to various individual due to different upbringings, however it's attainable with dedication and commitment

• +1 1

21 hours ago, Onoru said:

Now it is our responsibility to make this platform strong. We can make this platform strong by creating challenge for ourselves daily to create new topics and good post for this platform. Because since last few days we see the same post in this platform. So we should create new post so that other people get benefit @HasFahd

If we can actually do that, then the forum would move to a greater hight, but it very obvious that members of the forum are always afraid to create a topic because they are fearing to get a warning point from the forum moderators, creation of topic really require lot of knowledge about it

A lot of people are joining crypto talk each day which is making the forum very conpetitive but unfortunately some of the members are not making much efforts in creating new and informative topics that can guide the beginners apart from the old ones been posted months ago,is hightime we challenge ourselves in bringing up new topics which willbe helpful to the members

On 11/22/2020 at 10:47 AM, 1Muktar said:

Hello mates.  Hope this meets you well.  I want to write on a very serious issue and that is the issue of scarce new topics,  sometimes I feel as if we have nothing new to write about in this platform,  all the posts I see  are those made some months ago, I rearly see new topics.  So I want to challenge the members to look deep into there selves to challenge themselves to make a new topic everyday.  I think that is the only way we will see new topics in the forum. 

@1Muktar dear you are right it's really a big issue for members of fourm but as we know that almost every topic is created related to crypto and a lot of people don't take risk to get warning point for being their topic duplicate bit we need to focus and try to create some useful new topics

Superb words, my dear, obviously, new and significant points stand out and give us enough data. Learning a ton gives you a more prominent possibility for progress and arriving at your objective. We need to place subjects critical to learn and profit significantly Thank you dear

hello dear im new here and before starting work here i learnt a lot knowledge about crypto and im doing posts and i eill do agree with you tht we need to take some risky steps daily if we want to be successful otherwise we can't do anything here 

Challenges make one more serious to what he engages his self on.the more challenges you tackled the exposure you have to your work .

You said exactly right.Apparently we think it is very easy to work on crypto.But it is very difficult to produce very good content.So we have to take every day as a challenge and I will have to produce the best. We have to take every day as a challenge so that our post today is better than yesterday.

• Useful or interesting 1

Brilliant dear mate you pointed a very important topic۔ I also think about it and saying to myself that not be scare with the tough work and be patient ۔ Due to this I will be greatfuly do every task and ۔ I often challenge myself to post much more better than before۔

Yes these is a very encouraging content that will bring a lot of progress to the forum and will give confidence and self motivation to some members to create unique topics that will be useful to other members who are not confident enough to create new topics.

On 11/22/2020 at 10:47 AM, 1Muktar said:

Hey dude, I agree with you that we should take this as a challenge to create new topics and new post to boost this ideal platform and increase our knowledge.

We have to face many challenges at every turn of life .We must fight hard Life should live with every new day .We must learn to live in every situation .Everything is possible ُ,I think every challenge of life should be accepted .By face challenges we get more ideas in social life and learn more . 👍