Don't be greedy on good ratings. - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't be greedy on good ratings.

The content of a post or a comment is the one that matters. Not the number of characters and just writing it for the sake of completing the given number of post a day. This forum is for providing useful information as well as interesting ones. Make sure you write good 

Different topics from others no copy paste and article relate to the forum policy helpful for new members containing information this type of article could be popular

Mr. Kare has got a good rating and can poison his channel to improve the mosque. If you want to come at the time of one, so that people get information and people improve, then panic two good things 

Yes yes! One should be greedy while rating is or her partner you will find out that some people give negative reputation and some times went ahead still report let try an help one another by given each other good ratings. 

I also noticed this there should be no big deal rating for me when I see a post I like or a post I have benefited from give the post reputation and I feel others should do likewise

If we post good and informative things then positive ratings will come itself. We shouldn’t be greed for it. But here are some users who wants to won the day. Sometimes they don't post useful things but except good ratings. These users should be punished. Sometime they exchange ratings with their friends. This should be stopped               

I am fully agree with you because only good content give us ratings so we should write our posts with good content and this posts is informative for all users so we should write their posts with informative and good content. 

Due to which the skills of newbies improved and they get lots of information due to your post so this is necessary for every user to write good content for increasing their ratings. If your ratings improved then your earning will also be improved

I have stopped giving any good ratings, no matter the quality of the posts, as initially two days ago I was removed from the campaign and thought it was an error, but later I was reinstated and don't know what happened, I read many posts about that and the result was those that giving and getting many likes were removed from the campaign, so I guess it was an exception made for my case, but I don't risk anything anymore and while I was following the advice of many members to review good posts and give good ratings, I am scared to do that right now.

We get good reputation in forum if we write good content if our post is useful and we write good information then other members definitely give us a good reputation so just focus on your good work and never greedy for getting reputation

Most of the members allocate the older members confirmed evaluations and as soon as they understand a advertise for a new ego they perform not dedicate him ratings and they circumvent him, this is not good, you bottle devote a clear evaluation according to the column

Useful and relevant contents with good ratings is fine. And it really deserves the appreciation.If not then it will discourage the members in making better contents.So my friends, don't be so greedy about good ratings.Please make your contents unique.Then good reputation will run after you.

• +3 1

I also think so that we should not be greedy for the reputation we should just concentrate our content and we should work hard for our goals if we post good post then it is surely that we go shall get more positive reputation so we should not be worried about it.

You are right. Good ratings or reputation depends on your content of the topic. It also depends on the criteria of your posting. If you have knowledge about your topic and you cannot put it in right way then you can't get good reputation. So try to get knowledge about your topic and write down it in interesting way then upload it.

If your post was useful so you got the ratings on that, but if you provide useless information and content and then you beg for rating so this is wrong, you should need to provide the informative and useful content, so then you got rating people will love to read your post they give rating, so don't be greedy for rating, focus on the content which will be useful. 

Thanks for choosing this topic friend, it is a very helpful post for everyone.In my view we should focus on creating useful posts or comments and help others to gain good reputation in this forum ,that way it will be good for ourselves and to other members. 

• +1 1

I think yes you are right. We don't be greedy on the good rating it is true if you post an informative topics then there is more comments and if you post good post then rating automatically given to you so it is simple. But Don't be greedy.

• +1 1

We must nor go after ratings nor beg for good reputations. If the topic is good, informative and beneficial to the members you are bound to get positive ratings or high reputation. 

Greed is a curse .So write good content and people automatically give you good reputation .If you do not write good words ,you can get good reputation .For standard reputation ,your post should be standard .

Dear in my opinion I don't agree with your points because for encouragement it is so necessary because when we make a topic because of less or negative reacts our encourage will fall down therefore for a good and useful post reputation will help you for more developing.

• +2 1

On 11/22/2020 at 5:50 AM, Raven said:

Newcomers and seniors here should not have a problem with good ratings. I decided to create a topic about this because many people here on the forum want to get a good rating on their posts and because of that they no longer pay attention to their content. We need to focus on the content of our topic because it is the most effective way for us to get good ratings on our posts. Your topic must contain informative information about crypto currency or about the forum, you're the one who is responsible for your own goods so you need to research first before posting a topic here so people could benefit to it and give it a good ratings. 

I made this topic because there are so many topic about "how to receive good ratings". This topic is repeated many time then when I see the content of their post, it didn't even reached 100 characters and then the content of the topic is not yet useful. Lets just focus on our content so that forum could also benefit to it and not just the members of it. 

If you found my posts useful then give it a good ratings then if not let it be and share your opinions to so we could communicate to help each other. Enjoy posting, goodluck.

Now we are not bound for giving 50 reputation daily, because of talk tokens.  Now crypto turned off the payment for giving 50 maximum reputation, as there are many cheater here.  So now we can give reputation when we want, no limit for this             

On 11/22/2020 at 6:12 AM, maxumoto said:

I understand very well what they say, more than all this is based on effort, knowledge. because the reward comes, only if it is good quality. and I totally agree with your position.

Yeah. Don't worry about rating. Be confidence on yourself and create new good topic and content that will useful for to others. And also help new bie it will help you to gain good reputation . Work hard on creating good topic. Don't worry about reputation. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/22/2020 at 4:50 AM, Raven said:

Newcomers and seniors here should not have a problem with good ratings. I decided to create a topic about this because many people here on the forum want to get a good rating on their posts and because of that they no longer pay attention to their content. We need to focus on the content of our topic because it is the most effective way for us to get good ratings on our posts. Your topic must contain informative information about crypto currency or about the forum, you're the one who is responsible for your own goods so you need to research first before posting a topic here so people could benefit to it and give it a good ratings. 

I made this topic because there are so many topic about "how to receive good ratings". This topic is repeated many time then when I see the content of their post, it didn't even reached 100 characters and then the content of the topic is not yet useful. Lets just focus on our content so that forum could also benefit to it and not just the members of it. 

If you found my posts useful then give it a good ratings then if not let it be and share your opinions to so we could communicate to help each other. Enjoy posting, goodluck.

@Raven yeah my friend you are right do not greedy for rating my dear. On the other hand my friend I also got much learning and knowledge from your post my friend. Thank you for this post this is much informative piece of information my friend. I will try to add these advices and tricks in my posting method. 💕💞

I think good thing attracts good if you want a good rating so bad u have to do a very good post that is the logic you can't get what you don't deserved we have to be very creative on ever of our post so that we can be getting good reputation we have to and good reputation gives you btc every day let's be gilded

Yeah you are absolutely right. I also heard and read that the most members want to get the good ratings in this forum but instead they should focus on the content which they are posting if it is useful and helpful then the will get positive ratings. All matters are efforts. 

• +5 1

Our main assignment is to make sure we posts in beneficial informations about Cryptocurrency and anything related to it, since they is our primary work then we should try and do so and believe me I am sure we will earn as much positive rating as we deserve from members of the forum. Positive rating enable us get payment in BTC so make positive contributions to earn them.

• +1 1

Rating plays a great role in this forum.Thanks all seniors to teach me that.I will try to create content which are Unique and useful for others.If i create quality post my reputation will increase automatically.and that will help me to earn more btc.

• +1 1