Don't be greedy on good ratings. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't be greedy on good ratings.

I completely agree with the author, but, on the other hand, there are many users here, who write posts just to earn money, even if they don't understand the issue. Therefore, i don't really want to give a good rating to such users.

I agree with you, first we should focus on uploading good content to the forum with good topics and comments and then the good grades will come

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Of course we should not be greedy. You will post valuable useful things. You will like it so you should not be greedy. You will post well. You will get good salary. People will gain knowledge by reading your post.

This is true. This topic has been repeated a lot. We must focus on our topics and contributions and add good content in order to obtain positive reviews and reputation. It requires good research and hard work.

• +1 1

Don't be greedy on good ratings because itusually leads to  lost . I think we should only promote the quality of the post because this forum gives us opportunity to work on it and it will reward us with the good payment . I think we should not be greedy we should work hard and give a best  for proving ourselves to stay in this forum so it might be helpful for others and for yourself too.

• +4 1

It is true that we should not be greedy to get good ratings in the forum.  And that's the perfect address.  Dear, we will get rating by our hard work, by our content. Then it will be successful

Hello my friend, I think that the classification depends on the quality of the topic, using a clear and understandable English language, and as soon as the content of this post is very useful and clear, your post will get a positive interaction from other users. Thus, the benefit to everyone

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you my dear for your useful post. In my opinion, forum rating mainly depends on our useful and unique forum post. If you write useful post, you will get more ratings for your post. But always follow the forum rules for making post. Otherwise you will be ban from this forum. You always try to write unique topic with easy words and you can get good reputation for your post.

On 11/21/2020 at 7:50 PM, Raven said:

Newcomers and seniors here should not have a problem with good ratings. I decided to create a topic about this because many people here on the forum want to get a good rating on their posts and because of that they no longer pay attention to their content. We need to focus on the content of our topic because it is the most effective way for us to get good ratings on our posts. Your topic must contain informative information about crypto currency or about the forum, you're the one who is responsible for your own goods so you need to research first before posting a topic here so people could benefit to it and give it a good ratings. 

I made this topic because there are so many topic about "how to receive good ratings". This topic is repeated many time then when I see the content of their post, it didn't even reached 100 characters and then the content of the topic is not yet useful. Lets just focus on our content so that forum could also benefit to it and not just the members of it. 

If you found my posts useful then give it a good ratings then if not let it be and share your opinions to so we could communicate to help each other. Enjoy posting, goodluck.

@Raven You have to read a lot to have the necessary knowledge to make good publications, many users focus on money and only concentrate on writing anything to fill the spaces thinking that this will give them reputation and money, then the opposite happens, their publications very bad people receive negative reactions and the money goes away from them, it is easy to be here, make publications and comments that are worthwhile so that others give good reputations and your income reaches you, thanks for sharing with us partner, we continue in the fight daily.

yes you are right my friend. we should not be greedy to get our ratting. it just depend on your work reputation. we should  do our work best and we should be honest to our work. in my opinion in order to get our ratting, we just have to posts good, new and unique ideas and also helpful knowledge. in this ways we can increase our ratting. this is the best and biggest  platform for getting good ratting, i lie this platform very much.

We need to post better so that we get a much better rating. If our post is good then we will get good rating.If we keep posting in vain to get a good rating, we will be banned, so don't be greedy on the rating.

One shouldn't be greedy on good rating. As much you share information as much you will get good rating. But you shouldn't copy someone's comment for your greediness to get good ratings.

Yes we should not be greedy for rating.If we make a good and useful post, it will benefit others because people will learn a lot from this post and will be able to understand this topic in a good way and they will also be able to make a good post.good post containing knowledge impresses members  of this forum .the rating of our post depend upon our quality of work.

In fact these is an interesting content that will shed more light to some of our members here and most especially our newbies here. Basically some of our members here don't know how to rate or others member at least with something like these they will be able to differentiate between positive rating and negative rating. 

If dear friends, it is very important to obtain a lot of information about the world of para cryptocurrencies and create useful publications in this great community to be able to help each other and in this way you will obtain good reputations from other users who learn from you
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

• +2 1

I do think very good standing requires some hard work individuals, it's impossible to find beneficial standing continuously until the written content ended up being excellent. if you need to develop excellent blog posts you will need to find know-how about the widely used matters along with produce very good data as part of your blogposts along with matters.

Yeah I also think so the actor wish order not be greedy to get more reputation. We just need to concentrate our content to make a good poster which are helpful for other members are automatically very good reputation.

Many people post without 100 characters and giving good rating in their post means reputation cheating. If anyone wants to get good rating, he has to post 100 character and informative according to the rules. Then it is not possible to give them a good rating.

One can not expect good ratings with a  low quality structured post, therefore i notify you to take time to structure your post for a chance for good ratings.

After seeing some recent problem it made me think that nobody will give good ratings again in fear of getting banned. It is something that will produce no payments perhaps even not for talk tokens either. I hope that this won't happen and there is some need to explain as I've read there were many accounts banned for receiving too many ratings. The system of paying for ratings should change in my opinion and apply stricter rules for payments for posts that have 500 characters and not just 100 and being paid after strict auditing of each post.

Right. Some users are trying to receive good ratings but they don't check their quality of posts. But we shouldn’t do this. We have to pay attention to our created topics. We must have to post High quality content which is based on crypto and also based on our research. We should have to be careful that our posts are Unique or not. If we post informative and qualityfull content then positive ratings will come by itself                      

• +1 1

I am totally agree with you. I think we should focus on good post. If we can post good things reputation will come automatically. That's why vwe shouldn't greedy on reputation we should greedy on posting good things. 

We must abide by the rules and conditions of the site while working and writing comments and posts on the site, and be careful to choose useful topics and write them in order to raise the level of interest on the site

Hello friend, yes, I agree with you, everyone should focus on the content of what they post, not on they will get it, because if they post things of good value they will get good reviews, and vice versa

On 11/22/2020 at 4:50 AM, Raven said:

Newcomers and seniors here should not have a problem with good ratings. I decided to create a topic about this because many people here on the forum want to get a good rating on their posts and because of that they no longer pay attention to their content. We need to focus on the content of our topic because it is the most effective way for us to get good ratings on our posts. Your topic must contain informative information about crypto currency or about the forum, you're the one who is responsible for your own goods so you need to research first before posting a topic here so people could benefit to it and give it a good ratings. 

I made this topic because there are so many topic about "how to receive good ratings". This topic is repeated many time then when I see the content of their post, it didn't even reached 100 characters and then the content of the topic is not yet useful. Lets just focus on our content so that forum could also benefit to it and not just the members of it. 

If you found my posts useful then give it a good ratings then if not let it be and share your opinions to so we could communicate to help each other. Enjoy posting, goodluck.

There is only one thing to note that if you will make a good post than you deserve the rating and if you don't post the good comments so negative reputation is yours.