Don't be greedy on good ratings. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't be greedy on good ratings.

Greetings to all, I say that to be worthy of a good rating we have to have a genuine and attractive topic for the members that is full of content. I do not know what the other members of the forum think.

I think the rating depend on the content if you want to get good reputation then you should increase your knowledge or makes your content knowledge full.

• Useful or interesting 1

Don't be greedy, people are greedy for money and while crypto is a good forum, there is a lot to learn. If you want to learn something here and have a good experience, you may like your work logon or you will get good marks which will improve your rating. 

• +2 1

Working for good ratings is not a bad thing but becoming greedy is is totally bad thing. Things become worse when you become greedy. So, never go for fake ratings and work hard for good ratings.

Of course we should consider creating a good informative and standard and interesting topic and try to publish a unique and related topic related to this forum and cryptocurrency. If our goal is to make the best topic, we will definitely get a good rating in the prize. If our thinking is to get rankings and make money, then we can't achieve anything and we can't succeed in this forum. So we have to focus on making it a great topic.

• +1 1

Many members do not give reputation points to others. I do not know why they do not wanted to give reputation point. We all know that without positive reputation we will not get payment for our post. So give reputation on good posts.

The evaluation topic has been repeated here often that any topic that contains important points and a good presentation, taking into account the rules of the forum and the simple English language, deserves support and positive evaluation

I completely agree with your position, my friend, but I think that publications with good reputations from a large number of members are important to them and they gave a testimonial. We should take care of them or at least I read the existing content and I understand your position
I hope that we work for success in this forum

@by raven . My dear this currency has not yet minimum but a good time for me and. I will try to get a hold of you for a while and know it is mainly used for platforms. Any person can not be greedy but this currency is a good idea. 

Sir thank you so much, I understood your statement.

Your note is actually a valuable for newbie like me.

I leart a lot from it.

I will follow the steps told by you.

I am completely satisfied with your's thoughts. We use this platform as source of learning. 

I personally feel this is best way to gain knowledge about digital marketing world. 

If your post or comments are useful and informative, you don’t need to worry about good ratings. People give positive ratings in quality content post. Try to make your post relevant and effective for others also. To choose a topic, you have to make sure that if there has any similar topic or not. Try to make unique topic. That attracts people and they will give you positive ratings for that. 

• +1 1

Yes man I agree with you that we should not be greedy to get good reputation. We just have to work hard and consistent. By working hard we can automatically get good reputation and appreciation.

• +2 1

Getting high reputations depends on members good knowledge if your posting is informative and educative to members with less errors then you will be receiving likes reputations from members of the forum 

Yes dear friend you are very right that we do not become greedy on good rating and we should do our work with great patience and to be very careful on this forum. We should give all of our focus on this Platform and do not greed because greed is curse.

I see very well what they state, more than this depends on exertion, information. since the prize comes, just on the off chance that it is acceptable quality. what's more, I thoroughly concur with your position.

When we strive to create a useful topic, capable of helping the majority of users who read it or that allow them to express their opinions in a convincing and good way, reputation comes alone, we do not need to focus on increasing our reputation, we must be focused on create relevant content, according to our knowledge and what we read every day, that will allow us to constantly progress in cryptotalk.

For me, of course, I will not be stingy in giving a good reputation or a good evaluation of any publication that I see added to me new information and increased my knowledge of things, so I think that if a person wants a good reputation, he should provide a meaningful publication and benefit from those here.

Edited by Mr.Rayan

Yes my dear dont try to make mistakes for the good ratings Because you will be bnned if you will greedy for the reputations and dont try to create topics for the ratings if you are not eligible for this  you will get the good rating behalf of your knowledge so improve your knowledge get informations and create comments well and post for the good ratings.

Truly I likewise saw numerous points where they were getting some information about how to get notoriety so it relies upon your subject and your posts..that the amount it is useful then the number of part find support from your themes and posts so they will give you notoriety..

Good idea for ranking in forums. I also found that the posts you mentioned were intended to receive positive feedback from other members. In my opinion, good grades require effort and thought to create meaningful content that can have a positive impact on other members of the forum. H. Help solve questions and provide information on relevant topics in the world of cryptography or just to share experiences that can help others make decisions. Obviously, this is a point that I always take into account when giving positive feedback.

Absolutely you have made a very good post and it is right in it, people are following the rating because a post that has a good rating will be our only exception for Satoshi. I think administration should start reacting money again.

As for greed, it is not good in all matters. Every person takes good evaluations when he deserves them. Therefore, in my opinion, we must be satisfied with evaluations because they come according to the nature of our work.

True,you said right we should work honestly and relatable about cryptotalk not just complete formality to achieve day target create informative topic good ratings automatically come to us

Hi friends.

Your question is very useful and informative.

Yes I agree with you 💯% we do not be greedy of good points.

If you work hard and achieve goal you also got good points.

We don't be jealous for others.

Do work here with patience and create useful post.

If you don't create useful post you don't get positive points .

It's my advice for new members always follow the rules and regulations and continue work 

Best wishes @Ab.kalyar

• +2 1