Don't be greedy on good ratings. - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't be greedy on good ratings.

Yes you a rightly said I am strongly agree with you the post you have created it is very constructive and informative the things you said all or  thank you for sharing this kind of useful information

Yes we don't be greedy on good ratings . We just work hard make useful and creative post that everyone understand it easily and give positive response and if we don't make useful post then obviously we will get wrong . 

• +2 1

On 11/22/2020 at 4:50 AM, Raven said:

Newcomers and seniors here should not have a problem with good ratings. I decided to create a topic about this because many people here on the forum want to get a good rating on their posts and because of that they no longer pay attention to their content. We need to focus on the content of our topic because it is the most effective way for us to get good ratings on our posts. Your topic must contain informative information about crypto currency or about the forum, you're the one who is responsible for your own goods so you need to research first before posting a topic here so people could benefit to it and give it a good ratings. 

I made this topic because there are so many topic about "how to receive good ratings". This topic is repeated many time then when I see the content of their post, it didn't even reached 100 characters and then the content of the topic is not yet useful. Lets just focus on our content so that forum could also benefit to it and not just the members of it. 

If you found my posts useful then give it a good ratings then if not let it be and share your opinions to so we could communicate to help each other. Enjoy posting, goodluck.

Ofcourse, your thoughts is so good. There is no doubt that do not be greedy on good ratings. If the post is useful than it deserve good ratings. You should not beg for ratings. If your post is good. If we want to give negative rating than we should tell them that where they are wrong. Thanks all of you. 

If you are doing useful and informative posts then you will get automatically reputations. For this thing, we should work hard and read too many posts and should gain more knowledge,the more experience we have, the better we can perform writing posts on this platform. 

• +3 1

It goes to the both ends, when you create content you need to create the good one and when you want to give ratings you need to give it on the basis of usefulness of the content.

That is the good thing for newcomers. We give good rating for good comments and topics. Some people is give rating for useless comments that is not a good thing. When we read a comment or topic that is useful for us give a good rating for that comments or topic.

• +4 1

This is a good question When humans start getting money You are more greedy He thinks  Earn more money While it shouldn't He loses his hands even more than what he had before. 

Raving and this is why we all need to acquire all the necessary skills to be on this platform. We shouldn't just be writing sake, at least we should try and be writing a content that will be educative and informative with this, we are helping the platform at the same time helping ourselves, such content deserve good rating. What worth doing worth doing well.

Yeah guys don't be greedy on good reputation you just make your post useful authentic . That everyone like it and it prove to be very informative for them . Then you will obviously get good reputation if your post useless then you will get negative rating. 

Yes we ought to not be covetous for rating. It'll reflect to our account consequently on the off chance that we post a valuable substance for others without damaging any rules and directions. At whatever point our comments or posts advantage to others they will grant us notorieties. For great posts truly contain numerous information's which can be shared with others.

Ratings shouldn't be begged for it must be earned. And it is never so tough, you just have to do what you do best, create efficient and informative posts. Maybe the ratings won't come as fast as you would like. But believe in yourself and the ratings will come . It will take time for it to reach many readers and if they like it they'll rate for sure. 

You are true, what is the definition of rating: it means that the most rated content, we can get most rating by posting a helpful information which have some attractive information that automatically allow us to give a good rating to the content.

Hello dear how are you...?i hope you are fine.thank you for sharing good information..I agree with you. really we shouldn't be greedy on good ratings.we should give on good rating to other people.

Of default, we don't want to get the rates. If we have great knowledge and awareness about cryptocurrency, people would naturally give us good credibility and positive reactions. So, in order to achieve all the reactions and speeds, we should have the highest expertise and facts.

In fact, distinguished publications that contain meaningful information deserve to be well evaluated and their owner gets a good reputation. As for publications written without focus, their owner does not deserve any positive evaluation.

Looking for positive reputation by all means in the forum it has reached to some extent that is turning to be bad conscience and infamy.

The rule is simple instead of wasting time begging for reputations just take your precious time and focus on giving the best standard post either topics or comments you will be surprise of your Success.

Good reputation should not be given randomly, they got to have good reason. Giving good reputation to members who do not deserve it is a kind of cheating, for example no post less than one hundred letter should receive positive reputation , and posts with repeated questions , are eliminated too and for me the posts with so many grammatical and spelling mistakes are far away from any positive rating. 

• +2 1

On 11/22/2020 at 4:50 AM, Raven said:

Newcomers and seniors here should not have a problem with good ratings. I decided to create a topic about this because many people here on the forum want to get a good rating on their posts and because of that they no longer pay attention to their content. We need to focus on the content of our topic because it is the most effective way for us to get good ratings on our posts. Your topic must contain informative information about crypto currency or about the forum, you're the one who is responsible for your own goods so you need to research first before posting a topic here so people could benefit to it and give it a good ratings. 

I made this topic because there are so many topic about "how to receive good ratings". This topic is repeated many time then when I see the content of their post, it didn't even reached 100 characters and then the content of the topic is not yet useful. Lets just focus on our content so that forum could also benefit to it and not just the members of it. 

If you found my posts useful then give it a good ratings then if not let it be and share your opinions to so we could communicate to help each other. Enjoy posting, goodluck.

I understand what you say greedness is curse . Greedness is bad things . Don't do this. You share knowledge and information  in this forum because many people advantage take . Thanks you sharing this . 

You are welcome mate. Really while you are ratings people's post and comments on the forum, you are supposed to do it without greediness. You are supposed to do it based on what you see, how meaningful, educative, useful and attractive a comment is that will determine the level of ratings you give to the post. Have a nice day

That's why it really important to read the topic before giving your rating, because if you just decided to give rating randomly, then definitely there would be cases where you can give a negative rating to a good post.

If your work or content is something interesting from others, it's carry some extra importance. but it doesn't mean that you are the best and others are not good.it is actually shows that your work and your skill level as better than other.

Hello my dear friends we all know that cryptotalk pay for each post , so we need positive reputation. For that we should try to post useful topic and post. If you see a post which is useful please don't hesitate to give positive reputation.

I understand very well what they say ,more than all this is based on reffort knowledge .so it will draw the attention of the audience and plays a puvotal role. Their contents don't even help other users .

You around said mate .useful and attractive a comments is that will determine the level of ratings you give to the post .because cases where you can give a negative rating to a good post .

I agree with you dear friend. Some people here are posting repeated questions with just exchange of words and even most of the time i noticed the title and the posts are not relevant to each other .

So you are right for the rating we ourselves are responsible and that's why we should be sensible. 

• +1 1