Crypto talk campaign - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Riana

Crypto talk campaign

It's like propaganda to spread such currencies
It is useful for increasing knowledge about cryptocurrencies and has financial benefits.

In the yobit trade there are two missions by which we can create pay, one of those missions will give us talk for every distribution we make that by the day's end has a positive assessment, notwithstanding that there is another mission that gives you 1000 satoshis for each helpful distribution that you make, so you will procure for both day by day.

I always highlight the importance of reading before entering something, on the yobit page it clearly explains how the process is here in cryptotalk both for payment and in which currency, I think that reading that can avoid creating repetitive topics, for new ones I advise them Always read before entering any website, read the instructions or references, cryptotalk has them and in yobit it explains the payment method.

• Useful or interesting 1

CryptoTalk New: We pay 10 Talk Tokens for each post (after 100 first posts, max limit: 20 / day) and 1 Talk Token for each rate (for users that have more than 100 posts, max limit: 50 / day). Payment for the post occurs after 7 days and depends on the rating: if it is negative, then the payment will be zero. Cheat ratings or any automation is strictly prohibited!

CryptoTalk BTC:

We pay 200 sat BTC for each post (after 100 first posts, max limit: 20 / day). Payment for the post occurs after 7 days and depends on the rating: if it is zero or negative, then the payment will be zero. Cheat ratings or any automation is strictly prohibited!

This is the rules of the campaigns, you can consult and try to create good posts to receive both TALK token & satoshi. I think this is quite interesting and will benefit you in the future as the price of BTC goes up.

Cryptotalk compaign comprises of your all useful posts counted by administration. Among all posts you are given payment for positive rated posts. Previously there were 1000 satoshis for each useful posts but now income is reduced and you will get 200 satoshis for each post.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

I think that this feature in the forum is very important and effective, as when we get positive reviews from the members of this forum, we get every useful post 200 satoshi in addition to the talk codes .

The first thing you have to do is study the rules well, yobit does not require personal information thanks to its free registration process, the exchange values the anonymity of its users and their privacy and no data is collected, nor does it provide commercial history or wallet balance to the Government authorities only require a username and an email address so we can be sure that no one can steal from us and that it is more difficult for scammers to access.

• +3 1

The cryptotalk campaign aspect basically pay us on BTC and which is the rewards of our great effort of posting useful, interesting, meaningful and educative contents, and if we create topic and it has alot or plenty reputations we also be rewarded with the BTC, we should put more effort in making good contents to earn us better ratings from other members of the forum.

Hello everyone, friends, the cryptotalk campaign will help us to earn satoshis, that is, once the yobit platform and cryptotalk are intertwined, when we make our posts and comments, we will earn 200 satoshis for each useful post, and we will be able to see this gain reflected in the yobit exhange.

The payment system here in the forum mainly depends on your posts getting a positive reputation, which is numbered from +1 to +5, so you must create posts with a new and useful idea and thus attract the attention of the members and they give you this positive reputation and thus you can get money in return

• +1 1

I'm new to you. I don't know anything about this. Simple, but I asked my senior once and he told me., The payment method on the campaign website is BTC. What to provide if someone replies to a post with a positive track record.

• +1 1

As for the payment method, the bitcoin that you get is sent directly to your yobit account, and the forum also gives you talk codes. In addition to that, the forum provides you with a lot of information about cryptocurrencies.

High marks for informative and useful articles about digital currencies. It also provides us with useful cryptocurrency details. BTC is accepted as a payment option on the campaign's website. When anyone responds to your post with a good reputation, you get this.

Hey guys,i will also be glad to know more about that because without learning you will never know,so it's read your post and also deletes those posts which are not realated to the topics,thank you.

• +3 1

I think that your reputation is the most important thing here, and the important topics you cover and what you offer to colleagues in this field .. Also, if people react positively to your comment, it will give you money and popularity as well .. Do not be just a parrot ..

We collect BTC from Cryptotalk Campaign. We are paid 4,000 BTC per day for creating 20 useful posts which we can get from Cryptotalk Campaign.

In the beginning, when you finish the 100 unpaid posts, you have to do 20 useful content. You will be paid by yobit 200 satoshi for each useful content that follows the rules of the forum. If you want to invest after a period of your work, this is also profitable.

• +2 1

I think that you do not know the importance of evaluations in the forum to explain to you I will say that without positive reviews there will be no payment for your posts because the reviews are considered as the satisfaction of the members with what you provide

• +2 1

There are two payment methods according to the new forum policy.
You can get 10 talc for each useful post you do on the forum, and you can also get 200 satoshi if the post gets positive reputations from the rest of the members.

Friend, first of all you have to read the rules so you can know everything you want to know or inform yourself properly since there is a section where it tells you everything about the cryptotalk campaign and there all your questions can be answered.

On 11/22/2020 at 1:57 AM, Dormilon said:

@Riana The first thing you should do is read the forum rules and the section where it tells you about everything you ask https://cryptotalk.org/forum/30-about-forum/ following this link you will get everything you want to know about Cryptotalk, Here there are users who charge in Talk and others in BTC, welcome, work with perseverance so that you learn, teach 

Dear friend , this post has also raised some questions about cryptotalk campaign in my mind. But dear friend you have shared your thoughts and clear my doubts in this regard.  Once again thank you

All beginners enter the beginners section first to start working here after achieving 100 free posts. You can create a yobit portfolio and receive gains in exchange for 20 daily posts with a good rating. The winnings are transferred every 6-7 days to your wallet

You are welcome to this platform, actually the cryptotalk campaign is the best campaign in the world of cryptography in my own opinion, because you can earn and learn at the same time in this campaign, therefore you should follow the rules and regulations of platform.

Hey, buddy. how's it going? I hope you're okay and healthy. You are welcome among us at the crypto forum. First you must read the terms of the good sense to avoid hazards and survive in this climate and reap the money and also gain knowledge. In this forum you are paid for the posts you make but you must first finish 100 free posts after which you are paid. Thank you my friend for publication is wonderful. With my best wishes to everyone.