Crypto talk campaign - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Riana

Crypto talk campaign

Well dear new cryptotalk compaign is very useful where they pay u for giving reactions in form of talk tokens which u can invest and earn passively. Well still now I can produce valid stuff that helps u to get Reputation and u get paid. Work more harder bcz the Competition is hard now .

New & informative publications on digital earning sites gives you high ratings. More people likes that your earnings are in BTC. Always try to put effective posts so the maximum number of posts gone paid.

When we work on this platform, our payment is on this platform. Yobit account comes on the crypto campaign  section and from there we make our payment yobit account , for this, we have to login to the Yobit account first and then go to the crypto campaign  section there.  

If you post useful valuable on this platform.  Then give 1000 satshi  your 1 post and your posts will gain fame, follow you, promote then your value will increase.  This site is an important site.

Hello my friends, the campaign aims to obtain useful publications of positive value, to get you in return for your profit. Every well-paid post, and per day, you'll get 20 well-paid posts. Work hard here at Cryptotalk to get your profit.

As a newbie I will advice you to read the rules and regulation of the forum before any other thing because everything you need to know about these forum have been stated there and you will find it very easy to operate on these forum because it will serve as a guide to you on every feature you want to make enquiries about.

• +1 1

On 11/21/2020 at 9:48 PM, Riana said:

I'm a new comer at thi platform and also yobit too. I know that in crypto talk new section of yobit pays only talk token for our useful posts an ratings. But what is the use of cryptotalk campaign? What is the payment method of it? Please someone explain.        

Welcome friend to this interesting forum where there are alot of benefits to derive. The forum basic principles revolve around discussion on crypto currency exchange. However there are alot of things to learn from experience people around, you are expected make relevant post while keeping mind the rules and regulations of the forum.

It will be good if you try out cryptotalk campaign there you get paid for liked post so per post that get like you are paid 1000satoshi

Gives everyone the benefit of collecting cryptocurrency information which is useful in digital currency again its advantage is meaningful publication. So at the same time brings high ratings. Mother is good for all of us.

Hi Dear welcome on this platform After joining this platform hope so you read all the rules and regulations of this posts . crypto talk campaign is on yobit . where we can see on useful posts and payment of useful post

Hello, welcome to the forum. I recommend that you read the rules and regulations of the forum to avoid having future problems, another advice that I am going to give you is that you first insist on making the 100 post

• +1 1

Actually my friend ,the method of payment in cryptotalk campaign is by Bitcoin, you will get 1000 satoshi for each useful and meaningful topic.we should create new and effective topics in order to gain money.  good luck. 

Welcome dear. You should read the rules and regulations of this platform after this you will not be worried any more about any question of this platform. 

You are welcome to the world of cryptotalk. We are one big family here. Always be free to express yourself and ask questions where necessary. And obey the rules and regulations guiding the forum with these you are good to go.

Yes cryptotalk campaign also a payment option of this forum. Just go to cryptotalk campaign and add your cryptotalk email. Then you can receive bitcoins on here for your positive reacted posts. maybe you will get 0.00001000 btc for 1 reacted post.

Hello my friend, your topic should be about digital currencies and the world of cryptography should be attractive to beginners and other members, and use words and a simple explanation ..

Hello my friend, your topic should be about digital currencies and the world of cryptography should be attractive to beginners and other members, and use words and a simple explanation ..

My friend, here you will get every useful post 1000 Satoshi and the daily limit required of you is 20 posts. You can transfer the Bitcoin balance to your own account so make sure to gain experience and knowledge

Cryptotalk campaign will show your usefull Comments detail and paid you in form of talk tokens if you have one useful comment it will give you 1000 santoshi talk token and after week you can withdraw your payments from yobit. 

Crypto talk campaign is a programme provided by yobit . crypto talk is a very good platform for improving langauge skills and also earning money your payments automatically comes to cryptotalk campaign in yobit you can easily withdraw from there

Welcome my friend, I would like to tell you that the other payment system through Cryptotalk Campaign BTC is depended on your post having average positive rates. Which means that, if you get the positive reputation on your post, then the forum will pay you 1000 Satoshi on every post. But don't cheat with ratings because it is strictly prohibited, and the the moderators know all the activities of every members. You should have to post useless posts to get positive reputation.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes, my friend, in order to be able to benefit from the crypto talk forum, you must familiarize yourself with the forum rules so that you can succeed in it and can benefit from the encryption talk is to learn about investment or trading methods and how to work with them. Forum experience, knowledge and money as well

My friend we see that how many posts are remaining and  sent to my btc balance button is in youbit campaign . We can get bitcoin when anyone give us good reputation on our posts . That's why my friends it is important for everyone .

• +3 1

I am new in this platform crypto talk and even on yobit I Know you work and get paid on yobit . 

As a beginner I don't know what crypto campaign is , I need someone to explain to me better about crypto campaign . Am waiting for your response please.

First of all I would like to welcome you and as a beginner you should learn the rules and regulations of the site completely and should talk to the seniors for more information. So keep in touch with the site regularly. 

• Useful or interesting 1