Cryptotalk application - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Husnyjaf

Cryptotalk application

I agree with you, of course, that the idea of the application will make our work much better and easier, and I want everyone to apply to the forum regarding the creation of an application because I think that everyone agrees with this idea

• +2 1

Hello my friend, firstly, there is no application yet, but you are right if there is a cryptocurrency application, this will facilitate the process of creating and publishing topics in addition to increasing the effectiveness of exchanging information and experiences.

It is a good idea, my friend, to give the forum more distinction. We must implement this. In my opinion, I hope that we share our views on the subject

To this moment, there is no special program for this forum. We hope that they will create a special application for the forum because it will make it easier for us to reach the forum and move in it.

hello friends I want to tell you that I am a beginner and just start working on Flipkart ok so I don't know about the cryptotalk of application please give the ideas that report of application work in what is the benefits for the uses of cryptotalk  application

• +1 1

It's a very nice idea
Because it will make it easier for users to write and read posts
Its reach will be much greater than it is now, and it could be an alternative to programs such as Facebook and Instagram.

• +2 1

There is no application of crypto and Yobit. If you want to have an application on your homepage so add crypto at your homepage. It is possible that company will launch there application.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

Cryptotalk application is not available to use on the pc. If they do this so that forum become easy to use and easy to guide the people. I am very happy to using this.

Of course we support brokers by creating a special application for the forum, because it will really help us to work very easily because creating applications in general is simpler than websites.

• Useful or interesting 1

It seems to me a good idea that cryptotalk can create an app to be able to use the forum in a more dynamic and precise way, many of us work from the mobile device and in my case I have to set the browser view as "desktop site" because the error gives me the page, an app would be easier to use.

This is a good idea and it may provide a lot of services to members. Perhaps that will increase the popularity of the cryptotalk forum, double the number of members here, and increase the amount of useful information that provides expertise about cryptocurrencies.

Hello my friend
In fact, I am new to the forum and it took me to access the site and register in it in addition to linking it with the platform for a long time, so your idea of having an application would have made it easier than that
But since I am new, I cannot judge how the forum will work, but I do not find it difficult to move between the forum sections after I register with it.

Thank you for sharing this, my friend, I agree with you, it is a really good idea, the application can facilitate the work of the members and contribute to giving comfort to dealing with publishing, commenting and moving more freely between our publications. I support this option and I hope this idea will be studied by supervisors

Yes, I think it is good to have an application for the forum. I think it will be easier to interact with and to read, write and comment on posts.

• +1 1

Hello my friend
I think having an app with YOBIT and CRYPTOTALK will be an enjoyable and comfortable experience for members, but I hope it is safe and our accounts will not be hacked.

Currently there is no application for Cryptotalk or Yobit.
I think the developers are working on creating a highly featured app that fits this great forum.
thank you my friend.

Brilliant idea mate, this is a very nice suggest I believe but it will take a lot of work to achieve that the application has to have the capacity to contain the volume of activities going on here always.

In particular I support your idea that these two platforms have evolved by creating their own applications. Regarding the application of Cryptotalk, it would be great if crypto is found in any application. Because it will be more effective and efficient for the users hat is how I got the idea. I will try and chat with the admin with the app. Thanks.

Yes you are 100 percent correct because it's very easy to use an app as compared to a site so I think the created of this site should take a note of it.

• +2 1

That's really a good idea @Husnyjaf but up till now cryptotalk forum and yobit exchange has no application. You can only access them through websites. They know the reason why they don't want to create an application. 

Yes you are absolutely right we need an application of cryptotalk because we waste our most of time in searching andv and browsing so that we can save time if you had an application cryptotalk.

• +4 1

Dear Friend I agree with you because if cryptotalk application release then very helpful for me. Because if application working anytime anywhere I complete my daily task. Because this is my part time earning job. All application very helpful for mobile device. I wait for cryptotalk application.

• +2 1

Currently, there is no official application for Cryptotalk platform. If we had a mobile application for cryptotalk, then of course it will be much easier to write contents, replies on forum topics and engage in forum discussions. The application will have quick access, and it will be easier to save time, and would be efficient as compared to web versions.

• +1 1

For me, I think that creating an application for the CryptoTalk and Yobit platform will be a double-edged sword. On the one hand it will make it easier for us to work and quickly access the account and it will make a quantum leap in the world of cryptography. But on the other hand, it may be harmful through the multitude of applications.  Fake and similar, which will lead to fraud. I suggest creating an application for the Yobit platform only, in order to organize the withdrawal of funds and trading in them easily.

• +3 1