Auto log out problem in yobit - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sayems

Auto log out problem in yobit

Welcome dear . I don't know because i have no issue this . My first day log in account my account open  in first day so i have no idea.   I don't know why your problem this.   Anyone tell you you read comment hope so you understand. Tha

Yes, I also face the same thing, but I think it is a good thing, because as a kind of security in the Ubayt platform, for example if you lose your mobile phone, the thief will not be able to access the platform unless he knows the password.

I thought I was the only one with this problem but after that I saw your post and I read the responses, I knew it was a common problem 
I don't know what the solution to this problem ... I think I should get used to it.

I think that this is a common matter, as most of the members here suffer from this problem, but I think that the reason for this is a slight malfunction in the platform or that those responsible for it perform some kind of maintenance and therefore I advise you to log out on a daily basis when you finish work on it until the problem is finally resolved

Dear daily, we generally receive this problem from our famous platform, the Yobit platform, this problem in general is a security problem in the security and safety of members on the platform, so it is a kind of verification of the change of your IP This is done by sending a code to your e-mail and then making sure  If you are the person and the same IP that wants to enter and this kind of security, we can skip it, buy a fixed IP from the service provider, or put an option that reminds me every time to drink it. Log in Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello dear, I would like to thank you for your post, because this problem happened to me more than once, I will try to read the comments and benefit from the opinion of the experts.

• +1 1

On 11/18/2020 at 9:18 PM, sayems said:

I don't know why, my account is logged out of my yobit for no reason.  I don't know if this problem is just me or someone else.  If anyone knows the solution to this problem then definitely help me. Almost everyday i face this problem, Plz help me, my friends. 

First check your browser if you have blocked yobits cookies, if not then activate or allow yobit to use the cookies, then after that s your history's if your search history's get deleted every day then that's the problem.

On 11/19/2020 at 12:18 AM, sayems said:

I don't know why, my account is logged out of my yobit for no reason.  I don't know if this problem is just me or someone else.  If anyone knows the solution to this problem then definitely help me. Almost everyday i face this problem, Plz help me, my friends. 

Don't worry, It's a common problem and others also face this problem though I didn’t face any problem. But Don't panic and try to log out your own from yobit before it log out itself. Also you can try to change the password it maybe can help.

• +1 1

I suffer a lot from this problem, which is getting out of my account, I don't know why or why everyone is suffering from this same problem in my opinion that all of us happen to the server, maybe it might work a little. I ask the supervisors of this wonderful forum to find some solutions to this problem and thank you for raising this topic  Useful

If password is saved then auto logout does not happen. Even if you go to logout, it is easy to login again. I haven't used yobit yet, I don't have much experience.

Indeed, my friend and I were suffering from the same problem with the automatic exit, and in fact I did not know the reason there is one of the friends in the comments saying that it is a common problem and I do not know if there is a solution

• +1 1

Hello my friend ... I do not know about this topic ... I have not encountered such a situation, I suggest you contact the supervisors to solve this problem ... I hope it is resolved quickly ... You do not need to worry and panic ... keep persevering in Your business and provide your best

• +1 1

It is a common problem for all members of the yobit platform, and despite all my information being recorded, I have the option to remember, but that didn't help anything, so I often log out of my personal account

I also had this problem several times I didn't know about, but when I closed my tab and open it again, I logged out of My Account, I don't know why I think that psychics and the site should take action to right this wrong. I forgot my password and keep my account for a few days.

This problem sometimes occurs, but be calm, you can call the people who are from the technical support of yobit, they can help you, and so you can withdraw your coins.

• Useful or interesting 1

This may happen due to the network problem or from the device internet and if not this it may be the forum want to be sire if you are the one with the account so that you should log in with your details for them to be sure.

This is a security feature that prevents your account from being hacked!
This measure is taken by the Ubiquit to defend you from money stealing when you are away from your phone! Yobit also instantly logs out of other devices as you log in from another user! Yes, it is inconvenient, but it is unquestionably better for our capital!

The log out from yobit exchange occurs when the IP address is updated from the last time I used it; I'm not sure if there is any other scenario, but this is the only one I'm aware of; maybe other users may provide additional information.

I am facing the same problem, and I do not enter the wallet except in the process of copying the code again, but I expect that the browser has an important role. I made the browser save passwords, but this method did not work sometimes. I think it is a general problem and we will deal with it as it is.

• +2 1

Unfortunately, my friend, this problem faces everyone in general for everyone who enters the trading platform to work with it or to withdraw profits in general from it. It is certain that the automatic exit of the platform is a kind of security provided in some way to increase the security of the platform by making sure of your IP So it logs off automatically Thank you very much

It's a common problem with most registrants on this site that I face this problem every day I think if we replace the browser it will solve this problem

My dear friend I newly joined this platform I don't know about Yobit and what it is for and how it used can somebody guide me how to use that I will be very thankful.

You are not alone in this matter, my friend, because this platform logs out whenever you exit the browser and I think that this has to do with security.But if I entered from a browser Chrome and saved the login gateway. No logout will be logged. It's a tried and true method. Good for you.

• +3 1

Of course, a friend of mine, Nani, faced the problem of logging out automatically from the forum, but my friend faced this problem and switched the browser

This is the same issue I am facing from long time because sometime it makes me very angry hopefully they will fix this very soon