Thing I don't understand about rank system of this forum - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mridul Rahman

Thing I don't understand about rank system of this forum

Those are you see are custom ranks, there is a certain rank when you reach it, you can change the name of your ranks to whatever you want.

When you Start at the the forum,  and your rank is set according to the amount of   posts that you make and you can learn  everything from the rules of the forum 

• +2 1

Yamantellllo98 cheri farah

Those are the rank given to you by the number of post you created or posted 

This really doesn't mean that a person containing more number of post is better than the person having low number of post 

Number of post just represent the rank you have been given that's all

On 11/17/2020 at 9:18 PM, Mridul Rahman said:

I found some of the ranking exceptional like "Explainer","Dreamer","Legendary saiyan". I don't understand how these ranking works.

These are the customized rank names and are given for the senior users who have contributed to the forum with their genuine posts. These ranks witness about the quality of the profile and contents published by the forum users who have such high ranks.

I think you have not read the topic where it is clearly explained how the rank system works, I recommend that you read it since it is clear, our rank is increasing according to the publications that we create, each rank has a requirement to be able to obtain it among more publications Let's make our rank higher in the forum.

Actually, It is better for you to focus on adding useful content only, because all the ranks here are equal in earning.The classification system is based on the number of publications that are made. And if you want to know about the ranking system then you need to follow the rules and regulations guiding the forum and read it very well.

I know that the classifications are according to the number of posts, but the classifications that I mentioned have never heard of them, I think they are qualities that some members give only

On 11/17/2020 at 11:24 PM, Nezar said:

My friend, the ranking system within the forum is completely clear and understandable. When you join the forum, you do not have any rank, and your rank is classified according to the number of posts that you write and you can understand everything from the rules

My friend, the ranking system within the forum is completely clear and understandable. When you join the forum, you do not have any rank, and your rank is classified according to the number of posts that you write and you can understand everything from the rules

that is right my sir i hope you understand and try to get the good rank from your working. if many people follow you then your rank also increase.

Yes even to me the ranking system of the forum is confusing to me I wish the senior members and the old members of the forum to put more light on it for us get more knowledge and experience about it 

There's no problem with the ranking. As you keep on making good posts then your rank does increases. When you reach such high amount of posts then you'll start having those special names and titles which is really cool to have

True, I felt a little confused seeing those ranks, but all of its owners are old members who joined the forum early in its creation, so I think it was a feature that allowed each member to type the name of the rank he wanted.

• +2 1

Actually the thing here is that our rank increases through making of post and not through the number of positive reputations we received. So we have to work hard by making positive contributions to the forum. So that we can leave long and also reach the highest rank which is currently VIP.yes mates we can do it let's just work hard in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

7 hours ago, Maryam01 said:

Actually the thing here is that our rank increases through making of post and not through the number of positive reputations we received. So we have to work hard by making positive contributions to the forum. So that we can leave long and also reach the highest rank which is currently VIP.yes mates we can do it let's just work hard in this forum.

Dear try to read the topic carefully and then you have to provide appropriate post like the topics need about ranking system and you talk about another thing dear it's good to point out your mistake and don't try to make this mistake again learn from you mistake..

Hello my dear friend This arrangement depends on the strength, credibility and usefulness of publications published by the co-member. The more useful and very useful it is to the site and the larger the subscribers, the greater the ranking and interaction with other subscribers and... Thank you to all the brothers involved.

• +2 1

Indeed, I noticed that in advance, as I read in one of the topics in this section about the forum ranks and did not find these names displayed at the time, in addition to being strange names that may be for distinguished members, these ranks may have been added later.

• +2 1

Rank system are be arranged by this forum according to the performance of the members so that if we create good and quality content and our contents will be not deleted then we can achieve our goals and higher rank on this platform. 

Dear friend the members get ranks based on their participation and number of posts. But these ranks doesn't have anything to do with the monetary benefits or reputation . Ranks are giving for some kind of motivation.

On 11/17/2020 at 7:24 PM, Nezar said:

Well said mate and a very good because everything have been explain here to a very simple language which is why is important to understand the rules and regulation which will serve as a guide to every new member who recently join.

well that's very strange because I was not aware of such a ranking system I think everything relying on your information and knowledge according to this they are giving you ranking

I observe that ranking in this platform is down to the number of content counts the more you have content count in this platform you are going to grow in the ranking level so ensure that you make very important contents so as to reach the highest ranking level.

My buddy, participants of the forum are awarded ranks based solely on the amount of comments they create, and it has little to do with their credibility in the hierarchical structure, as there are other sites that promote membership based on reputation scores too though.

• +2 1

According to my experience, this rank is awarded according to your participation, at first you were a beginner and then moved to the rank of a member after the first 100 posts, and after a thousand posts, your rank rises to a full member and so on.

Ranking within the forum does not lag within the sections
The rating is taken according to the comments and the thing that you do.

• +3 1

According to what I think, when you become more than a Full member, you can adjust your rank and write whatever you want in its place, I find that wonderful and remarkable,  But the problem is that we cannot distinguish the true rank after that

Edited by MoradSaQr
  • +3 1

In fact, my friend, when you reach after 5000 comments, you will get a set of titles, and you have the option to choose the title you want, good luck to everyone.