What is the best? Step by Step Proceeding or Jumps?? And Why? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sufi Ali

What is the best? Step by Step Proceeding or Jumps?? And Why?

I think step by step is better, because you will focus on the finer details, and you will draw experience from the mistakes of others, and that will make you more professional in the future. 

My dear friends through my point of view it is very simple and easiest method first of all you have to complete your hundred post easily and afterwards you have to do your daily 20 post and 50 reacts on other person post those post you were to like him and whenever you have to do you report your post is good and well because every other person will react on your post and you would get paid otherwise there's no benefit of your post so be careful okay goodbye thank you so much takecare.

According to me succeeding step by step is much better for success.by doing this we can acquire all the lessons and experience exactly.so we should not make hurry in any work as it is not appropriate for our success.

Doing all the work does not produce at all and we are not jump in the group, it is better that we do step by step work and this will also help us achieve our goals quickly and in a very good way So I will request you all to work with step by step will give you a lot of benefit in future

The best choice to achieve our aim is step by step.  It will take some time but you will achieve aim.  If we jump to our aim in skipping steps it will result in loss of our aim. 

Hello friend in my opinion step by step are fixed in your mind which is neither go out from your mind and you will achieve it quickly. So that's why I'm thinking step by step is good.

Congratulations. In my opinion we have to work slow but steady. Because slow and steady wins the race. In many cases, if we want to achieve direct success we loss many things. So step by step learning is best option. Thanks.

Of course it is variation of "Step by step". No one reached success/aims in their lives in a single step, cause its really hard to do with the single step, and its actually impossible with our reality in the world.

i am newbie on this forum .my opiniun is that first if you have knowledge you are lucky because now days technology is very strong if you want to be susscessfull then firt you gain knowledge then you try to go step by step toward susscess because if you go step by step you get knowledge of different experiance of life 

Hi dear i recommended you that to work step by step in this way learn the knowledge and earning go on. The main aim of this platforum is that to learning about everything which you want. I hope you understand it. And try the best for it.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Patience and hard-work is must for reaching our goal and I think we should work by step and step and if we work gradually, then our experience will be most and we can learn a lot. So keep working step by step brother. Success is very close to you. Thanks for your important post.

I advise you to start the forum step by step without haste or recklessness in order not to make mistakes, you first have to start reading the numerous posts of members and try to gain experience and information in the field of cryptocurrencies and investment so that you can reach the goal of joining this forum and you can also learn how to write posts to gain admiration Members thus earn some money

Well, it's better do step by step because with step by step you will not miss any learnings or opportunity in your way and also you will be at your destination without missing any learnings that you will need. Instead of jumping or skipping it's better to be step by step or slowly but surely.

Step by step is the best because it is a tried and true algorithm in order to reach the goals and achieve success.
I work in CryptoTalk and I am learning and trying to be successful in order to earn money and fame

First of all, I would like to congratulate you on completing the 100 publications, certainly step by step is the best because it is the right way to learn everything about the cryptocurrency and become an expert in it from all sides

What you propose is a very personal decision and will depend on the knowledge you have acquired along the way. When we are newbies they only allow us to post in the beginner section until we reach 100 useful posts on yobit, I think it is a good measure for newbies to learn the basics.

Step by step is always best. Because by jumping you can be break from a long hight. So the famos quotation is“slow and steady wins the race. Its good and perfect to by reached to the success. So this rule apply in every field of life.

• +1 1

I will prefer step by step proceeding to the destination because if you work step by step to achieve your goal you will get more knowledge and experience about your goals or destination than just jumping to it.

Congratulations on your success. Going up the stairs step by step, so I advise you to progress towards your goal carefully so as not to fail and regret your hurry. You must first gain enough experience and in this forum everything is associated with patience and focus. Hope you like it.

• +2 1

Of course, progressing with steps of action one after the other is better than jumping straight to the front because it may lead us to loss, that is, as it rises immediately, you will descend immediately .. So abide by the conditions and rules and progress slowly so that you do not fall into remorse ... and you will find that you are safe from falling into error and being lost.

In my opinion, it is better to go to success step by step, because that will make you master your work, while if you jump, you will face a lot of problems and you will fail a lot and you will not know what is the reason. So I advise you to work step by step here.

• +3 1

In my opinion, your work should be step-by-step to avoid mistakes that may happen to you, and in this way your learning will be better and you will gain more experience in this field.

In my opinion, it is better to walk step by step, because success is a ladder that we climb, and every step involves education, experience and patience, so every beginner must start with a thoughtful plan in this forum and learn step by step and make an effort to learn so that you do not regret and lose everything

I congratulate you on completing your first hundred publications. 
I think when we move to our goals, we must proceed step by step until't there and even gain proper knowledge to advise not to hurry and not to jump once

• +4 1

Congratulations for completing 100 posts, but I have a question: Do you feel satisfied? Do you feel that you have had enough or have become more willing to participate and are ready to spend more than 4 hours on this platform