What is the best? Step by Step Proceeding or Jumps?? And Why? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sufi Ali

What is the best? Step by Step Proceeding or Jumps?? And Why?

Thank you, my friend, for this useful and valuable post, which contains many tips that benefit everyone and contribute to encouraging new members to continue in this generous forum. I wish you all success.

Step by step action is very important and I follow it in my daily and professional life. Jumping over steps and information will lead a person to failure.
The path to success is not easy, but working calmly and step by step will achieve the goals. Good luck

Congratulations for completing 100 comments, of course, the best is to work step by step in order to gain knowledge and achieve the goal in the best way.❤️

There is no shortcut to success, you have to climb the ladder step by step, through your full commitment to the rules of this forum, your respect for all opinions, and the publication of distinctive topics in order to ensure the continuation of your journey in it.

If you want to reach your goal, stay away from haste, you will not achieve your hopes by the way of jumping, rushing can lead you to great losses, so you advance step by step, when you go slowly you will learn a lot, and you will gain enough experience to reach the goal. We must always remember this  The proverb, "Rush takes you to regret, and wait for it to take you for success."

Edited by Arim1111
  • +1 1

It's best for everyone to proceed step by step for the purpose to complete the task, because this leads to the success. It's best for you

I am sure that reaching your goals step by step is much better than jumping to them. A lot of information that you may need in the future can be lost in steps that you may have taken in the past, but with steady and confident steps you will successfully reach your goal.

In any work, job, trade or investment we need at the beginning to be patient and self-confident, and in this forum also we must work hard and be patient and not despair if we are exposed to some obstacles because at the end of patience, diligence and perseverance comes success.  It's steps, not just one jump

It's very important that which one you want to choose.It's not easy to jump and gain something but if you get this you will be a true genius.But it have lots of risk.We should follow step by step.It have little risk.By doing this you will gain success slowly but surely.So from my opinion it's better to gain something step by step not by jumping.But if someone confident enough doing that risk,he can choose.

Maybe at some point you may get the opportunity to jump and this would take you well, but without knowledge we are nothing, for this reason we must realize that if they give you the opportunity to jump, do not take it, since in this You need all the knowledge to function well, if you have all the knowledge, you can use it, but if you don't have it, don't even try, since what you are going to do is lose more than you earn.

• +1 1

In my opinion at first you want to learn and achieve proper knowledge step by step. Then you want to do work step by step. When you have proper knowledge about it then you can invest your coins for get profits. @Lamar88 @Amor33 well said. 

For me, I prefer learning step by step. Do not be in a hurry to gain experience. A good experience requires patience.
There is a clear difference between the participants in terms of the topics they share and the information on these topics, that is, through the difference in the quality of their content.

First of all congratulations fornyour 100th post. Absolutely step by step is correct and perfect way. Be patient. Tou can achieve all of this. When we jump we didnt get more and more opportunities. 

Hello my friend, congratulations on the 100 comments. Certainly, step by step is the best strategy because it will give you the ability to gain more experience, help you establish yourself properly in the world of investments and barter, and it will definitely reduce the luck factor because all your steps will be studied and not random.

Yes you have enough knowledge about crypto or something else but you can easily jump to the top of the processes.  But if you are just a beginner and you want to learn more, step by step is the best.  Okay, for me, even though I am an amateur in crypto, I still need to follow the step-by-step procedure so as not to reduce my mistakes and losses.

Okay, this is the real mate, the new members in this forum are fighting here because they are confused about some issues here if they read all these rules in this forum or not but mention all of the above, we should post it so that  There is no problem. We do not have any problem.

I know that both the private key and the public key are incomplete in our account, thanks to us Post for interest and knowledge information now public key We use any website to access your account and send private key We manage our original account when we get the currency  The personal key to loss is the password is that we never access our account and we lose all our coins where we store these 4 million bitcoins in a wallet like this and do not recover these coins so think about how important these keys are so that we are safe  I save in place.

All success depends on experience. Success is inevitable if you move forward step by step.  And if there is a desire to be famous overnight, it is very foolish. Because, it is more likely to face humor than success. So step by step for me to gradually move towards success is acceptable.

It is better step by step so that we do not make any mistakes or avoid any important steps or advice and it will be easier for those who are just starting out step by step so that they can make their way and gain knowledge.

Yes, step by step is a good idea
In order to reach our goal, we must not be quick, so as not to make many mistakes
You are welcome here in this wonderful forum

I also agree with you that step by step proceeding is better. Because by doing so you gain a lot of knowledge and experience which can be really helpful. In each step you will obtain positive information and experience in this forum. If you jump it will be risky and you need to face consequences.

• +4 1

Dear in every field if we jumping then this is harmful for us. We should to work with rules and regulations . And we should to get experience step by step . And I agree with you that we should to work with step by step.  Step by step is better then jumping.

To gain experience and knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies takes time and that is every step by step, and with the progress of time and continuing to learn, this will achieve our ambitions.

It’s definitely a step-by-step approach. You have to learn first and gain knowledge and play step by step. If you jump, it is risky and you have to face the consequences. It will be the beauty of your success. Running on your way will give you incomplete knowledge.

Hello my friend, progressing step by step is the best way to success, because progressing towards work too quickly is a bad thing and causes failure and progress slowly to be successful and gain better experience

Dear, I haven't finished with the first 100 posts, but I have put together a business plan. I don't want to hurry. I will walk step by step. I want to get the most out of this forum that provides important information about digital currencies. So I advise you to follow my work method and work step by step.

Best of all, brother, you have to find everyone for yourself, you have to find that most things are not found like that, you have to try for them.

Total people then tell you I think it's good for you it's good but it guides you to your success because there is no way. So if you want to jump forward, it is foolish to do so because if you think there is a lot left behind which will be a big obstacle in your way, then you should study something.So I will tell you to be patient.