What is the best? Step by Step Proceeding or Jumps?? And Why? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sufi Ali

What is the best? Step by Step Proceeding or Jumps?? And Why?

Have you not heard the saying that climbing stairs is done step by step, so in order to achieve high quality work we have to go towards it step by step without deleting any one of them because surely each one has its importance

It is better to go step to step  because you will experience and knowledge step to step. If you will jump then no experience or facilities you will get. So it is more helpful to go step to step.

No doubt that go to step to step is very good and necessary for success. Definitely, slow and steady wins the race. But those who want to get fame in one night, can't get success. I am interested in step by step process because in this way we learn much and pay our all attention to our work.

On 11/17/2020 at 7:48 PM, Sufi Ali said:

My 100th Post

Here I posted Three main questions. By the Grace Of God I have completed my 100 useful posts and this is the 100th Post here.

The question I am asking is related to the success and achievements at CryptoTalk or any other fired as well as in real life.

What is the best of the following?

• Step By Step Proceeding to the destination.
  • The Opportunity Jumps

Also, tell me that why is one of them is the best.Thanks

Keep on your working here at this useful platform.

Hey dude, it is an important question. And everyone on this platform must have the knowledge of this. I am also waiting for the good and valuable comments of the seniors containing the answer of this question.

Congratulations for reaching your 100 post, I will recommend you go step by step than to jump. Going step by step will give you the opportunity to learn and achieve more than expected.

Congratulations on getting the 100th job, and I hope that I will finish them too soon, I think that going step by step towards success and gaining knowledge is the best, just as climbing up the ladder of success degree degree, I wish you good luck and strive for success myself as well

Hello my friend, thank you for your post. In my personal opinion, success is patience, because without patience to learn and patience in making the right decisions, you will not reach what you are now, and no one will reach his dreams except with patience and deep thinking about everything related to his life in general and cryptocurrencies in particular

Hey mates it's important to set your goals and should reach through  that goal step by step. When we are suddenly jumping into the goal there is a chance of failure. To aim success in your goals we should move step by  step by clearing all our troubles

Absolutely the best option is step by step my friend ..

You cannot reach the goal by jumping and skipping stages of work, even if you do arrive, you will have missed many important matters.

At every station that we pass through at work, we will learn something new and important. I believe that the stages are linked with strength and rigidity. No one is complete without the other.

To be well-deserved and successful, you must work hard and persevere to deserve this success ...

Success is a permanent thing, that is, by doing the work correctly, you prove that you are successful.

Step by step to achieve the goals ..

Dear we can be successful in step by step . Simply if we will jump for successful then we can also spill Therefore we should to increase our journey step by step. When we make to greedy then we can lost everything. Every work should to step by step.

Absolutely brother step by step is the best method to achieve your every goal not only in crypto i tell you over all when we do step by step something than we know about each and every of our previous work and in this case we also teach other how to do work

You should work with consistency means step by step. Because if you are working step by step,in this regard you have more opportunities to learn. You can lean more and more things about different topics. So you should avoid from jumping. In this way you can't learn about more things. You should work with in efficient way in step by step working. It is an important and useful way to be a successful man and achieve your goals in life.

It is better to go to your goal step by step and not going too fast. You will learn better and safer the knowledge. Step by step proceedings towards success will gonna help you gain experiences.

Jumping is not good because you make mistakes in furious. So keep on moving forward with your goals and missions one day you will succeed. the  useful  way  for  beginners is  proceeding  step by step to  achieve  your  goals because  in  this  you  got  amazing knowledge and experience.

I suppose when we obtain our desires it takes time, affected people and tough paintings. So we need to proceed little by little due to the fact from these strategies we are able to better study, can save ourselves from problems and get proper revel in any other case if we jump and need to attain direct our goal than we are able to face many problems which aren't solved by means of us because of much less know-how and enjoy.

In every learning process ,if you rush you will endup in loosers. You have to be patient and learn slowly and gradually. You will automatically start learning and getting experience that will help you alot. Every slow and careful step will lead you towards success. Try to learn and educate your self by reading other people posts and learn from seniot experiences. If you rush you will endup wasting your time nothing good will happen to you, so stay patient.

Hello my dear mate. In my personal experience it is better to go step by step other wise we will be trapped at last we can't manage at last so we need to understand and study about everything and want to go step by step.

I think that it is better to walk step by step because this will provide you with learning and gaining sufficient experience in order to move forward in the world of investment and cryptocurrencies

Well jumping or rushing is never a good decision. You need to progress smartly and for that you have to do your tasks properly step by step. Do not be too greedy to reach the peak of success in a shortcut way. 

Mu friend in my opinion The best decision step by step process is more better then jumping. Jump is not permanent success. Do keep work step by step and gest your goals. You can get sucess from your hard work. I hope you will be successful. 

Congratulations you take 100 post completed and yes you are right you are step by step upgrade your designation in this forum so slowly slowly you achieved your project and successfully in our work. 

• +3 1

One of the conditions and requirements for success in this field is that you have to work meticulously, continuously and calmly in order to achieve what you strive for. Therefore, work confidently and accurately and progress step by step in order not to be exposed to any problem or error that causes you to be banned and to gain sufficient experience and successful experience in this wonderful field.

On 11/17/2020 at 7:48 PM, Sufi Ali said:

My 100th Post

Here I posted Three main questions. By the Grace Of God I have completed my 100 useful posts and this is the 100th Post here.

The question I am asking is related to the success and achievements at CryptoTalk or any other fired as well as in real life.

What is the best of the following?

• Step By Step Proceeding to the destination.
  • The Opportunity Jumps

Also, tell me that why is one of them is the best.Thanks

Keep on your working here at this useful platform.

According to me step by step proceeding is important to reach to.your goal because when we go through all the steps we learn.alot about all the things and then nobody can stop us from achieving our goals and be the successful person

• +2 1

First of all congratulations to you for your 100 posts.I think step by step and gradually going towards your goal is best because you cannot missed anything in step by step process but if you jump then you can achieve your goal early from time but you can missed lots of things and cannot gained that experience which you can gain by step by step process and which helps you in your future.So do not be in hurry and always be in patient and goes steadily because it gives you lots of strenght and gain.

I think everyone's suggestion would be to  do your actions in a step-by-step manner. There is no need of rush hear. Slow and steady wins the race. 

You can gain more knowledge and experience if you are not in a rush. Congratulation for your 100th post.