What is the best? Step by Step Proceeding or Jumps?? And Why? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sufi Ali

What is the best? Step by Step Proceeding or Jumps?? And Why?

The best is to learn step by step than to be rushing. As we all know that nothing Good comes easy, you have to endure your steps ,learn and finally get success in it.

Step by step in the every feild if you want to success and get experience first this experience will met you when you do struggle hard to achieve your goals but if you have opportunity to get fam and success with jumping but you lack experience and fall to ruin .

Hello, when you meet the goal of the first 100 published articles, it is a relief, but also a satisfaction.
What I would recommend to you after having finished with your first posts, is that you set yourself some goals, I don't know maybe wanting to achieve some high rank, wanting to keep some followers, or being able to be recognized within the forum, be a Good writer of crypto articles within the forum, I do not know something like that, since they will help you to improve and grow, remember to continue making good articles, best regards.

Every step entails a unique and special lessons and opportunities to learn about, so going gradually enable you to pass through all the required stages gaining the experience and skills to derive you while accomplishing your set objectives and goals.

This is all about you. The act at which you involve yourself in a thing and the kind of mindset you use towards achieving your goals, the every day process you carried out so that your goals in life can be achieve. At this point of making the steps you're only visualizing your goals. 

in my opinion, working step by step is more better than jumping, because when you learn every thing step by step, you learn every single point, so that at future you will be able to deal with all troubles and circumstances, whereas through jumping over learning, you will miss some information and then you will confused if any small obstacle faces you.

Hi supporter, the foremost beloved method are often startups by way of step on as well as make the foremost of it slow inside the ventilation you're going to acquire furthermore unearth several enthralling factors around almost every socialization as well as like that you may improve  ultimateness palmy science boodle furthermore learn more rapidly, it's the best wobbler  do as well as hit a hundred office.

Bouncing cruel to require chance .step in our way to objective ..whereas step by step moving isn't hazardous is unquestionably way to victory ..so ...we ought to incline toward step by step strategy since in this way able to incline more data and information and we also can pick up more involvement by utilizing this strategy. In case we select the hopping strategy at that point able to get victory and indeed not information and experience..jumping never gives surety for victory..

Step by step proceeding is best for success because slow work is better than fast work.if you achieve your goals then you can follow step by step rule.Because step by step rule provide you experience in according to your field.

Slow and steady wins the race. Working continuously and steadily merge the way of success. Taking shortcuts can produce negative effects. As it said that haste makes waste.  But first of all the first step is necessary.  Take first step then stick on taking further steps continuously helps us to gain the goal. 

Step by step is better in this regard that the troubles of life become enjoyable when we are going continuously.  By taking shortcuts we may miss the charm.  But it's the matter of luck as well. 

If success is very quick with you so shortcuts also pay well. 

Dear I always suggest step by step proceeding because if jumps we miss alot of useful and informational things but if we proceed step by step we'll get more knowledge and success

• +5 1

Hi my dear from my point of view for work on every forum we should continued bit by bit in light of the fact that from this techniques we can all the more likely learn, can save himself from challenges and got great experience in any case on the off chance that we take bounce and need to arrive at direct our objective than we will confront numerous trouble which isn't tackled by us because of less information and experience.

Edited by Ronyy4747

yes i agree with you dear mate it is better to move toword your goal by step wise process than in one jump.

because in step wise and slowly you got good knowledge information and experience .

In my opinion, we need to work and examine little by little so as for our path in the global of cryptocurrencies to be successful and non-stop. As for dashing to technological know-how and alternate on this new global, we may additionally lose plenty of money.
Therefore, I endorse anybody to examine and be patient until we gain the suitable experience in the international of cryptocurrencies.

If you will walk here step by step, then you can close the better members and work on the whole If you want to jump then there are many things that we get to learn from step by step, that will not be achieved by jumping. 

• +1 1

We have to move step by step and our each step taken will be occur with full knowledge and depth that we wil not repent on our move if we start harsh in start that will be dangerous for us and acc to forum policies if we will break any rule our account will be suspended so better to move step by step. 

• +1 1

I would like to begin by congratulating you on your access to post No. 100. You must retain this passion and motivation and strictly abide by the rules of this platform so that you can remain here without alerts or restrictions, then you can read the topics to increase your knowledge in the field of coding.

If you will go step by step 

It will helps you to reach your destination 

If you will jumps to your destination it will cause failure for you because when you will not follow rules and regulations of this forum 

Automatically you will be removed from this forum 

And all you work will wasted 

So it's better to slow and steedy moves towards your final. Destination 

On 11/17/2020 at 8:48 PM, Sufi Ali said:

My 100th Post

Here I posted Three main questions. By the Grace Of God I have completed my 100 useful posts and this is the 100th Post here.

The question I am asking is related to the success and achievements at CryptoTalk or any other fired as well as in real life.

What is the best of the following?

• Step By Step Proceeding to the destination.
  • The Opportunity Jumps

Also, tell me that why is one of them is the best.Thanks

Keep on your working here at this useful platform.

I think step by step proceding to the destination is the best to follow. If we want to increase our knowledge from the crypto world, we should cross step by step to the success. We shouldn't jump into the crypto trade with the lack of knowledge. So I always recommend everyone to gain knowledge and then start the trade. 

• +2 1

I you have a strong background about crypto currency then you can move forward in jumps, but if you are like most of the members here then you have to give yourself the suitable time to read and learn and acquire the experience step by step. Moving in a fast way is not a wise thing remember , the best things in life needs patience and success is one of them. 

• +3 1

Congratulations, dear, for completing the 100 jobs, in my opinion, that we go step by step for success and not to hurry, as they say in the hurry of regret and in slowing down safety, so we have to climb a degree in order to acquire knowledge and not form a gap and also very important to learn from our failure in the path of success

It takes time, patience and hard work when we achieve our goals. So we should move forward step by step because from these strategies we can learn better, save ourselves from difficulties and gain good experience otherwise if we jump towards our goal.  We want to reach but we have to face many problems.

Mate, in the event that you work on day by day base and keep center around your work, you will reach your goals soon . So keep working step by step and reach your objective because slow and steady wins the race.

Edited by Rebacca
added some info

I can say that step by step in arrange for our way within the world of cryptocurrencies to be effective and persistent. As for hurrying to science and exchange in this modern world, we may lose a parcel of money. So, I prompte everybody to memorize and be patient until we pick up the suitable involvement within the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

I think step by step journey is like as " slow and steady wins the race", so I suggest specially for beginners to follow the strategy step by step. Many opportunities will come to you but you can only be able to avail theses opportunities when you have knowledge and experience. These two things come from step by step journey.