What is the best? Step by Step Proceeding or Jumps?? And Why? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sufi Ali

What is the best? Step by Step Proceeding or Jumps?? And Why?

It's best to go step by step. But if you have some extra skills and experience and also knowledge then that's the time to expose your abilities to this world. 

Step by step proceeding is far better than jumps. Jumps make short time achievement but long term achievement is made by step by step proceeding.

I advice all off you step by step you proceed.effort is new member in thus forum sometimes confused hesitation some topics if read carefully according to your rules  we should do it all things then no problem by doing posting here.

• +1 1

The best step is at the right start and it must be properly constructed and saturated with valuable information in order to get an excellent result and the second step is follow-up, implementation and experience in order to ensure that you achieved benefit

Hello mate, I figure we should work bit by bit since this will demonstrated us with essential aptitudes of learning and again adequate expirence to push ahead in the realm of venture and digital currency, other shrewd on the off chance that we whant to bounce straightforwardly to our objective.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Congrats, old buddy, for finishing 100 positions You should serenely and bit by bit in the realm of digital forms of money. You get enough insight and information from more seasoned individuals from this discussion, peruse articles and significant points, and extend your wellsprings of information to turn into a viable and incredible part in exchange, venture and digital forms of money. Best of luck in your profession

Working step by step has always been the best option when considering to invest in crypto. There are various things that needs to be corrected amongst us as investors. We need to start learning and utilizing patience If solely we want to succeed. There are various other factors that we need to consider when working step by step and dedication and consistency is all among

We can achieve our goals step by step. Jump means choose the shortcut, shortcut is some time increase risk, people who want to rich over night they selct shortuct and fIled in beginning. So that we should work step by step and reached the destination smoothly.

Dear friend in every aspect of life step by step success is best, because it is long lasting. Reaching on top level is not easy, it needs patience, so jumping will never give anyone a long-lasting success. And fortunately it is also my 100th post.

On 11/17/2020 at 8:48 PM, Sufi Ali said:

My 100th Post

Here I posted Three main questions. By the Grace Of God I have completed my 100 useful posts and this is the 100th Post here.

The question I am asking is related to the success and achievements at CryptoTalk or any other fired as well as in real life.

What is the best of the following?

• Step By Step Proceeding to the destination.
  • The Opportunity Jumps

Also, tell me that why is one of them is the best.Thanks

Keep on your working here at this useful platform.

Of course you have to go step-by-step. If you jump your goal will fall into the hole.You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. If you work according to the rules of this site, then success will come one day.

Yes you are right my dear I think yes step by step is more better and helpful because in this way you learn everything and you have experience with knowledge so finally you got the reputation and respectful and reach at destination.

• +1 1

mostly those who achive their goals step by step.In this forum you've got to follow things step by step I mean once you Rush in crypto currency exchange you'll be scammed or your account get prohibited. We can slowly analyz things and move ahead fastidiously understanding every and each side of the forum.

Hi everybody hoping u all are doing well, i believe to follow steps and to get permanent success it is very necessary to go step by step and do not jump up because it may give temporary success but not fixed and permanent. 

The best way of doing crypto is by going gradually if follow it bit by bit you will enjoy it but trying to show some smartness you will end up losing 

To be very straightforward in responding to your requested answer, I'll recommend and go for step by step.

If you go steadily and majestically in operating and using your cryptotalk account, you'll actually love to stay in the forum. It is never ideal to rush into doing things within the forum here.

Of course, the improvement step by step is better than jumping fast, because if you want to achieve success perfectly, you need  to know all details, no matter how small they are, on the contrary, when you jump through learning, you will have gaps in your knowledge, those gaps will effect your progress negatively.

There is not room for jumping in this forum let me assure you and if you, then be ready to face the consequences because you will failed to acquired the necessary experiences to enable participate effectively in that particular level. But gradual process ensure you gained the required experience and skills for each of the sections and other opportunities with that you are good to participate in any of your choices.

We can step by step , because dueing this suition we can learn about more thing which is important but we don't know about it . So step by step is best according to me. If you will take jump then it would not to good you ,you would miss lot of thing which you don't know . Step by step is more suitable then jumping.

Am just knowing this step by step for now and am happy for adding more knowledge from this forum and I also thanks the members for taking their time to see everything is moving fine.

It will definitely be much better to go step by step. As you progress step by step, gradually your experience increases, the mistakes you make may be smaller. Otherwise, you are more likely to make even bigger mistakes.

In this hectic world, everyone wants to be number one in very real quick time despite of taking baby steps. This is not our fault because as this world growing so rapidly so everyone want to in line with this.

• +2 1

I always do step by step. Step by step is better option to improve yourself.  By doing step by step there will be a little mistakes. You can learn many things and experience alot of things. But doing long steps is bad. Don't do it. Do step by step. 

Stepwise learning is very important to succeed in any field of life.If you have missed anything by jumpping than you would not be able to reach your destination.So work slowly but steadily don't jump over anything due to greed time always takes its time to make you successfull so best of luck everyone

Taking shortcut to success means you have choosen your own failure.By taking every step to your success gives your success a true meaning.You will never become successful to reach your goal by jumping out many steps.Try to follow every step requires to become successful.

• +1 1