US now accept bitcoin as passport payment!! - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

US now accept bitcoin as passport payment!!

This is grate news, we hope to see more sectors that will also start accepting bitcoin in their payment roll and also companies and small enterprises to start accepting bitcoin and other cryptocurrency for payment. 

Incredible News, It implies that the Government is currently not have any issue with Utilizing BTC cryptocurrency, dissimilar to what we have heard in earlier years by the US president. It is significant and ideally a greater amount of these administrations inside the american public area will acknowledge the Utilization of cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/17/2020 at 7:47 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

From a recent update news of crypto world i come to know that us peninsula passport center now accept bitcoin  payment from traveller to Change their name and renewable their passport timing and so on...    Also this btc payment will be made by coinbase Commerce exchange site..  They thought this is the right time to adopted digital currency due to corona effect in whole world.. 

So guys what do you think about this news of btc??   Will it be helpful for travellers?? 

News Source             https://www.coindesk.com/us-company-now-lets-travelers-pay-for-passports-with-bitcoin

I think it is very good for travelers and it I good for that people that are having bitcoin but I think it Al's have another side like bitcoin is sometime increasing their price and sometime its price decreased so if its fix bitcoin than it get benefit when its priced increase and like this it is not good it is my thought every one has its her own thinking but I can't say anything about this because it is little difficult.

It's really interesting but good for crypto world. I usually thing world still needs some time to adapt crypto but i think it's happening slowly. It's a great new and i think we 're gonna start to see more examples like that. Crypto is becaming more famous every year and i  think it'll be better for all of us if we can invest wisely.

• +1 1

Really this is a great news because it will be easy and I hope everything will be easy more after the passage of time if we look at the past so everything wasn't easy like now but if it's changing like this so we will see more great things..

• +5 1

It is now clear that the world is ready for bitcoin. Within a little time now we would see crypto being recognized by so many institutions. Bitcoin has began to get recognized globally. Let's put our hands together and see that it succeeds

• +4 1

20 hours ago, Sadia Batool said:

suppose if every country will allow bitcoin as a passport payment. Then it will be very good for especially the airports owner.

Firstly all the international airport  do not get dominated by a single person but by the country's govt..  By the way,  many crypto legal country already accepted the use of crypto in airport center so i think there will be some change too in illegal crypto country to usecase of btc..  We just need to keep a raise about it to all citizens 😁             

10 hours ago, Haibat khan said:

Dear @Dorjoy12 it is good news for all members that us except the bit coins in passport payment. We hope that our cryptotalk will also get this standers in some time if we hard work nothing is impossible.on the other side it is need of current pendamic situation of world to be digitalized .

What is the relations about usa passport  payment  system  with our forum?   This news is totally about crypto world information  Which  is useful for crypto user not for our forum..  What you can do here is learning  different  news about crypto then use it in your practical  life to gain some profite from investing ,  trading.. 

On 12/29/2020 at 2:04 PM, Baba g Sialkot said:

Incredible News, It implies that the Government is currently not have any issue with Utilizing BTC cryptocurrency, dissimilar to what we have heard in earlier years by the US president. It is significant and ideally a greater amount of these administrations inside the american public area will acknowledge the Utilization of cryptocurrencies.

What they are doing is that they are adopting the cryptocurrency stylishly without making a proper announcement reason known to them, if the news is real then that's a way forward and achievements to the crypto world

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Wow, this is really great because Bitcoin is now being accepted widely as an alternative payment method. I think that in future, Bitcoin will be mostly accepted on a lot of stores and merchants and that people will using Bitcoin like Fiat. But I also think that would be impossible because of Bitcoin being volatile.

This news is more than great and it is telling you that the whole world is moving towards Bitcoin recognition and it is a very imminent dream that we will be using our Bitcoin like we use our credit cards ... they will become accepted method of payments in so many stores and shops and this will create more financial freedom.

Well its a great development its going to help travellers to makes things easy for them, but I doubt if its true, corona virus pandemic has given much chance to digital currency exchange to gain a chance and I hope its going to be real one day.

• +1 1

This is absolutely amazing, and it shows that the most powerful countries around the world are heading towards legitimizing Cryptocurrency use and trade. I feel that soon we will fine supermarkets and gift shops accepting Bitcoin as ne of payment methods.

good news.
When these measures are implemented, travelers will benefit greatly, as they will not have to convert their local currency into the currency of the country they are traveling to.
They will pay in bitcoin or any other digital currency without the burden of converting the currency of expenses and time. It will be a great way to save time, effort and expenses.

• +2 1

It's good news for people who travel a lot, and they'll be happy to use Bitcoin to cover passport costs. Perhaps the adoption of Bitcoin in most countries of the world will be a comfortable thing for travelers, as you will be able to buy anything using cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

This is good news, it is too useful for travelers to have the possibility of making alternative payments like BTC.
In your post you should mention which platform or intermediary they are going to use, in this case they are going to use Coinbase Commerce for transactions.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

On 11/17/2020 at 5:47 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

From a recent update news of crypto world i come to know that us peninsula passport center now accept bitcoin  payment from traveller to Change their name and renewable their passport timing and so on...    Also this btc payment will be made by coinbase Commerce exchange site..  They thought this is the right time to adopted digital currency due to corona effect in whole world.. 

So guys what do you think about this news of btc??   Will it be helpful for travellers?? 

News Source             https://www.coindesk.com/us-company-now-lets-travelers-pay-for-passports-with-bitcoin

Yes, of course, my friend, this method will be very useful to the whole world, especially in the time of corona to prevent congestion and to avoid diseases and theworld will accept such updates in the field of work for easy use. 

• +3 1

In fact, America was opposed to Bitcoin in the past and was late in joining the ranks of countries that deal with Bitcoin, but America entered very strongly in this field and broke fictional numbers in the number of electronic ATMs, as it established more than 5,000 Bitcoin ATMs during the year 2020, noting that ATMs around the world With the exception of America, less than 3000 ATMs, in addition to that it allowed dealing in cryptocurrencies in many places in America.

This is really a great development in the field of crypto and this happened to be in one of the leading countries in the world. I hope that other countries will allow this as well aside from Venezuela and United States. In addition to the article, the company is protecting itself from the volatility of the price of Bitcoin by providing a payment window in which the exchange rate is locked for ten minutes

• +3 1

U.S except the Bitcoin payment system and soon they also except the using of Bitcoin on their daily basis usage and in other countries soon the Bitcoin is legal and in the world soon it will be used on their daily basis.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

That's great achievement. We hope other sectors should start accepting bitcoin as means of payment and should be fully legalise for private sectors to be using it without any restrictions. 

Nice my friend this very great for us specially for cryptocurrance this is very interesting that america and europe accepted now other institution also started payment through cryptocurrance this is very great for 

It has been good news in many ways for Bitcoin and this is another addition that helps in more Bitcoin adoption. It is many that find Bitcoin and invest for many reasons and it looks that the price will not fail and create new all time high sometime soon, maybe this or the next month. It is nice to see this although I think it is a private company that performs these passport operations for the US government and not mean more adoption from this country.

It is really a good development. Atleast people who have access into the crypto world can now pay comfortably with there coins. This will save alot of stress of carrying fiat currency. I pray more and more agencies and institutions will take similar steps in the future.

Wow.. great news for all the cryptotalk users. This is just a beginning of the successful voyage of Bitcoins. If this continues the value of Bitcoins will hike in a good margin this will be a benefit for all the users. Investing in Bitcoins will be a good idea for those who need to make good profits